Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Force Network (FOR) Wallet 3.7.1 available now, MN governance coming soon - page 10. (Read 47023 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Where is the blockchain? Website is empty, whithout any links now. Only whitepaper and wallets is there.
Activity: 8
Hi,

I've tried it in Discord, unfortunately I get no answer to the question (maybe overlooked  Smiley)

I downloaded the latest Force Wallet (Windows 10 64bit)
The wallet does not start to sync (Have her running for over 24 hours)

Is not blocked in the firewall etc. (other wallets are running)

My question is, there are nodes that I can insert into the config to give the wallet a nudge that starts to sync

Thanks

Message @Franco21 on our Discord server. He will help you with wallet support issues.
Activity: 270
Merit: 5
Hi,

I've tried it in Discord, unfortunately I get no answer to the question (maybe overlooked  Smiley)

I downloaded the latest Force Wallet (Windows 10 64bit)
The wallet does not start to sync (Have her running for over 24 hours)

Is not blocked in the firewall etc. (other wallets are running)

My question is, there are nodes that I can insert into the config to give the wallet a nudge that starts to sync

Thanks
Activity: 80
I'm attempting to compile this source under windows/mingw. I get an error referencing secp256k1 functions. I am curious what version the devs where using and how they compiled the windows wallet. Any information would be helpful, I want to compile this from source under windows. Any help would be vastly appreciated, thank you.

Anyone who can help me compile this from source under windows will get $250.

Help me, help you guys. Please.
copper member
Activity: 56
Hello fellow traders,

We are thrilled to announce we just released our public services on www.yade.io
FORCE (and 40 others) is now supported on our crypto exchange at very low fees (0.01% on orders, forever, no fee on deposits, and low (network) fees on withdrawals.)

Our main markets are BTC / LTC / DASH / DOGE.
We are still fixing some issues, but you can navigate on yade.io by clicking on the logo, it will display the menu.
We want to change game rules and need everyone to participate. If you enjoy our services, please spread the word.

You can contact us by several methods :
Here, on our ANN/OP thread on bitcointalk
Discord
Slack

And some others links (hangout, telegram, gitter, public repo, freshdesk) available in the right footer on www.yade.io

For your coins safety, YOU SHOULD enable 2FA after register.

Best regards
--
The Yade Team
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Fully agree CCN, good find this coin  Smiley

Buying in without doubling the price is difficult though  Grin

Hey there! I see CCN is here too. Is there a Discord for FOR? The link I saw a few pages back doesn't work.

We just love revival's, right Fish?  Wink

As long as you don't tell CCR about this one, would be great if it actually works out  Cheesy

This one from CMC still works: https://discordapp.com/invite/9pwt96R
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Fully agree CCN, good find this coin  Smiley

Buying in without doubling the price is difficult though  Grin

Hey there! I see CCN is here too. Is there a Discord for FOR? The link I saw a few pages back doesn't work.
Activity: 80
I'm attempting to compile this source under windows/mingw. I get an error referencing secp256k1 functions. I am curious what version the devs where using and how they compiled the windows wallet. Any information would be helpful, I want to compile this from source under windows. Any help would be vastly appreciated, thank you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Fully agree CCN, good find this coin  Smiley

Buying in without doubling the price is difficult though  Grin
Where is information about devs? And what about plans for new exchange?
Activity: 18
I helped the team here and there for small things, they are doing a great job and have been pouring a LOT of work virtually for free in many different things. Be sure to give the whitepaper a read and discuss it here  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Franco and ALL the others  Wink
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
And where is roadmap?  is there any?

It's on the WHITEPAPER @ https://www.forcenetwork.io/

there will be a roadmap on the new website.
the new website is in progress.
Activity: 416
Activity: 74
And where is roadmap?  is there any?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Ok that's a positive statement I would say. Can we expect the white paper to be available by the end of March then? I think that document will answer most of the questions that are now still to be answered.

the dude above you literally says:

I can also proudly announce that the White Paper and new website will be released on March 31.

My bad, but sometimes it is also quite cumbersome to scroll through all those pages of the threads. Then you also have airdrops and what not and dozens of worthless content. That's why I sometimes straight ask my questions.
Glad to see whitepaper now, what about new exchange market and new website?
Activity: 756
We don't see often no ICO coins coming out with something really interesting & new Smiley Just wait guys, this is just the begining Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: