Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Forknote - create your own Cryptonote network - page 10. (Read 36697 times)

slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
We are looking for someone to help us build the Forknote GUI. Bounty 50,000 DSH

slb, i sent you pm but you did not reply, so i guess you are really busy.

I am having some problem using your website perhaps it isdue to those command line code that i am not familiar with.

I hope the GUI version can be ready soonest.

If you are a single guy, or you don't have hashrate to backup your coin i dont recommend creating one. We are working on solutions for the 'hashrate' problem at least.
Anyways, if you still want to create coin there are actually a lot of guys who can help you.
slb
How to make an import Spend secret key, View secret key?

Run simplewallet and use the new 'i' (import) instead of 'o' (open) or 'g' (generate).
Don't be afraid to ask questions, especially if you run critical services, like you do
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

slb, i sent you pm but you did not reply, so i guess you are really busy.

I am having some problem using your website perhaps it isdue to those command line code that i am not familiar with.

I hope the GUI version can be ready soonest.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Jesus Christ Mark, can not you do anything for yourself or does SLB need to come hold your poor riddle biddy hand too? Think and exercise that gaddamn brain
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
slb
slb
Hello,

could you tell me please when to expect new BCN release at forknote code?
We are in process of testing it. I guess we will release within few days.
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Hello,

could you tell me please when to expect new BCN release at forknote code?
slb
No, the old one. The new version is not compiled by the developer. I have a compilation with an error.
Code:
make
/bin/sh: 1: cd: can't cd to /root/bipcoin/build/release
make: *** [cmake_check_build_system] Error 2

You need to run the new one:
https://github.com/forknote/forknote/releases/tag/2.0.1.1
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
No, the old one. The new version is not compiled by the developer. I have a compilation with an error.
Code:
make
/bin/sh: 1: cd: can't cd to /root/bipcoin/build/release
make: *** [cmake_check_build_system] Error 2
slb
Need help, updated the pool daemon to the latest version, produces this:
Code:
2017-May-22 21:36:17.718727 INFO    [54.223.133.248:18870 OUT] Tx verification failed

simplewallet original coin, no payments-
Code:
017-May-22 21:41:03.021484 ERROR   [BlockchainSynchronizer] Failed to query blocks: NodeErrorCategory:5, Internal node error

How to fix it?
Tx verification failed  -  someone trying to send invalid transaction and your node is not including it into the transaction pool

on the second error - are you using the new simplewallet?
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Need help, updated the pool daemon to the latest version, produces this:
Code:
2017-May-22 21:36:17.718727 INFO    [54.223.133.248:18870 OUT] Tx verification failed

simplewallet original coin, no payments-
Code:
017-May-22 21:41:03.021484 ERROR   [BlockchainSynchronizer] Failed to query blocks: NodeErrorCategory:5, Internal node error

How to fix it?
slb
Since there is a possibility for a lot of scamming to come around:

If anyone wants to check any Forknote supported chain for double spending - just delete the checkpoints in your config file, delete the blockchain and sync from block 0. You need the latest Forknote version to check.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
im try to create but still not succes   Sad
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
slb, I have a question for you. I have a lot of unconfirmed blocks on the pool, the network finds seldom blocks, and coins are unavailable. If I update the client, then a new daemon with an old wallet is incompatible and I will lose coins. How here to be?

The wallet file is compatible. You must update simplewallet to use the new version tho. If you have backups of the wallets you have nothing to worry about.

What i do on democats is just stopping daemon + simplewallet, then replace with the new version and start them again. It works fine 95% of the time.
Sometime something goes wrong with simplewallet and it corrupts the wallet on exit. In such case you must replace the wallet file with the  *.tmp file and that's it.

PS: you can delete the old blockchain, since from Forknote v2 we use rocksdb and the old blockchain is not compatible
Thank you, updated. Running the daemon produces:
Code:
482975 WARNING Connection error: The stream is ended

How to fix this error?
slb
slb, I have a question for you. I have a lot of unconfirmed blocks on the pool, the network finds seldom blocks, and coins are unavailable. If I update the client, then a new daemon with an old wallet is incompatible and I will lose coins. How here to be?

The wallet file is compatible. You must update simplewallet to use the new version tho. If you have backups of the wallets you have nothing to worry about.

What i do on democats is just stopping daemon + simplewallet, then replace with the new version and start them again. It works fine 95% of the time.
Sometime something goes wrong with simplewallet and it corrupts the wallet on exit. In such case you must replace the wallet file with the  *.tmp file and that's it.

PS: you can delete the old blockchain, since from Forknote v2 we use rocksdb and the old blockchain is not compatible
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
slb
A security fix was pushed to github:
https://github.com/forknote/forknote

Issue was discovered by Monero Lab and they kindly noticed me about this case.
I strongly advice everyone who run Forknote daemons or daemons of compatible blockchains to update to it ASAP.

PS: this post will include binaries in a few hours.
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
need help with forknote pool cant find a solution anywere... payments of my pool arent being send got this error

[api] API started & listening on port 9844
2017-04-16 19:36:36 [payments] Error with transfer RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2017-04-16 19:36:36 [api] Stat collection finished: 122 ms redis, 108 ms daemon
2017-04-16 19:36:36 [api] Broadcasting to 0 visitors and 0 address lookups

search everywere....dont know what to do

please help... Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Cry Cry Cry

coin karbowanec
already solved this issue if anyone has it check karbowanec ANN...
forknote works great...one of the best things of cryptonote...but...
i have to ask...
We need a forknote pool that can support merged mining on stratum...theres none  out there to merged with fcn....
only minergate....always and only minergate....thats a monopoly in cryptonote...
if you want to merged mine you have to use minergate pool ;(
with theres lack of support or even dont care for miners...

please forknote work on that...gives a node merged mining pool so we can change this
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
need help with forknote pool cant find a solution anywere... payments of my pool arent being send got this error

[api] API started & listening on port 9844
2017-04-16 19:36:36 [payments] Error with transfer RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":"ECONNRESET","errno":"ECONNRESET","syscall":"read"}
2017-04-16 19:36:36 [api] Stat collection finished: 122 ms redis, 108 ms daemon
2017-04-16 19:36:36 [api] Broadcasting to 0 visitors and 0 address lookups

search everywere....dont know what to do

please help... Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Cry Cry Cry

coin karbowanec
Pages:
Jump to: