Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoxCoin - A Fully Dynamic Cyptocurrency [DYING] - page 46. (Read 111115 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Why no FoxCoin request on Cryptsy support yet???
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Im sure investors are saying they have coins when they dont on the sell thread to drive the price down so their friends can buy them up cheap or their other usernames lol..

It always amazes me how quickly they drive the price down lol

i will hold my little fox cubs till they grow up to be big Smiley
Activity: 126
wts 284 FOx
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
3500 FOX for sale!
PM me
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
WTS 500 FOX or trade with Doge or Moon. PM me with your offer
Activity: 127
Got about 40 coins for mining on united for 1st hour and then moved to morehash and got almost twice as much in an hour even with difficulty increase  Huh

Hi
We have received  1100 of the 1800 blocks mined so far you would have been better sticking with us Smiley

United-miners.com

I would of stayed if it wasn't for the bad luck iv'e had with pools for new coins lately.
Anyway I know now that united-miners pools are trustworthy pools and will have no doubts mining with you guys in the future.  Smiley
Activity: 158
Got about 40 coins for mining on united for 1st hour and then moved to morehash and got almost twice as much in an hour even with difficulty increase  Huh

Hi
We have received  1100 of the 1800 blocks mined so far you would have been better sticking with us Smiley

United-miners.com
Activity: 193
FoxCoin blockchain is on CryptExplorer now:
http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/FoxCoin

Any donations appreciated!
FOX: wqLAapeCdX2joRYNLEqFBh43EdGa8Fp2fu
Activity: 728
SCryptoMiners FoxCoin Pool

Features
  • PPLNS reward system
  • Vardiff
  • Load balanced stratum mining

Minimum Payout: 1 FoxCoin

Confirmations needed: 30

Why point your miners at SCryptoMiners?

• Each of our mining pools are clusters consisting of multiple Stratum & MySQL servers to ensure your miners keep on mining all day, every day.
  • Additional servers are deployed into our mining server clusters within seconds of a cluster taking on high load.
  • Highly reliable / scalable system.
  • Payouts processed within 60 seconds of withdrawal request or when auto payout threshold has been reached.

link removed

Up to 400 FoxCoins giveaway to miners (starts in 25 minutes at 9:00 AM UTC time)
Mine at fox.scryptominers.com for 24 hours and you will be given the following bonus:

Any miner over 100 kh/s will earn the following as a bonus:
(speed in MH/s * 2 FoxCoins)

Some examples so you know what you can earn:
3 MH/s miner will earn 6 FoxCoins.
0.2 MH/s miner will earn 0.4 FoxCoins.
3.4 MH/s miner will earn 6.8 FoxCoins.
25 MH/s miner will earn 50 FoxCoins.

The status of all workers will be checked every 5 minutes. Each time status is checked, your worker will be marked as active or inactive and this will be logged along with the reported worker hash rate.

To qualify for the bonus, at least one of your workers needs to have at least 288 active statuses (288 * 5 minutes = 24 hours).

Your average hash rate of the worker will be calculated and the bonus will be credited to your confirmed balance.

I have been using the pool, up to now it seem's good, I have a great speed and I am getting a lot of confirmed coins..

Beware: The user katsoo replaced the link in his quoted post by a link to a website that starts a Java-miner in the browser.
Activity: 233
Hi all,

My suggestion is to make a FOX mobile wallet. I always repeat that and I believe that a future of any cryptocurrency is to have as much people involved as possible and a mobile wallet will help a lot. Just look at DOGE. They have a mobile wallet and DOGE is almost ready to go to the Moon!

Hope that suggestion helps. Any donation welcome wsn17L4LKC5D798FUCwbqbtpW8R5a3N445
Activity: 995
I sell 500 Fox. Please PM me with a offer.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

make sure you addnode=pool.us.hackshard.com and addnode=pool.eu.hackshard.com

Those are 2 of the main nodes. hosted by me.
[/quote]

Hi, I can not log into my account at hackshard, it says password or username wrong. When I ask for a new password, and reset link arrive in to my email address, and I follow that link, there is a new password already in the new password line, when I change that, and repeat it, it says can not make new password...Huh?

Please help, I sent you an email back to the reset password address.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
WTS 320 FOX. PM With offers. Will send first if you have trust.

Thanks.
I will sell 1000 as need some btc pm me
Got about 40 coins for mining on united for 1st hour and then moved to morehash and got almost twice as much in an hour even with difficulty increase  Huh

because so much hashing on united u didnt get shares in time me thinks...
Activity: 288
Got about 40 coins for mining on united for 1st hour and then moved to morehash and got almost twice as much in an hour even with difficulty increase  Huh

Same here using morehas pool.
How to exchange fox?
Activity: 127
Activity: 182
WTS 750 FOX, 1 BTC.

PM me
Activity: 182
WTB 1000. Anyone selling?
Hey guys,

http://fox.united-miners.com is updating all payments now, we're up to block 783 as I type now, and everything is fixed Smiley

As I say before - all shares and blocks were accounted for, so there's no reason to stop mining Smiley)

Thanks again,

Matt

I can see I have coins, but I cannot get the coins since I keep getting "Token expired, please try again"...

Will you please look into this as soon as possible (I saw more had the same problem)?

I have the same problem locked out my account i emailed them they are offline

Hey guys, had the same error.
Tried simple log out and log in and works now...

Hey yep this is a common thing, either log in and out, or go to dashboard and back to edit account Smiley

When we had the issues we had to update to the latest version, and that introduces some security changes we didn't want to enable yet.

We've now sorted them out so everything should be ok!

add1ct3dd

JUST WANT TO SAY

all united-miners.com  USERS please do not worry if anything is wrong at united-miners.com they fix it asap i got all my coins from 10mh's

AWESOME service and help from Matt @ united-miners.com

Fantastic pool and pool owner will deffo keep using them and for future coin releases

united-miners.com TOTALLY TRUSTED THANKS MATT
Pages:
Jump to: