Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoxCoin - A Fully Dynamic Cyptocurrency [DYING] - page 52. (Read 111115 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 250
Hey FOXCOIN creators wish you would of listened to me at the beginning this is a flop no one will waste their hashing power to make a small amount of coins per day. I am moving my 6 MHS away

All you had to do was raise the block reward amount. Think about it no one wants to mine a coin when they hold 100 after hours of mining theres no point we can't profit off it unless it goes to an exchange at a hugely overpriced value which is wont based on coins in comparison with BTC.

You claimed you would listen to people at the beginning

Later this coin had potential but am bored of wasting 6MHS and getting no coins ugh

lame argument,...

Kimoto Gravity Well. I love it. Whales can't instamine it, multipools can't hash it to death, and nobody has enough to really dump it.

Love it.

haha yeah... we can totaly abandon on him Smiley Maybe he was responsible for the big fall of 42 Wink - after that I lost my confidence in coins going to big exchanges
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
United-Miners.

UPDATE: We're still working on it - finding 500 blocks in around 1-2 minutes has meant the backend jobs that are ran have got into spasms, and don't know what to do with themselves. Rest assured we will get the problem fixed and are working our hardest to do so as quickly as we can.

Please note: All current blocks and shares are STILL being recorded, so do not worry.

so this means that my 0 balance is normal?

Yes, from what they've said all the data is there it's just the site isn't updating because it couldn't keep up with so many blocks found at first..  I haven't a clue how long it will take, but as I said before I never had any issues with their other pools paying out..  that's why I went with them for this coin
Activity: 59
So reading all this and still being a noob, can anyone tell me how this difficulty thing works?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
United-Miners.

UPDATE: We're still working on it - finding 500 blocks in around 1-2 minutes has meant the backend jobs that are ran have got into spasms, and don't know what to do with themselves. Rest assured we will get the problem fixed and are working our hardest to do so as quickly as we can.

Please note: All current blocks and shares are STILL being recorded, so do not worry.

Do you speak english?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
so many
United-Miners.

Activity: 168
without doubt a great launch and promising coin.. i hardly get one.. so it must be good.
i've mined litecoins with my 30khs way faster than this//

fox: x18nA9tceaG2Gmmcpib7E6aCZAbtD9RKqx

Well, that must have been a long time ago... Tongue
lol true
Activity: 84
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
Pool for this AWESOMEcoin is up at http://fox.luckyminers.com

Pools offers:
- ONLY 15 network confirms to receive payout!!!!
- Multi enterprise grade servers
- Separate website, database & stratum servers
- Proportional payout system
- Stratum
- Vardiff
- Payouts every minute (Auto & Manual)
- Fun in mining
- Added Extra SECURITY!
- Support in IRC Freenode #foxcoin

Example connections:
For Linux
Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.fox.luckyminers.com:3333 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.fox.luckyminers.com:3333 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For Windows
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.fox.luckyminers.com:3333 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.fox.luckyminers.com:3333 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For CPUMiner/Minerd
Code:
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.fox.luckyminers.com:3333 --userpass username.WORKERID:x -t4 -s2 -r1000
Activity: 266
without doubt a great launch and promising coin.. i hardly get one.. so it must be good.
i've mined litecoins with my 30khs way faster than this//

fox: x18nA9tceaG2Gmmcpib7E6aCZAbtD9RKqx

Well, that must have been a long time ago... Tongue
Activity: 187
What price in BTC Huh

Dont go selling already, keep the coins!

Ooo i am not selling soon... Maybe in near 1 year ^^ We see after that...
Activity: 210
Want to buy 100-1000 of Foxses!
PM me with offers
Activity: 42
FOXCOIN MINING POOL ONLINE NOW!!!
http://foxcoin.morehash.com/

OUR POOL IS OVER 500MH/s!!

Features:
0% FEES FOR LIFE
STRATUM, VARDIFF, PPNLS
DDOS-PROTECTED
Fast server with 4x hexacore CPUs
Ramdisk and Memcache
Payouts are run every minute!

Support: (Passwords, PINs, signup problems, etc)
Contact razorfish on irc.freenode.net in #foxcoin

I cannot reply to PMs here. I'm getting a lot and the site severely limits the amount of replies per minute.

http://foxcoin.morehash.com/
Activity: 70
im confused... my united miners is not getting any coins??

wat did I do wrong
You have chosen wrong pool ....
Activity: 4
United-Miners.

Activity: 98
so many
im confused... my united miners is not getting any coins??

wat did I do wrong
Activity: 252
dont worry united miners keeping all ^^

Grin
Activity: 210
Want to buy 100-1000 of Foxses!
PM me with offers
Activity: 84
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
What price in BTC Huh

Dont go selling already, keep the coins!
Activity: 259
Activity: 187
What price in BTC Huh
Activity: 126
wow so many people ignoring MoreHash's superior pool  Cool

550+ coins in my wallet so far. Very regular payments

+ this, aced with choosing this one. 400coins here.
damn these are soo hard to mine already, value should be pretty neat for these

Difficulty   3.67864643
why why why u climb so fast.

Whats your hashrate?

6mhs , started at 11.03 at morehash without trying any other pool first.

With 0,7MH/s I mined in first couple of minutes 886 FOX on united and then it stopped counting. Hope I will see all the other coines i mined in there.
Pages:
Jump to: