Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FoxCoin - A Fully Dynamic Cyptocurrency [DYING] - page 53. (Read 111115 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
Buy Foxes... offer to PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Ok, United Miners has changed the withdrawal process without telling anybody, you now need to confirm by email.

I was in a rush, so used a fake email, how do I get my coins.

dude all you had to do was put your pin in and you would have gotten a email confirmation -_- and why would you use a fake email my god GL sir GL

For reasons you won't comprehend for about a million years.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Getting 'Token expired' on all changes to United-Miners settings
Activity: 224
Want to buy 100-1000 of Foxses!
PM me with offers

Tell us how much do you pay per 100 FOX in BTC?
Activity: 210
PM me with offers
Activity: 168
have mercy on me..

Activity: 532
Hey FOXCOIN creators wish you would of listened to me at the beginning this is a flop no one will waste their hashing power to make a small amount of coins per day. I am moving my 6 MHS away

All you had to do was raise the block reward amount. Think about it no one wants to mine a coin when they hold 100 after hours of mining theres no point we can't profit off it unless it goes to an exchange at a hugely overpriced value which is wont based on coins in comparison with BTC.

You claimed you would listen to people at the beginning

Later this coin had potential but am bored of wasting 6MHS and getting no coins ugh

lame argument,...

Kimoto Gravity Well. I love it. Whales can't instamine it, multipools can't hash it to death, and nobody has enough to really dump it.

Love it.
Activity: 84
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
I'm here to give support! Also on IRC

Pool for this AWESOMEcoin is up at http://fox.luckyminers.com

Pools offers:
- ONLY 15 network confirms to receive payout!!!!
- Multi enterprise grade servers
- Separate website, database & stratum servers
- Proportional payout system
- Stratum
- Vardiff
- Payouts every minute (Auto & Manual)
- Fun in mining
- Added Extra SECURITY!
- Support in IRC Freenode #foxcoin

Example connections:
For Linux
Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.fox.luckyminers.com:3333 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.fox.luckyminers.com:3333 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For Windows
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.fox.luckyminers.com:3333 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.fox.luckyminers.com:3333 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For CPUMiner/Minerd
Code:
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.fox.luckyminers.com:3333 --userpass username.WORKERID:x -t4 -s2 -r1000
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Guys don't worry about united-miners, I've mined with their other pools and never had any issues with payouts or anything... It's clearly posted what the problem is, it will take a little time for the coins to start showing in your accounts... try waiting more than 30 seconds before flying off and calling something a scam, jesus..
But its not 30 seconds its one hour and a half since the beggining and still no news..
Activity: 98
Hey FOXCOIN creators wish you would of listened to me at the beginning this is a flop no one will waste their hashing power to make a small amount of coins per day. I am moving my 6 MHS away

All you had to do was raise the block reward amount. Think about it no one wants to mine a coin when they hold 100 after hours of mining theres no point we can't profit off it unless it goes to an exchange at a hugely overpriced value which is wont based on coins in comparison with BTC.

Later this coin had potential but am bored of wasting 6MHS and getting no coins ugh

lame argument,...
Activity: 126
Ok, United Miners has changed the withdrawal process without telling anybody, you now need to confirm by email.

I was in a rush, so used a fake email, how do I get my coins.

dude all you had to do was put your pin in and you would have gotten a email confirmation -_- and why would you use a fake email my god GL sir GL

You're leaving because you can't instamine and then dump it on an exchange?

...isn't this better for us smaller miners who will actually hold onto the coins?
Activity: 630

Listen to yourself haha... are you really bitching at the dev... when this si EXACTLY how Kimoto Gravity Well works? You are only making a small amount right now because the network is flooded with hashers... get a grip, when the 24 hour and move on miners leave, the remaining hashers will get more coins.

Also, KGW keeping production steady... keeps coins with high hashrates at high exchange rates... once they hit coinwarz and coinchoose... its all leveled to the other scrypt coins.
Activity: 210
PM me with offers
Activity: 4
Guys don't worry about united-miners, I've mined with their other pools and never had any issues with payouts or anything... It's clearly posted what the problem is, it will take a little time for the coins to start showing in your accounts... try waiting more than 30 seconds before flying off and calling something a scam, jesus..
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
United miner is an official pool on main page , plz let us know where are our coin (and if we have some)
Activity: 84
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
luckyminers please increase your autopayout. Asking for 1 TX Fox per 250 coins, given how rare they are, is a bit much.

I disables the transaction fees! EVEN better
Activity: 714
Skol!
wts 130 fox. PM.
Activity: 56
united miners : 0
+1 who is the owner of this pool?
luckyminers please increase your autopayout. Asking for 1 TX Fox per 250 coins, given how rare they are, is a bit much.
Pages:
Jump to: