Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 52. (Read 129722 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
anyone else get an error when trying to extract windows qt wallet?

edit: problem solved

same problem (crc error for file on both links)
how so you solved the problem?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Pool.mn, are your payout crons stuck?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
anyone else get an error when trying to extract windows qt wallet?

edit: problem solved
Activity: 439
mmmmmm
Ok, coins gets confirmed.

I am applying for web site design.
With who i need to talking to, to be able to start working on a beautiful new website ?

We'll need to see past projects as proof you're serious. The best way would probably be to contact fractalcoin -at- gmail dot com
Activity: 448
Ok, coins gets confirmed.

I am applying for web site design.
With who i need to talking to, to be able to start working on a beautiful new website ?
Activity: 439
mmmmmm
We are doing the Chinese Translation. My Husband is a certified licensed translator into Mandarin here in Canada so no Google translate BS lol.

We will indicate this. PM fractalcoin when it's complete. Thanks! Smiley
i am xHash, found this explonation:

FractalCoin : Block confirmations are up to 360, as this is the correct value for this coin. Your balance will be moved to unconfirmed. Sorry about this, but the number of the confirmations wasn't announced and we used the default one - 120.
about 3 hours ago
Activity: 407
According to the source, coins after 360 blocks.  The pools most likely noticed this and set it after the coins were showing as confirmed.
+1
Suchpool says 360 confirms needed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
According to the source, coins after 360 blocks.  The pools most likely noticed this and set it after the coins were showing as confirmed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I used to have confirmed coins 3 hours ago, but sudently went to zero confirmed.
Now i don know if my coins is stolen gone, or converted from confirmed to UNconfimed ? (hold them on a pool)

sounds like a fork
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
I used to have confirmed coins 3 hours ago, but sudently went to zero confirmed.
Now i don know if my coins is stolen gone, or converted from confirmed to UNconfimed ? (hold them on a pool)

Mine are showing up as unconfirmed, but i started mining only a few hours ago
Activity: 405
How many blocks for newly mined coins to be confirmed? Did anybody have confirmed mined coins now? 
Activity: 336
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Hopefully coin will be worth around .01?

Cheesy  i also hope this will be
Activity: 135
People are too busy mining instead of talking.
Activity: 224
Activity: 230
Just switched back to Coinking... RapidHash was cheating me of my hashrate
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: