Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees - page 47. (Read 129722 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I don't understand the morons who keep coming to every launch and then complaining about Dedicated Pool.  Dedicated are the only ones that seem to get their shit together at launch and have things working over and over again.   Yet, these idiots keep coming on and saying that they are stealing coins and crap like that, just because they actually have their pools working.  I always stick with Dedicated Pool on launches because I know I won't have to worry about the pool working.  They always get it right.  There's a reason most people at launches use them, so don't complain if you were too stupid to figure that out.  Instead of accusing Dedicated of stealing coins go and find the person that stole your brain:)

Maybe some newbies that don't know that coins take time to be confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I don't understand the morons who keep coming to every launch and then complaining about Dedicated Pool.  Dedicated are the only ones that seem to get their shit together at launch and have things working over and over again.   Yet, these idiots keep coming on and saying that they are stealing coins and crap like that, just because they actually have their pools working.  I always stick with Dedicated Pool on launches because I know I won't have to worry about the pool working.  They always get it right.  There's a reason most people at launches use them, so don't complain if you were too stupid to figure that out.  Instead of accusing Dedicated of stealing coins go and find the person that stole your brain:)
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
http://new.hashharder.com/x11/fractalcoin

Hash Harder is UP and RUNNING

If you have used us in the past, support our pool!

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dev could you update the MinePit link in the OP to point to the pool: https://www.minep.it/pool/frac

Thanks
Activity: 212
this coin looks very promising but devs, you should add an anonym transaction system  
http://www.coindesk.com/eavesdropping-attack-can-unmask-60-bitcoin-clients/
Activity: 166
guys I'm not sure where the hate is coming from for dedicated pool. I've been using from the start and everything is working perfect. I'm not trying to start a fight here but have an intelligent discussion on why you feel this pool screwed the pooch. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hello Friends, Chinese translation done professionally last night as promised.. My Hubby doesn't ever use that Google translate rubbish so we are claiming the bounty. I will pm the Dev with our addy. Do you guys want a blog promo at all as well in English?  Smiley..I always liked fractals.
Activity: 778
So, I guess the devs already left, at least they are NOT answering questions. Where can we see the premine wallets? anyone knows?

Perhaps they are asleep.

You must be right, the devs are sleeping for 72 hours now. Pretty strange, I am the only suspicious one here. Knowing there will be 1m coins within a month and with a rate of 0,0025 sat ( bittrex now), this coin without devs is rewarded at 2500 BTC.....

We have been very active since the PRE-ANN ensuring that the launch went as smoothly as possible. As can be seen we have gotten the coin onto Bittrex within 24 hours of launch and we are continuing to push the development in such a rapid fashion.

Whilst we have been very busy the full dev team has been available and chatting in the IRC channel #fractalcoin since the PRE-ANN, you're all more than welcome to join us.

thanks for the update
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
HashHard
Devs are very knowledgeable, glad to be on this one.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
looks like dedicated pool fucked another launch...never again

Why not use trusted pool like Xhash.net? They have good info about every coin,  link to BitcoinTalk forum, start date & time, specifications all in one place, never have issues with them, never ever!  they have notifications for example if lauch is delayed or mining is closing soon you will have information at top of the page, customer service is not russian email checked once a month Wink I send them email about new coin: Silkcoin, and they added SC pool immadietly so I can on mine on launch on my favorite pool Wink How cool is that?

(XHASH.NET) If they pay me 0.50c every time i say good word about them, I will have small piggy full NOW Cheesy
Activity: 224
So, I guess the devs already left, at least they are NOT answering questions. Where can we see the premine wallets? anyone knows?

Perhaps they are asleep.

You must be right, the devs are sleeping for 72 hours now. Pretty strange, I am the only suspicious one here. Knowing there will be 1m coins within a month and with a rate of 0,0025 sat ( bittrex now), this coin without devs is rewarded at 2500 BTC.....

We have been very active since the PRE-ANN ensuring that the launch went as smoothly as possible. As can be seen we have gotten the coin onto Bittrex within 24 hours of launch and we are continuing to push the development in such a rapid fashion.

Whilst we have been very busy the full dev team has been available and chatting in the IRC channel #fractalcoin since the PRE-ANN, you're all more than welcome to join us.

Devs are doing great - Thank U!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Perhaps they are asleep.

Activity: 138

Perhaps they are asleep.

The coin was released less than 24 hours ago.  Yet, you state the dev has not been around for 72 hours.  You sir, make zero sense.

Do you use IRC?  obviously not, or you would know the dev has been chatting on there since launch.

Stop trying to spread FUD with absolutely no information to support it.  
legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 350
Activity: 350
when does rapidhash do payouts? I have not received mine yet

Payouts were just sent out, we changed our minimum payout to 1 FRAC
Pages:
Jump to: