Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris - page 40. (Read 137785 times)

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
January 26, 2016, 11:29:02 AM
January 26 mid morning here in the US......do we have an another exchange yet?
FRN site just takes you around in circles
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
January 25, 2016, 03:06:16 PM
Hi, I don't mean to disrespect, you might have the best intentions.
I think what people are saying is that Coinorium hasn't got enough userbase or volume (999 satoshis/24hours), so it's harder to trust.

shape said it better than I did....sorry.
New coin and new exchange.....if you've been around crypto you know what we're talking about.
I get time later today, I'll do a deposit and buy sell some stuff.

Tell us more about the exchange....where located, owners background, etc
I'm just puzzled how dev team did so well on some things and dropped the ball on this one.

Coinorium is located in france.
I am the administrator , i am located in Greece , if you look on my localbtc profile i have sold more than 120btc in 2 months.
The other developer is greek too , he is not in crypto scene. We have too other supporters in Germany and Argentina as well.

You can check my background history , i was exchanger in many wellknown forums more than 5 years , the other developer is student in programming university in Greece and making master on cryptography.

You can ask me whatever you like and check yourself too as well.
show your passport  ? localbtc are interested in you.
What do you mean?
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/psomas2/
http://postimg.org/image/49mi9xb91
oh go away your a menace to society, your scammy exchange is set up to grab someones ip and bag as much as you can before you get closed down.

Are you kidding me?
Please go die , if you can , quickly please!
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
January 25, 2016, 02:15:45 PM
I think what people are saying is that Coinorium hasn't got enough userbase or volume (999 satoshis/24hours), so it's harder to trust.

New coin and new exchange.....if you've been around crypto you know what we're talking about.

I'm just puzzled how dev team did so well on some things and dropped the ball on this one.

I am the administrator , i am located in Greece , if you look on my localbtc profile i have sold more than 120btc in 2 months.
The other developer is greek too , he is not in crypto scene. We have too other supporters in Germany and Argentina as well.

You can check my background history , i was exchanger in many wellknown forums more than 5 years , the other developer is student in programming university in Greece and making master on cryptography.

What do you mean?
oh go away your a menace to society, your scammy exchange is set up to grab someones ip and bag as much as you can before you get closed down.
January 25, 2016, 01:42:52 PM

show your passport  ? localbtc are interested in you.
What do you mean?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
January 25, 2016, 01:21:33 PM

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
January 25, 2016, 01:19:04 PM
lack of support on exchange will never work.

Well I guess making a buy support on an exchange with zero volume is risky. There is a chance you will end as the only buyer.
January 25, 2016, 01:09:36 PM

legendary
January 25, 2016, 01:04:23 PM

January 25, 2016, 12:11:59 PM
Just wish Dev team could come up with a legit exchange....how do they expect people to use the coin? Roll Eyes
Coinorium is leggit enough.
Just people like drama

Its just new , people are afraid of new things and i do understand it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
January 25, 2016, 12:07:06 PM
Just wish Dev team could come up with a legit exchange....how do they expect people to use the coin? Roll Eyes
Just people like drama

January 25, 2016, 11:48:36 AM
Just people like drama
legendary
January 25, 2016, 11:40:46 AM
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 25, 2016, 10:34:14 AM
@vld because frn dev have no clue what to do with the coin... lack of support on exchange will never work.
my bet is that coinorium is going to dissapear as fast as it popped up, no adress, no link, no ref ... be carefull with that exchange.
They need to get invastigated asap before its turns into another crypto drama, reporting now
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
January 25, 2016, 10:32:09 AM
We've discussed about the time locking implementation today.

I personally ignored most of the concept. It seems that nLockTime'd transactions are not treated as standard transactions, therefore not kept in the mempools or relayed between miners. Except those with special rules who will mine until the nLockTime is elapsed.
It would be our responsibility to keep the signed transaction and publish it at the right time. Creating raw transactions tx with the nTimeLock parameter is something that seems to be commonly misunderstood among the users and there's many downs using that feature.

Opinions are pretty mitigate. We're still looking at the best way to do this.

vs.

The quick, easy & dirty way:

- divide premine into equal parts and deposit  into for example 10 different addresses known to the public (chunking could be different)
- timelock those coins at these addresses in the code, release coins over time/at given timestamps. (release plan could be different), release updated code/wallets
- wait for the majority to update therefore effectively locking those premined coins
- hit exchange

Yay! Wink

it seems that wurstgelee suggests putting a bar on transactions from particular addresses with a timestamp in the coin code. which will require forking so all clients will follow that rule.

it should be reasonably simple to do, and with the small amount of exchanges it would be easy to pull off atm.

the obvious outcome of both methods, is to make the coins un-accessible until a later date.

vld
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
January 25, 2016, 08:07:36 AM
FRN is tradeable now through coinorium system!
https://coinorium.com/market/40

why no one buys ? Why FRN Coin added to this little-known stock exchange ?
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
January 25, 2016, 01:18:19 AM
Yes Smiley initially it was to crowdy with pools and i was at work when coin got launched.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
January 25, 2016, 01:06:37 AM

http://tekyboycrypto.xyz/pool

FRANCS

stratum+tcp://stratum.tekyboy.tk:19009
wallet address as username
password of your choice (it does not matter what you choose)

port 19009 is vardiff
Payouts every 30 mins; minimum 10 FRN

Happy mining people
a bit late aren't we teky ?
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
January 24, 2016, 05:37:27 PM

http://tekyboycrypto.xyz/pool

FRANCS

stratum+tcp://stratum.tekyboy.tk:19009
wallet address as username
password of your choice (it does not matter what you choose)

port 19009 is vardiff
Payouts every 30 mins; minimum 10 FRN

Happy mining people
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
January 24, 2016, 01:34:43 PM
FRN is tradeable now through coinorium system!
https://coinorium.com/market/40

I sent some coins to this exchange and they never showed up. Be cautious.

I sent a few messages to the guy who owned the exchange, I guess he had to troubleshoot the wallet. But i received my coins. But still be cautious as this is a new exchange.
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
January 24, 2016, 08:52:27 AM
mdr, je vais evité de faire plus de commentaire.
un vrai cirque

tranquilo hombre, todo se va a poner bien, solamente tranquilo y paciencia
Pages:
Jump to: