Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Francs FRN - www.francs.paris - page 43. (Read 137785 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
www.francs.paris
January 22, 2016, 11:17:01 AM
Jambon you know nothing and you're annoying. We'll find a compromise this week-end about the premine.

Regarding the exchange we've paid in order to list the coin. It should have been listed already.
I wrote them but no answer so far. Could this be related ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
January 22, 2016, 09:12:54 AM
Well that is not good, yo dev how are we standing with the exchange?

Securing (timelocking(?)) premined coins should come first.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
January 22, 2016, 07:22:05 AM
Well that is not good, yo dev how are we standing with the exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
January 22, 2016, 06:11:59 AM
Its just fudge

FRN
« Sent to: jambo110 on: Today at 01:52:21 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
I've deleted your last messages. Please relax. If you mined some FRN be confident, no one will massively dump once we're listed on exchanges. There's no reason to fight there.

Everyone knows about the premine and will decide on their own.
Thanks.
Activity: 168
January 22, 2016, 05:27:20 AM
Yes i thought i read yobit exchange for yesterday but still nothing.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 22, 2016, 04:48:17 AM
It was to be yesterday  Huh
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
January 22, 2016, 03:31:01 AM
Ok dev so instamine is safe for now, when will FRN out on exchanges?
www.francs.paris
January 21, 2016, 08:32:07 PM
The quick, easy & dirty way:

- divide premine into equal parts and deposit  into for example 10 different addresses known to the public (chunking could be different)
- timelock those coins at these addresses in the code, release coins over time/at given timestamps. (release plan could be different), release updated code/wallets
- wait for the majority to update therefore effectively locking those premined coins
- hit exchange

Yay! Wink

Something like that could be feasible indeed.
www.francs.paris
January 21, 2016, 08:15:22 PM
We're on day 2 and as mining increase our parts decreases over time.
Probably 50% of the premine will be escrowed. No one among us will stupidly headshot this project by mass selling in the first weeks.

Now we'll find a way to escrow and just continue to work steadily like we've done over the past months.
If any doubt, you're welcome to come back in a few months.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss
January 21, 2016, 07:27:52 PM
We're hearing what you guys say. We're day 2 and the premine is necessarily huge in comparison of the coins that have been mined. Though it would make absolutely no sense for the devs to sell anytime soon.

We're ready to escrow 50% of the premine up to next year. But if the process requires all trusted parties to confirm the sending of the funds then there's still a risk that one person will pull out and halt the process. Therefore I'm afraid we can not trust any person on this forum. We have to look at other possibilities.

You only need one person out of all these premined addresses to permanently kill the coin. So far, you only increasing my suspicion. I'm pulling my miners out as well.
January 21, 2016, 07:12:12 PM
We're hearing what you guys say. We're day 2 and the premine is necessarily huge in comparison of the coins that have been mined. Though it would make absolutely no sense for the devs to sell anytime soon.

We're ready to escrow 50% of the premine up to next year. But if the process requires all trusted parties to confirm the sending of the funds then there's still a risk that one person will pull out and halt the process. Therefore I'm afraid we can not trust any person on this forum. We have to look at other possibilities.

The quick, easy & dirty way:

- divide premine into equal parts and deposit  into for example 10 different addresses known to the public (chunking could be different)
- timelock those coins at these addresses in the code, release coins over time/at given timestamps. (release plan could be different), release updated code/wallets
- wait for the majority to update therefore effectively locking those premined coins
- hit exchange

Yay! Wink
www.francs.paris
January 21, 2016, 06:51:46 PM

January 21, 2016, 05:54:44 PM
multisig address for premine with escrow + monthly % unlock would make sense.

I personally don't really know about this as I've never used it, but I'll pass the word and we will think about it.

Did you make any decision on that one? There is nothing to even think really I guess. Your coin will go to 1 satoshi due to the fear of anytime dump. And it will be very hard to restore the price after that. My two cents though, do as you wish.

#!!!

You dont lose anything with an escrow and time based % release.

But you won't achieve shit with that 99% premine you hold currently - and which you could dump at any time.

Altcoiners have been burned too often in this very same situation with dozens of other shitcoins so you basically have no other choice to gain the community's trust.
Activity: 570
January 21, 2016, 05:25:44 PM
I'm selling 821 Smiley and still waiting for offers

How much per coin?

edit: SOLD
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 21, 2016, 05:05:15 PM

How much per coin?
Bigboss
January 21, 2016, 04:55:17 PM
multisig address for premine with escrow + monthly % unlock would make sense.

I personally don't really know about this as I've never used it, but I'll pass the word and we will think about it.

Did you make any decision on that one? There is nothing to even think really I guess. Your coin will go to 1 satoshi due to the fear of anytime dump. And it will be very hard to restore the price after that. My two cents though, do as you wish.
Activity: 570
January 21, 2016, 04:46:48 PM

edit: Sold
Bigboss
January 21, 2016, 04:46:19 PM
For me personally this premine is a big no-no. I am not buying, unless it's really really cheap. Dev will probably dump as soon as it's listed or couple days later when buy support forms. But I am sure he will eventually, as countless devs did before him. Trust no one in crypto. Unless entire premine is secured by someone trusted by the community, with partial distribution month by month or something, I can only watch this with interest. And of cause will probably dump that little I have when the price is good enough.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
January 21, 2016, 04:44:48 PM
yes obviously i meant per coin , i already thought wow what a great interest , i would have obciously not met my roi for selling all the coins for 0.0012btc but as i do not want to wait to get them to an exchange i would sell 1295 for 1 btc if you either sent first or we get an escrow.
wow thats alot of coin
Pages:
Jump to: