Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FrazCoin [POW][SCRYPT] | [NovaExchange ✔] - page 19. (Read 33190 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is this coin goign to any other exchange?

yes, really soon. once we meet the requirements of YoBit we'll submit it, coinexchange is still a topic to talk- i don't personally think it's worth it, but i want to hear your opinions too.

Mac Wallet is coming soon, then probably PaperWallet and new website.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Is this coin goign to any other exchange?
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Here and profits the hamsters) will now be the butt 1 Satoshi and the price will drop)
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
The coin will die faster than we think. Wink

We think very fast... Smiley

This is not the exchange on which it is necessary to put this amount of coins. If it was exchange YoBit we played.
You have to realize that dev have a newbie account and in addcoin tab there are specific rules against newbie accounts on btctalk threads, even if he submitted coin to yobit it would be rejected because of this fact.
I understand all that. I told this to the fact that it is not necessary to advertise such a number of coins in the auction. Nova is a weak stock market and seeing so many money people won't put expensive buy orders.
Yobit may be later, Coinexchange soon.
Honestly I would skin coinexchange, it have lower volumes than Nova and it cost 0.5 to get listed, I think that yobit would do much better, and after yobit cryptopia  Grin
I agree, Coinexchange harm the project, even more than Nova.
Activity: 238
This is not the exchange on which it is necessary to put this amount of coins. If it was exchange YoBit we played.
You have to realize that dev have a newbie account and in addcoin tab there are specific rules against newbie accounts on btctalk threads, even if he submitted coin to yobit it would be rejected because of this fact.
I understand all that. I told this to the fact that it is not necessary to advertise such a number of coins in the auction. Nova is a weak stock market and seeing so many money people won't put expensive buy orders.
Honestly I would skip coinexchange, it have lower volumes than Nova and it cost 0.5 to get listed, I think that yobit would do much better, and after yobit cryptopia  Grin
Activity: 278
The coin will die faster than we think. Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
I thought that Nova would list new coins pretty quick since that's what they've done lately but right now it looks like we will have to wait few days for it :c

Luckily that did not happen.

We are finally listed on NovaExchange, you can trade your coins right now.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_FRAZ/
Congrats!!!
estimated price for fraz?
15000 satoshi as start price I think.
Activity: 28
I thought that Nova would list new coins pretty quick since that's what they've done lately but right now it looks like we will have to wait few days for it :c

Luckily that did not happen.

We are finally listed on NovaExchange, you can trade your coins right now.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_FRAZ/
Activity: 250
estimated price for fraz?
Guys, what miner you are using for NVidia cards? got some problems with cudaminer, error 30! thanks!
download and install CUDA Toolkit: https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-downloads
Activity: 24
Guys, what miner you are using for NVidia cards? got some problems with cudaminer, error 30! thanks!
Activity: 278
NovaExchange is still great starting point, to be honest I prefer it over yobit and few other exchanges  Smiley
Yeah, yobit only 0.1btc and wait 5days
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
NovaExchange is still great starting point, to be honest I prefer it over yobit and few other exchanges  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: