Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸 💸 💸 💸 [ANN] FREE PRXY (PROXY) BOUNTY FOR EMAIL SIGNUP 💸 💸 💸 💸 - page 2. (Read 17216 times)

Activity: 607
Merit: 106
when 2nd airdrop of PRXY coming Huh i have wait it...  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
Hey guys! Let me clear up some of the common questions here.

EXCHANGES

PRXY will be listed on exchanges after our token sale. No exceptions. This is to maintain a consistent and fair value for our token buyers and supporters!

TOKEN SALE
Proxy will be having both a presale and token sale. Our token sale will begin on October 7th, and run for 15 days.
There will be a hard cap of 300 million PRXY distributed, with the same amount being minted for Proxy Card to maintain 50% ownership as well as ability to regulate the coin (as it is used as a utility coin). Coins will be minted as the buy orders come in, and you will have access to your coin immediately!

We are not limiting a max buy order for each user.

Exchange rates will be in 5 day blocks, and will break down like this:

DAYEXCHANGE
1-51 ETH = 1,500 PRXY
6-101 ETH = 1,000 PRXY
11-151 ETH = 500 PRXY

PRESALE
Our presale begins on Wednesday, September 20th and will run indefinitely. We will be offering 1 ETH = 2,000 PRXY, but there is a 10 ETH minimum buy in. Users must be confirmed through our site, which will begin accepting reservations on Wednesday. All of these buy orders work to fulfill our hardcap as well.

EXPLANATION
Proxy Card is committed to our product and our user base. You're not buying a coin, you're funding a company. We don't want to hold our token sale until the app is in your hand, and you've got your Proxy Card on the way. The presale will help us setup the hardware necessary to distribute these cards on a global scale, as well as hire additional staff to make sure that the whole process is seamless.

As many people have already stated, the best place to reach us is on our Telegram Room. And of course, check out our website to view more info, as well as watch our livestream here! Thanks for all the support!

I hope this Proxycard project will be a success
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey guys! Let me clear up some of the common questions here.

EXCHANGES

PRXY will be listed on exchanges after our token sale. No exceptions. This is to maintain a consistent and fair value for our token buyers and supporters!

TOKEN SALE
Proxy will be having both a presale and token sale. Our token sale will begin on October 7th, and run for 15 days.
There will be a hard cap of 300 million PRXY distributed, with the same amount being minted for Proxy Card to maintain 50% ownership as well as ability to regulate the coin (as it is used as a utility coin). Coins will be minted as the buy orders come in, and you will have access to your coin immediately!

We are not limiting a max buy order for each user.

Exchange rates will be in 5 day blocks, and will break down like this:

DAYEXCHANGE
1-51 ETH = 1,500 PRXY
6-101 ETH = 1,000 PRXY
11-151 ETH = 500 PRXY

PRESALE
Our presale begins on Wednesday, September 20th and will run indefinitely. We will be offering 1 ETH = 2,000 PRXY, but there is a 10 ETH minimum buy in. Users must be confirmed through our site, which will begin accepting reservations on Wednesday. All of these buy orders work to fulfill our hardcap as well.

EXPLANATION
Proxy Card is committed to our product and our user base. You're not buying a coin, you're funding a company. We don't want to hold our token sale until the app is in your hand, and you've got your Proxy Card on the way. The presale will help us setup the hardware necessary to distribute these cards on a global scale, as well as hire additional staff to make sure that the whole process is seamless.

As many people have already stated, the best place to reach us is on our Telegram Room. And of course, check out our website to view more info, as well as watch our livestream here! Thanks for all the support!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Any news of PROXY ICO when will it start...interested to invest some in it or is there any other way to buy some PRXY and what is the expected price of 1PRXY

They did a live stream on their Facebook page recently, they explained many things there. You should check it out: https://m.facebook.com/CardProxy/
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Any news of PROXY ICO when will it start...interested to invest some in it or is there any other way to buy some PRXY and what is the expected price of 1PRXY

Hi I think a pre ICO will come before the ICO. You can join the telegram group to get faster reply.
hello dev please exchange ?  Huh

PROXY is a great project and this deserves a quality Exchange though it takes longer!
Yeah I have the feeling that Proxy card will be a good one and success. A good news was just announced in the telegram group. Join the group to get more updates:
t.me/proxycard
Hii this thread title still shows free proxy bounty for email signup !!
Is it still on ??

There is another thread in the bounties section, you should also check that one out: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annprxypre-ico-proxy-card-bounties-easy-higher-bounty-payouts-2128366

Okk thanks for the info. I will definitely check it out..
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
hello dev please exchange ?  Huh

PROXY is a great project and this deserves a quality Exchange though it takes longer!
Before we start talking about the exchange should we talk about the ICO firs, when will start, what is the hard cap, how much can one participants buy? if your so eager to sell you token then i`ll make an offer of 1 sat each.

This! That's an example of the ICO bubble imo. Everyone just participates in ICOs to get money from it, I wonder who should actually use all this technology. With no users there won't be any significant rise in value. So let's wait for the ICO END and then we can think about the next step Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

Before we start talking about the exchange should we talk about the ICO firs, when will start, what is the hard cap, how much can one participants buy? if your so eager to sell you token then i`ll make an offer of 1 sat each.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

wow great project
I hope listed cryptopia or bittrex
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Is it still on ??

There is another thread in the bounties section, you should also check that one out: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annprxypre-ico-proxy-card-bounties-easy-higher-bounty-payouts-2128366
We should wait before the actual ICO even finished to get an exchange, shouldn't we? Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Is it still on ??
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Great DEV , continue work hard Smiley .
where market for PRXY?

PRXY is not currently on any exchanges, and will not be listed until our Token Sale has been completed in the beginning of October. If you are interested in buying PRXY, our presale will begin this Friday. Stay tuned for more information!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

Currently there are no airdrops, only a bounty program.

We plan on having more air drops, but we need more response from our community. If we see more activity on Reddit, BitcoinTalk, and other forums discussing our product and sharing our ideas, we will be more likely to have airdrops. And you can get paid for those postings!
Pages:
Jump to: