Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸 💸 💸 💸 [ANN] FREE PRXY (PROXY) BOUNTY FOR EMAIL SIGNUP 💸 💸 💸 💸 - page 3. (Read 17216 times)

Activity: 613
Merit: 254
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
when there is airdrop again?
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Free froxy is stil available if not can you edit the subject?
Actually it's already stated in the OP that the airdrop is close just read it carefully.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
The proxy token i recieved are all gone now.... Angry
Now what is the meaning of that airdrop,we wont get back them now,what next Huh

PM me your address and I'll make sure you're taken care of. Same goes for anyone who didn't receive their coin or had their coin falsely removed.

Hello dev i have sent you PM including address please have a look at that solve the issue
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Free froxy is stil available if not can you edit the subject?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I think a prxy is a very great token , DEV continue the great work .
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Q&A went well no question left an answered hope you do another AMA  before the pre-sale, i saw the dev noting something about the card security that should be in the first on the list.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
It' not possible to loose an ethereum token. Was it phishing?
It definitely is, devs can write whatever they want in a token code.
This token is based on some Minimi token that has functions to generate and destroy any amount of coins on any address.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

It' not possible to loose an ethereum token. Was it phishing?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I checked mine! It's all ok! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I have my proxy in wallet , its all ok for me . Thanks Dev .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM me your address and I'll make sure you're taken care of. Same goes for anyone who didn't receive their coin or had their coin falsely removed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
What is that ERC20 method that can burn holders' tokens without their consent?
If you can do that than fuck these tokens as they can disappear at any second. Trust no one.
destroyTokens() is a default function? Really? Or maybe it's just an extension that you deliberately implemented?

I tend to agree. A smart contract with that kind of function is just not "immutable". Not sure if this is a standard function.

I would like to refer you to the MiniMe token, a common way to upgrade and adjust tokens after initial release.

https://github.com/Giveth/minime/blob/master/README.md

I don`t have a qualm if i got paid double and lost half of it but not knowing how did it happen is a little confusing, as explained above its a double spend transaction so only one TX can be accepted by the network.

They were separate transactions. Our automation double sent to a list with separate raw transactions.

I reiterate, we have nothing to gain from burning tokens after they're in the public hands. The only reason we did now is to correct an error that we announced before we took action.

Furthermore, we are having a live stream to demo our product which is being released before a token sale will ever occur. If you're that hesitant about our trustworthiness or reliability, feel free to pop in at 10am PST today. www.facebook.com/CardProxy/
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I don`t have a qualm if i got paid double and lost half of it but not knowing how did it happen is a little confusing, as explained above its a double spend transaction so only one TX can be accepted by the network.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
If you can do that than fuck these tokens as they can disappear at any second. Trust no one.
destroyTokens() is a default function? Really? Or maybe it's just an extension that you deliberately implemented?

I tend to agree. A smart contract with that kind of function is just not "immutable". Not sure if this is a standard function.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Pages:
Jump to: