Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FreedomOptions.io Simple High/Low Predictions Paid [BTC][ETH][FDM] - page 4. (Read 1319 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
1,000 FDM Tokens To The First 500 Twitter Followers
copper member
copper member
copper member
copper member
copper member
copper member
Our platforms pays you for short term predictions between 1 minute to an hour.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
it is very difficult to predict the cryptocurrency, and coincidences of forecasts are very rare. tell me better your opinion about bitcoin, what will happen to it in 2020?
copper member
You cannot trade one token for another on our platform, you must withdraw to your ethereum wallet first.
Activity: 28
Merit: 4
Where to trade FDM token sir? I dont see it.
copper member
ArcBlock ABT/USDT Binary Option Listed. Simple High/Low Predictions Paid BTC, ETH, FDM

can you explain why you created many threads for your project? because there is a rule about you can't make a duplicate thread
We are translating in different languages for nonenglish speakers
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
ArcBlock ABT/USDT Binary Option Listed. Simple High/Low Predictions Paid BTC, ETH, FDM

can you explain why you created many threads for your project? because there is a rule about you can't make a duplicate thread
Activity: 895
Merit: 250

Binary option is an high risk business and users should not invest more than they can afford to loose.
This project announcement should either move to gambling or altcoin service section.
copper member
copper member
Stock market opens monday 9:30am ET
copper member

What is the FDM tokens for and does it have its own blockchain?

I have played binary once which I only win 80% of what I bet but with FDM tokens will this change on your platform like I can get about 100% of it and the FDM tokens are the ones going to be taken from my account?

No FDM Is on the Ethereum Blockchain. You can also use BTC, and ETH. Payouts are adjusted for each crypto pair and stock. FDM payouts are 20% higher generally.
You choose which coin you are going to use. Min, Max, and Payouts will be written on the trade box.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

What is the FDM tokens for and does it have its own blockchain?

I have played binary once which I only win 80% of what I bet but with FDM tokens will this change on your platform like I can get about 100% of it and the FDM tokens are the ones going to be taken from my account?

copper member

how we can claim for this offer?
Edit:
as i just visit the Twitter account https://twitter.com/FDMOptions/status/1124414789801762817
all we need just to follow the account and tweet our username in freedomoption

correct
Activity: 882
Merit: 595

how we can claim for this offer?
Edit:
as i just visit the Twitter account https://twitter.com/FDMOptions/status/1124414789801762817
all we need just to follow the account and tweet our username in freedomoption
copper member
ZeroBank ZB/USDT Binary Options Listed
Pages:
Jump to: