Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FreedomOptions.io Simple High/Low Predictions Paid [BTC][ETH][FDM] - page 5. (Read 1319 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Bounty Program can be found: HERE

copper member
1,000 FDM Tokens To The First 500 Twitter Followers
copper member
Activision Blizzard, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., Sirius XM Holdings, Inc. Added
copper member
Stock market is open for trading
copper member
As stated in the help file all the prices come from reputable third parties and can be matched to their data. IEX for stock market and CCCAGG Index for crypto prices. If data is not coming through there are refunds given immediately.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
I've never been involved in Binary transactions until today. However, I think these processes should be done on very reliable platforms. What kind of promises do you have?
copper member
build update. servers back online.
copper member
copper member
can you share based on which market you get for the chart in your binary option?
and maybe you can improve the website display because the current UI isn't really attracting more people to play on your website

Sorry you don't like the UI. In the help file you will see that the crypto prices all come from the CCCAGG of Cryptocompare. It is an aggregated index of exchanges for each Pair so there can be no manipulation. You can see the details on their site. Stock prices come directly from IEX stock market when the market is open. 9:30am to 4pm ET.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
can you share based on which market you get for the chart in your binary option?
and maybe you can improve the website display because the current UI isn't really attracting more people to play on your website
copper member
copper member
We resolved an issue with signup, users can once again signup. If you already have a signup link in your email you can use that.
copper member
I am responding to someone who thinks we are an exchange. No scams here, fully legit. You will have no problems getting payouts. Why don't you try it yourself. It is very low minimum deposit.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
We aren't an exchange. We provide Binary Options. In simple terms you predict if the price of the Crypto Pair or Stock Price will go up or down. You can use BTC or the altcoins ETH & FDM to place high/low trades.

we aren't an exchange? we all know that but we also know withdrawing our winnings isn't easy to do. most of us if not all knows how to play binaryoption as we have been betting on secondstrade.com for years. i think we all learned in from forex binary trading as well. withdrawing winning is always a question even to the previous binary option sites promoted in bitcointalk. its not just your company how did it here.
copper member
We aren't an exchange. We provide Binary Options. In simple terms you predict if the price of the Crypto Pair or Stock Price will go up or down. You can use BTC or the altcoins ETH & FDM to place high/low trades.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1

the platform looks good the only problem with binary option is that its full of scam. on your site's case is that users need to login and deposit funds unlike one seconds trade where we can use our desktop wallet to play and for that there is no question about approval of withdrawals. i guess what your project needs is the vouch and doing a promotion campaign in this forum.
Binary option nowadays were pretty full of shits. Most of them are not actually scams, but not actually legit. They can be both depending on our perspective.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

the platform looks good the only problem with binary option is that its full of scam. on your site's case is that users need to login and deposit funds unlike one seconds trade where we can use our desktop wallet to play and for that there is no question about approval of withdrawals. i guess what your project needs is the vouch and doing a promotion campaign in this forum.
copper member
CTST/USD (CannTrust Holdings, Inc.) Added
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
this isn't an Altcoin ANN
so your posting this on the wrong board. try Service ANN (Alt) maybe
looks like just another scam exchange anyways Tongue

copper member