Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRESHCOIN PHASE 2/Freshcoin for 1$ in games/First game on Google Play - page 24. (Read 46289 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Aaaaaaaaand I'm in.

We need this on a safer ecchanges

Whynopolo+?
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
I actually hope buying more , but the things on alcurex isn't happening. Im waiting some more popular exchange...

Yes, getting on Cryptsy or back on Bittrex is essential for FreshCoin at this time...
Also: will the iOS game be updated aswell? Or doesn't apple allow that at the moment?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
I actually hope buying more , but the things on alcurex isn't happening. Im waiting some more popular exchange...
legendary
Activity: 1022
FreshTheGame
Most of the coins is "cheaper to buy" Smiley if we can call it that phrase Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It is shown on pool, 347,039 block. You are getting about 250 coins per day...

Oh I see,.. I rented a rig to mine.. Thought it's a new coin..Cheaper to just buy lol
legendary
FreshTheGame
It is shown on pool, 347,039 block. You are getting about 250 coins per day...
sorry for this question but what block are we now? i have 17.5mh mining in supernova and I get like 1 coin per 10 min. lol
Activity: 668
Is it possible to set my suprnova payment address my wallet address in alcurex so I don't need to download qt?

Exchanges usually do not like that and specifically ask you not to do that, because users often choose a rather low payout value.
This way a lot of payouts happen and if a lot of people would do this the load would be rather huge on the exchanges' wallet.
legendary
FreshTheGame
Ohhh sorry for my too fast answer  Embarrassed , I know that some pools doesnt allow that, thought suprnova is same, but it is great one Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Is it possible to set my suprnova payment address my wallet address in alcurex so I don't need to download qt?

sure, why not ? Smiley
legendary
FreshTheGame
I do not suggest that, open acc on online.freshcoin.net and you will get freshcoin address instantly.
legendary
FreshTheGame
Thanks Litejavichu,

we are looking for game developers as well....tommorow we will have meeting with some game devs. Our goal is to promote Hungry dude with freshcoin purchase option. Also looking for game developers Smiley

If you need some help just call me in talk with groups Smiley

Activity: 693
Nice.
I'm talking about the system in some groups of developing games on Facebook, for private message to not look Spammer.
I think we should make some buzz in forums and twitter etc.

Now our goal is to attract game developers with a long history and several titles published ... Those are our customers.
legendary
FreshTheGame
That is synchronisation Smiley as it has happening accidentally Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
bter.com is back up, initial login showed i had zero coins, i went to the withdrawal page and they are all there which then refreshed the amount. FYI
legendary
FreshTheGame
Because this is enough for gamers and game developers by our exploration of market.

Game devs can divide it in game by 0.00000001 satoshi or sell 4.99 for that price, for example Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Well done bro,I don't think is worth 1$
Why you do not change the price?
Let's say 4.99 $
legendary
FreshTheGame
Thx to all in name of great team and community!!!

Coin was launched on 7/7/2014
legendary
Activity: 1470
Pages:
Jump to: