Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRESHCOIN PHASE 2/Freshcoin for 1$ in games/First game on Google Play - page 19. (Read 46289 times)

Activity: 693
Merit: 500
After all, it is the first time that staff calls for collaboration to small payment for ICO ....

They have paid and continue to pay all ......The logical, natural and healthier, is asking for help from the community.

This friend, this small donation, is actually a stress test for Freshcoin community.
I see normally 40 workers digging freshcoin, but I only see 10 movement here.
What people expect here? Magic money?
We are in 2015, not 2014 and Dogecoin madness  .... The magic money  ended, this time is for comunity, for support.
Activity: 676
it is too quite for such big news  Embarrassed

frangomel your announcement was kind of harsh and empty, you said what you have to say and now comunity should donate 1M of fresh and few btc for paying some guy hosting ICO, thunder from clear sky

i guess rough times are coming  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
FreshTheGame
Thanks Litejavichu! Yes as felix and you are saying, we need community right now!
My contribution a900cacdb753fcd9cc903e67d57308d258c3c512b5fae48399672e388df1e845
 .... Let mates,we need  community and push to get this project so bright.

We have rocket to the moon .... We need fuel!!!

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I hope that will be attached to some other people with their donations ... I think that an individual such a small amount does not mean anything, how would summation meant for the community ...
legendary
FreshTheGame
Activity: 156
89691b10e795a15d7d28ae2f96fe9cbe35baedfbc2e6f6aae9856fe99af16ae2

Here's my modest donation for start:-)
legendary
FreshTheGame
Thanks Litejavichu, there are no guarantees but if they did 8 of 9 successful coins and that 1 was fallen because of other impacts, not theirs. So, I think that we must have success.

I put 0.26 btc on 18iFDRfyi8KnWkey2LzAkBtHGWYZnJh8XM address

@dygus

I know but we need to collect that ammount, we have about 8m coins mined so there is 1m in our hands, so lets all of us put about 30% of internal ammount and we will have our goal very fast.

@Barax

You are again on ignore!

@TrackCoin

Whatever you wanted to say it is not time for poetry, help now or watch us as you were before!

@all

We need your help now!
I understand that donate to campaign ICO subsequent return  donation after.
That guarantees offered?
I'm working on a project and do not have much time now to Freshcoin, but I situated at the hands of Frengomel.
Tonight I donate 0.2 or more if I can
legendary
FreshTheGame
I put 0.26 btc on 18iFDRfyi8KnWkey2LzAkBtHGWYZnJh8XM address

@dygus

I know but we need to collect that ammount, we have about 8m coins mined so there is 1m in our hands, so lets all of us put about 30% of internal ammount and we will have our goal very fast.

@Barax

You are again on ignore!

@TrackCoin

Whatever you wanted to say it is not time for poetry, help now or watch us as you were before!

@all

We need your help now!
Activity: 140
From every kid's to younger.. even not have boundaries for age everybody's Dream Games.... Wink Smiley Kiss Wink  
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
NEWS:

We arranged ICO promotion and realisation with vindyne8. They did it for 9 coins, 8 was succesful. So I think it is better to be outsourced than to make it on our own. ICO will be done by our supervision and all BTCs will be shown transparently.

We have road map for doing it and it goes like this:

1. We need to collect 2 BTCs to pay up front to vindyne8 and his fee collected bitcoins from ICO is 3%

2. We need to collect more than 1m Freshcoins in donation adress which will be announced with parameters of ICO. Those freshcoins will be on ICO.

3. We need to collect 80-120 BTCs on ICO for promotion to pay it to agencies. It is not much for ICO so I thing it will be managable.

Please participate on this BTC address - (18iFDRfyi8KnWkey2LzAkBtHGWYZnJh8XM) - this is public address and we need 2 BTCs for making and promoting ICO of freshcoin.

We need this ASAP!

So to gain about 100 BTC from 1M Freshcoin, you have to sell 1 fresh for 10K sats.
BTW 1M freshcoins is about 15% of existed coins. It will be hard to gain such amount from investors.
legendary
FreshTheGame
NEWS:

We arranged ICO promotion and realisation with vindyne8. They did it for 9 coins, 8 was succesful. So I think it is better to be outsourced than to make it on our own. ICO will be done by our supervision and all BTCs will be shown transparently.

We have road map for doing it and it goes like this:

1. We need to collect 2 BTCs to pay up front to vindyne8 and his fee collected bitcoins from ICO is 3%

2. We need to collect more than 1m Freshcoins in donation adress which will be announced with parameters of ICO. Those freshcoins will be on ICO.

3. We need to collect 80-120 BTCs on ICO for promotion to pay it to agencies. It is not much for ICO so I thing it will be managable.

Please participate on this BTC address - (18iFDRfyi8KnWkey2LzAkBtHGWYZnJh8XM) - this is public address and we need 2 BTCs for making and promoting ICO of freshcoin.

We need this ASAP!
legendary
FreshTheGame
Tommorow will ann just to specify few things, at Lo do not worry!
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
On a weekend good news is coming and prepare, we will need to act fast in terms of promotion at all.

What are these news?
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
what's going on? Why gone again Bitcoin address on fresh online? for some prechine not approved to 3 coins? What are you all doing? I think that your ideas are not kchemu not lead.
legendary
FreshTheGame
I agree that all things are connected and we need to be on every target group simultaneously, if we have good promotion it could be influenced on price as well on good exchange, so I sent message to Poloniex stuff
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I think it would be better to be on cryptsy or poloniex but it is not priority. Our priority is promotion of Hungry dude and freshcoin project at all.

IMO we need to be on poloniex/cryptsy in order for new investors to believe in our legitimacy. You can't expect anyone to take this seriously if the only exchange we are one is one that almost went under a few weeks back.

The other work being done here is great and should be celebrated. People need to know, believe and invest.  Many many highly respected crypto enthusiasts will not send btc to bter.com so they will not invest in freshcoin. 

Freshcoin has been pegged with a $1/value yet it trades for 10000s of fractions of that.

legendary
FreshTheGame
I think it would be better to be on cryptsy or poloniex but it is not priority. Our priority is promotion of Hungry dude and freshcoin project at all.
Activity: 676
this exchange thing is more and more annoying, litejavichu said before, if someone wants to dump or buy, there is bter, fuck craptsy and rest of scum, focus on promotion

I don't agree with you. We need some reliable exchange, because ppl don't trust  bter anymore. The best solution would be possibility of exchange fresh on btc in freshonline.

i know what you mean, but Fresh is a bit different than others  Wink

so lets leave board members do their job while we can promote it here and there

there is no point of selling at this price, yet there are coins on bter to pick up, you dont need to send 10btc there to buy fresh
Pages:
Jump to: