Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | freshmarket.co.in - Closed. Refunds till 10/02/14 - page 6. (Read 41799 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Received in full Smiley Thanks for the hard work
Activity: 14
A sad thing really. Exchange worked fine and i'm sure the admins tried their best to improve the site, and then this happends.

To everyone waiting for their coins. Have patience. Seriously you cant expect the guy to sit there processing withdrawals without sleeping or taking a shit for an entire week 24/7. Be glad we can at least get the majority of funds back. Let this also act as a reminder that unfortunately no exchange is safe from people trying to fuck it up.

Also to those thinking this is a scam ? come on.. anyone could guess of a better way to jack coins without seeing this much trouble.

I hope def_ender and his crew can recover stronger from this rather unfortunate experience.
Activity: 42
got an email 6 hours ago but nothing showed up?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
500 processed/128 to go
As i see, nearly 1500 LTC was refunded now, and major part of other currencies.
Activity: 4
Email sent 12h ago for 1 UTC block (login=HecticStep).
I appreciate the way you're handling the issue.
Just received my GLB refund. 100% refund.
Thanks!
450 refunds done, 164 to go.
After we process all legit (correct email, no withdraw problems) ones we will start with problem ones.
Just now we have atleast 2 accounts, which names was mailed from different mail adresses. Their withdraws were stopped.
Activity: 56
262 processed, 218 to go.
Cryptsy at last sent sms-code, we'r ok.

oh my god ,where 's my utc coin ,i spend  5LTC  to  buy 450 utc coin in your market ,admin  ,please ,help. me  to find my lost coin or  give the  5   ltc   to me    !!!!!if your have answer,  i am  waiting  on  line now !!!!!!!   i  will die   when i  lost the money, it's all my money,please !!!!!

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my username:   lee9527   ,please give the  coin to me!!! please!!!

mail  to:  [email protected]  

LTC:LeXM45uCxuewkKo4v3QTWd1A4rtPPqWfYb

UTC:UUpi8tu9eYyiDVFn88KuyBuz6Le6BLbKwJ

sent e-mail. no answer.. tired of fucking scamers everywhere.

stop being retard.
read the posts .
they're trying to do their best to solve problem.
10-20 transaction takes 30 min. according to def_ender's posts.
they have around 200 transaction more to go.
you need to wait, be patient...
Activity: 6
Received 84 % of my LTC coin. Thanks a lot. Email asking for refund was sent February 6th, around midnight so about 10 hours before getting my coins for people worrying about delays.
Activity: 195
sent e-mail. no answer.. tired of fucking scamers everywhere.
Activity: 7
Received all my Anime. Might have had small amount of LTC that has gone from open orders, but don't know, so not complaining. In fact, thanks for not just closing shop and disappearing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
What happened here?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
email sent

awaiting return of coins
Activity: 21

oh my god ,where 's my utc coin ,i spend  5LTC  to  buy 450 utc coin in your market ,admin  ,please ,help. me  to find my lost coin or  give the  5   ltc   to me    !!!!!if your have answer,  i am  waiting  on  line now !!!!!!!   i  will die   when i  lost the money, it's all my money,please !!!!!

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my username:   lee9527   ,please give the  coin to me!!! please!!!

mail  to:  [email protected] 

LTC:LeXM45uCxuewkKo4v3QTWd1A4rtPPqWfYb

UTC:UUpi8tu9eYyiDVFn88KuyBuz6Le6BLbKwJ
276 processed, 208 done
250 processed, 220 to go
Just now we have problem with withdraw from our cryptsy account - dev can't get sms-code to verify (yesterday this worked fine).
We still have some ltc on local wallet, but bigger part is still on cryptsy.
Other coins are ok, we are processing withdrawals. I believe we'll get the sms before we run out of ltc on local wallet.
Activity: 336
sure, just hope we both get our coins at the end of the day ...  Lips sealed

Im sure we will.....mr defener has been working night and day it seems by the looks of the posts, and we must be getting close to the top of that 243 list of his now... so any minute now... ^.^
Activity: 136
emailed, Been waiting 12+ hours for my LTC, had ~38 LTC on there
I appreciate the honesty and effort at restoration of funds, just hope you guys get to mine soon Sad
user: whotrader

Get in line buddy, my 15+ hours beats your 12+ Wink

sure, just hope we both get our coins at the end of the day ...  Lips sealed
Activity: 336
emailed, Been waiting 12+ hours for my LTC, had ~38 LTC on there
I appreciate the honesty and effort at restoration of funds, just hope you guys get to mine soon Sad
user: whotrader

Get in line buddy, my 15+ hours beats your 12+ Wink
Pages:
Jump to: