Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FROM - decentralized network for peer to peer commerce online. - page 3. (Read 687 times)

Activity: 516
Merit: 100
Hei everybody
This is the promise project. Could you explain more about it. Will the token be use for eCommerce? Any airdrop?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Guys,smart contracts are showing transparency and in most cases should be written BEFORE tokensale to make an audit by 3rd party and let investors analyse it
im totally agree with you. Investors must be sure that their money safe
Activity: 22
I am 100% sure that bullish market will repeat 2017 year and somebody raise significant money,like 10-50x. Every shit coin will be pumped!
Activity: 12
Guys,smart contracts are showing transparency and in most cases should be written BEFORE tokensale to make an audit by 3rd party and let investors analyse it
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
anyway according to information and details posted about the project its an interesting projects  but please can u give more details about the project and how efficient it is Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 32
Now all modern projects are conducting their projects in social networks so that in the future there will be no questions about selling
Activity: 31
I want to see a working version
I think there will be a lot of tests and improvements to make a great product for people to use.the popularity and turnover of the platform depends on it
Activity: 33
I want to see a working version
This project sits on its ass and makes u reluctant to support it. It needs to be nourished by profound crypto evangelists, and only in that case it might grow legs. I havent been tracking it for this exact reason, there are no evangelists willing to vouch for something like this. People of my caliber are busy, in one month timeframe we do more than others can do in a year.
Activity: 36
Perhaps this is the same project that will work for the benefit of people, not just for the profit of developers as recently happens.
But to sit without finances, too, does not make any sense, where then to take money to equip equipment and pay money to people?
All projects are primarily aimed at making a profit for the organizers. Investors can make a profit by increasing the price of the token.
Activity: 35
Perhaps this is the same project that will work for the benefit of people, not just for the profit of developers as recently happens.
But to sit without finances, too, does not make any sense, where then to take money to equip equipment and pay money to people?
Activity: 42
Such growth as it was in 2017 will no longer be, I am not at all sure that there will be such space prices for ethereum and Bitcoin, but the growth was promised, let's see
Price spikes will be anyway and you can make good money on this. Of course, if you know how to trade.
Activity: 11
Activity: 12
Such growth as it was in 2017 will no longer be, I am not at all sure that there will be such space prices for ethereum and Bitcoin, but the growth was promised, let's see
Activity: 187
Merit: 45
Before seeing the team and the WP it is difficult to express a trial. I'm waiting
copper member
Activity: 4
links added

ANN thread seems to be incomplete, some details are not yet given and some information regarding this coin is still not yet published.
waiting more informations dev
Hey, What information do you need?
Activity: 33
ANN thread seems to be incomplete, some details are not yet given and some information regarding this coin is still not yet published.
waiting more informations dev
Does FORM plans any cooperation with government and industry or already has?
An interesting question, but I think that the government should not interfere with such projects.
I doubt. Even large companies, such as Apple, do not always own the production of their devices.
Activity: 36
Does FORM plans any cooperation with government and industry or already has?
An interesting question, but I think that the government should not interfere with such projects.
Pages:
Jump to: