Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FROM - decentralized network for peer to peer commerce online. - page 4. (Read 687 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the project aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development? 4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
I think the easiest way to read white paper and then everything will fall into place. SOON...
Activity: 32
Do you have partnerships with exchanges? On which exchanges FROM will be traded for the first time?
I think at this stage it's too early to talk about listing on stock exchanges
We will wait for more information, time will tell
Activity: 31
Do you have partnerships with exchanges? On which exchanges FROM will be traded for the first time?
I think at this stage it's too early to talk about listing on stock exchanges
copper member
Activity: 4
All links will be added soon.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
links are not working
Activity: 12
why we have not seen anything more from him so far. I hope to see it soon.
Let's see how this relationship between the community and developers will be set up
Activity: 36
The business really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge idea based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the idea, to make it even larger.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I want to see your team.
copper member
No need to stop there. Make active buttons. You have well-known partners, strengthen the impression, give more information about the project.
we just posted an announcement. The buttons will be active soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
No need to stop there. Make active buttons. You have well-known partners, strengthen the impression, give more information about the project.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: