Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 110. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
A little reminder of which bonuses you can get right now:

invest 0,1 - 10ETH = 10%
invest 10 - 25 ETH = 15%
invest over 25 ETH = 20%

Good options to take

Thanks for reminder. On Fortyseven.io homepage bonus mentioned when make payment using ETH but not with BTC. But I just confirmed with admin in telegram channel he told me 10% bonus can applicable for BTC payment also.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
How is forty seven bank going to be different from others like crypterium in terms of its functionality?
Activity: 112
https://i.imgur.com/Tgrd4wZ.png

Greetings community!

In accordance with our ROADMAP, we are 95% integrated with the SWIFT system and will be estimating completion by March 31st, 2018.

We are offering another contest during this ICO period!

10 randomly chosen transactions made between 12.03.2018, 15:00 (GMT+0) and 19.03.2018, 15:00 (GMT+0) will receive X2 FSBT tokens!

Raffle process will be fully recorded on video and shared on YouTube.
It’s time to make a contribution!

In addition to this contest, we're also temporarily offering a 25% discount on ICO tokens purchased within the next 12 hours.

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

In order to capitalize on this promotion, please send your ETH to the smart contract below:

0x2da89386f23C9Ac559f9711Ee244063961685B5A

Remember, Forty Seven, Connecting
Financial Worlds, worldwide!

Hi Dev,

This ICO seems legitimate and quite the ambitious project. Any way we can get that discount if we pay in BTC? Or we have to only use ETH?
Hello there, I'm not dev, but I guess there is possible to get bonus even if You pay by BTC or ETH it doesn't matter.
Activity: 252

Greetings community!

In accordance with our ROADMAP, we are 95% integrated with the SWIFT system and will be estimating completion by March 31st, 2018.

10 randomly chosen transactions made between 12.03.2018, 15:00 (GMT+0) and 19.03.2018, 15:00 (GMT+0) will receive X2 FSBT tokens!

In addition to this contest, we're also temporarily offering a 25% discount on ICO tokens purchased within the next 12 hours.

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

In order to capitalize on this promotion, please send your ETH to the smart contract below:

Oh man, such a stupid fraud. Go home and let your diapers change you miserable loser.
Is there an admin here who can delete this post?
I am always angry with such fraud

My oh My I almost quoted to say it's a good initiative but then I remember FSBT did something similar in time past, scammers just bring their irritating attitude and criminality everywhere they find themselves, BCT is such a bad luck for them hahahahahahaha

People can't seriously fall for this scam above, if they do - they don't deserve to be in crypto hahaha!! No effort whatsoever

Generally I agree that people who fall for such obvious scam should really read a book or two, on the other hand these kinds of scams is why governments impose restrictions, or perhaps it is an excuse why they would impose restrictions as IMF does not like crypto
Professionals who can show the world what the blockchain can do is what we need, forty seven bank will play a major role in this
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Forty Seven team already has a successful experience of developing financial technology products and their full legal registration procedure completion in the UK regulatory framework – FCA.

Awesome. With such experience,  they have an added advantage already considering their new project. It is mostly likely going to be like a work over for them in each step. They already know what to expect and do.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Greetings community!

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

Oh man, such a stupid fraud. Go home and let your diapers change you miserable loser.

My oh My I almost quoted to say it's a good initiative but then I remember FSBT did something similar in time past, scammers just bring their irritating attitude and criminality everywhere they find themselves, BCT is such a bad luck for them hahahahahahaha

People can't seriously fall for this scam above, if they do - they don't deserve to be in crypto hahaha!! No effort whatsoever
Activity: 644

Greetings community!

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

There are many people spreading this fake news and they want to grab some money from the innocent people, how they think like that by stealing the people money. Already team never asks for ETH and send them to ETH address and i suggest people check twice before doing such fraud transactions.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Greetings community!

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
A little reminder of which bonuses you can get right now:

invest 0,1 - 10ETH = 10%
invest 10 - 25 ETH = 15%
invest over 25 ETH = 20%

Good options to take
Activity: 490
Hello friends, Just looked at the website, the participants and sold tokens are building up nicely. Do you think we'll meet the hard cap with sixteen days left.
I really hope it does. i think that it will for sure hit the hard cap but anything can happen. So lets just see what happens with the ico.

The market is very hard down these days so i think that there will be not many investors looking to invest, but i hope though that they will hit the hardcap. If the market is back up there will be more investors.

Crash in ETH is good for fortyseven. people can invest more and by the way, the price of FSBT tokens are set in ETH. So this situation is positive for fortyseven. Lets see how much they will collect more in the coming days.

It is good for those looking to buy into 47 but I don't think it would be good for 47 if it stays in these ranges given they will have to liquidate to manage operations at some point. However I know it is not a major concern as the market will surely recover at some point.

Greetings community!

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

You caught the thief faulerwilli. That post should be deleted to save innocent/new people from sending money to wrong wallet.

Someone should notify their team through the telegram group.. I don't think they are here always.
This is very sad actually scammers are everywhere trying to just take someone's hard earned labour.

I guess admin/Dev should be update this scam post on social media also. So at least few people can save their capital.
Activity: 728

Greetings community!

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

You caught the thief faulerwilli. That post should be deleted to save innocent/new people from sending money to wrong wallet.

Someone should notify their team through the telegram group.. I don't think they are here always.
This is very sad actually scammers are everywhere trying to just take someone's hard earned labour.

Greetings community!

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Forty Seven team already has a successful experience of developing financial technology products and their full legal registration procedure completion in the UK regulatory framework – FCA.

This experience will be vital to Forty Seven Bank as they already know the process for applying for banking licenses and getting authorised by different regulatory bodies such as the FCA.

Indeed having experienced representatives in their team is one of the reasons that I have a pretty good feeling on this team as they aren’t shooting in the dark they have a strong foundation to build in which matters considering all the financial red tape
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

This experience will be vital to Forty Seven Bank as they already know the process for applying for banking licenses and getting authorised by different regulatory bodies such as the FCA.
Activity: 126
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Greetings community!

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

Such a sad scene to see such poor attempts potentially still causing victims, we can just mark it as spam then BCT will handle it

Well done guys for spotting this, unfortunately there will always be losers like this trying to cheat people out of their ETH and BTC, you are right FaulerWilli someone from 47Bank needs to delete this post ASAP to make sure less experienced members of the community don't fall for their tricks.
Activity: 252

Greetings community!

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

Such a sad scene to see such poor attempts potentially still causing victims, we can just mark it as spam then BCT will handle it
Activity: 112
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Greetings community!

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

Jump to: