Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 112. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

47BK will implement a cryptocurrency payment system. This will allow you to pay in the future in online shops with crypto currencies. Coupled with smart contracts, this gives much more security to buyers and sellers

This is good Ave interesting. The implementation of smart contract means it's going to be a Decentralized payment system right. That's good to know at least we can avoid huge transaction fees.

Sometimes I wonder if that is a good thing trying to do many things at once. I think things would gradually fall in place as the first MVP would be rolled out which the core of the business at the moment is to have a platform for developers to build on.

This is another great idea although i agree with you that they should slow down and take things smoothly.
Activity: 168
Hello friends, Just looked at the website, the participants and sold tokens are building up nicely. Do you think we'll meet the hard cap with sixteen days left.
I really hope it does. i think that it will for sure hit the hard cap but anything can happen. So lets just see what happens with the ico.

FSBT is very good ICO and it have received very good rating from many experts. So I think they still have lot of time and will for sure hit the hard cap. 
Activity: 490

47BK will implement a cryptocurrency payment system. This will allow you to pay in the future in online shops with crypto currencies. Coupled with smart contracts, this gives much more security to buyers and sellers

This is good Ave interesting. The implementation of smart contract means it's going to be a Decentralized payment system right. That's good to know at least we can avoid huge transaction fees.

Sometimes I wonder if that is a good thing trying to do many things at once. I think things would gradually fall in place as the first MVP would be rolled out which the core of the business at the moment is to have a platform for developers to build on.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
Hello friends, Just looked at the website, the participants and sold tokens are building up nicely. Do you think we'll meet the hard cap with sixteen days left.
I really hope it does. i think that it will for sure hit the hard cap but anything can happen. So lets just see what happens with the ico.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Forty Seven Bank ICO ends in seventeen days, make hay while the sun shines. FYI after purchase please use this tutorial:

1) Press the “Settings” button (cog icon);
2) Scroll down to the very bottom until you find ”New ETH Wallet” field;
3) Enter your ERC-20 compliant ETH wallet address into this field;
4) Press the “Update” button.
You will get tokens within 48 hours.
5) After you receive the tokens do not forget to add custom token:
Token symbol: FSBT
Decimals: 18
Token contract: 0x1ed7ae1f0e2fa4276dd7ddc786334a3df81d50c0

Thanks Cnote328, for the highlighting process here. As we all know about this process. But it will really helpful for new people who they are new in ICO/airdrop.

Thns for sharing this info mate; I was looking for the token contract https://etherscan.io/address/0x1ed7ae1f0e2fa4276dd7ddc786334a3df81d50c0 ; you can also see in the source code that  "Contract Source Code Verified"

Is this tutorial also available on the Forty Seven bank site ? If not they should definitely add it, because the new users will have then no problems with it.
There is no tutorial for this process on 47bank website. But if you can google and follow process by using 47bank contract ID, it will be helpful to you/investors.

Thank you guys for sharing all these details. This discussion saved lot of time for me. But I think FSBT should add tutorial for this process on website

Is it just me or is it just my wallet that i don't seem to ever have to manually add custom tokens to my wallet, when i recieve them they just... pop in, Perhaps its just the wallet i'm using, but i could have sworn when i used MEW, as soon as new tokens were available they showed up for me or maybe i'm mistaken. I switched to IMToken and it just poofs and my tokens show up automagically. Smiley
Forty Seven Bank ICO ends in seventeen days, make hay while the sun shines. FYI after purchase please use this tutorial:

Thanks Cnote328, for the highlighting process here. As we all know about this process. But it will really helpful for new people who they are new in ICO/airdrop.

Thns for sharing this info mate; I was looking for the token contract https://etherscan.io/address/0x1ed7ae1f0e2fa4276dd7ddc786334a3df81d50c0 ; you can also see in the source code that  "Contract Source Code Verified"

Is this tutorial also available on the Forty Seven bank site ? If not they should definitely add it, because the new users will have then no problems with it.
There is no tutorial for this process on 47bank website. But if you can google and follow process by using 47bank contract ID, it will be helpful to you/investors.

Thank you guys for sharing all these details. This discussion saved lot of time for me. But I think FSBT should add tutorial for this process on website
Merit: 11
Thanks to principal membership in Visa and MasterCard, Forty Seven Bank will offer full spectrum of on-line acquiring services and will give opportunity to provide all types of payment solutions.
But I heard that visa and mastercard are blocking cryptocurrency payments. How was it really possible for them to partner with forty seven bank?
As we know they has removed fiat or debit/credit card payment options. Then how it's possible? Because now have only ETH/BTC payment option there.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
admin is there a problem if i had updated my MEW address after i had sent eth ?
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Thanks to principal membership in Visa and MasterCard, Forty Seven Bank will offer full spectrum of on-line acquiring services and will give opportunity to provide all types of payment solutions.

What does this exactly mean by will offer full spectrum of on-line acquiring services? I'm quite interested to know exactly what FortySeven mean by this and what impact it would have for investors

Taking a cue from the different smart contracts that can be created by business owners and the services this different smart contracts are meant to serve for example the excrow service will enable a safe and secure purchase of service within the FSBT platform so also for auction contract etc... Looking at this service you can qualify it as full spectrum of services
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
But I heard that visa and mastercard are blocking cryptocurrency payments. How was it really possible for them to partner with forty seven bank?
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

What does this exactly mean by will offer full spectrum of on-line acquiring services? I'm quite interested to know exactly what FortySeven mean by this and what impact it would have for investors

Since Forty Seven Bank will be a platform that provides services for fintech developers that tends to use their platform, then is of paramount importance to create easy payment gateways to meet the needs and preferences of clients

thanks for good explanation, I understand the fortyseven will have there own platform whereby the token will constantly be high in demand, forever increasing the value of the token. I like this idea and I hope it can be globally implemented and I don't see why the token wouldn't increase in value as the platform gets used more and more

when fortyseven becomes more and more popular, the token price will surely go up. No doubt about it. Together with that, don't forget the benefit of reward token. That will also get listed and we will get double benefit in reality.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Since Forty Seven Bank will be a platform that provides services for fintech developers that tends to use their platform, then is of paramount importance to create easy payment gateways to meet the needs and preferences of clients

thanks for good explanation, I understand the fortyseven will have there own platform whereby the token will constantly be high in demand, forever increasing the value of the token. I like this idea and I hope it can be globally implemented and I don't see why the token wouldn't increase in value as the platform gets used more and more
Activity: 672

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I tried to find it on their website and could not find it i think it should be a great idea if they put this tutorial on their website too somewhere where everyone can see it otherwise a lot of people will question what to do.

I am not so sure though but I don't think this is an official post (I stand to be corrected) I think the first poster may have done this out of his own good will just to help the public with his experience.

Cnote328,I would email it to the team , may be they can put the tutorial into their FAQ. Maybe you'll get a bunch of tokens for this suggestion of improvement.

Yeah it's good that there is a reward system for suggestions of improvement... 47bk needs alot of marketing
Activity: 672
Hey guys I just saw the Forty Seven Bank Token 2x offer on a suggested post on Facebook, I don't know if it came up because I regularly visit the 47Bank website but if not it's cool to see that they're using Facebook advertising.

looks correct, after others have already posted the link to the blog.
Good that I have not invested yet, so a chance of double tokens should not be missed
Looks amazing to me 2 times the same amount that is crazy by doing this they will gain a lot more people and investors i find it pretty amazing and i think i will invest too now i have the chance to actually double it easily.

The double tokens is fine for sure, but how many people can win this contest ? I heard 10, but anyone can invest with a low amount so they can win easily.

I am pretty sure that Forty Seven Bank has a mechanism in how to choose the winners for the x2 tokens so that it will be fair for both parties

I guess its a random thing maybe they are going to have a system generator that's going to pick numbers, i got some FSBT and i hope i win, i am really excited you know Cool

I had done part of investment earlier as well and I got higher bonus. But I am thinking to buy more so that I can have chance to win x2 tokens.

You are giving my view here. I am also thinking about acquiring more FSBT tokens as it seems to be one of the best tokens in sales at this moment. Its worth acquiring more at this point in time. they are doing their best to promote it in best way at this moment.

You can say that again, i said earlier that i was "skeptical" but i'm really itchy of getting more of the FSBT, is worth getting more if you can based on your financial capability but is a sure thing that with all the facts and figures been in place, Forty Seven Bank will surely become a winner
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
Forty Seven Bank products and services, as well as token holders will be top priority customers of the bank according to loyalty program and will get loyalty rewards on yearly basis based on performance of the bank.
This is very correct my friend. Which is absolutely why everyone needs to invest in this project to be a top priority customer. I look forward to getting yearly loyalty rewards though Cool

I think for loyalty bonuses to be effective it should  be rewarded either after every  quarter or after every 6 month
I don't think that investors will be amused if they get it after a year. I don't think they will show any interest about it because it just takes to long. So that is why i agree with you that if they offer the loyalty bonus at a faster date then it may attract more investors then after a year.
Activity: 532

Jump to: