Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 157. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Guys will Forty Seven Bank’s future banking services be limited to just EU residents alone?

I don't think so. 47bank will not want their services to be limited to a particular part of the continent.. I guess it all boils down to regulations of the city or area they wish to provide their services to.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Guys will Forty Seven Bank’s future banking services be limited to just EU residents alone?

I've searched for information about it, but so far found nothing. But I think the services will initially be limited to the EU. But the tokens can certainly be bought worldwide and thus participate in the success of the company. But hopefully we'll hear more from the team soon
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

We know the PSD2 is a EU based compliance regulation but it will be really progressive when 47BK explores other parts of the globe... Am looking at 47BK bringing revolution to the banking sector world over but its going to be a huge huge project, maybe there will be other project springing up in the nearest future ready to take on the challenge or maybe there will be partnership in this regard
Activity: 490

Maybe some operations yes but I don't think that that would be the case; Since you will KYC users that would not be important limiting users. They just have to conform to the regulations they sign up for. But we will let them confirm this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Why don't we all have a single ethereum address to contribute to? How come everyone has a personal address to contribute to. Is it a security measure or something else?

Since each participant will have their own 47BK account, each account has its own address. Makes the assignment much easier, and also the withdrawal of the tokens, should one wish it
faulerwilli you mean to say for every account they are generating new wallet address? Or means they have own wallet and creating seperate address to each participant or investors?

I think it will be as faulerwilli mentioned, every customer will have its own address. In the future you can link every wallet or account to the 57B app.

Got it. For deposit having only single address but when investors can create theirs account after deposit they are getting own wallet address.
Activity: 252
Can I take part in Forty Seven Bank ICO without creating an Ethereum wallet?

I dont think its possible. This is ERC20 token. You need to have ETH wallet for sure. You can easily create one. It will take just 1-2 minutes to create new wallet. You need this wallet for all the airdrops and ICOs nowadays.

I suggest you to use a Myetherwallet account it is very easy to use. It is a online/offline wallet, but you hold the private key so you are responsible for everything. All my friends who are into crypto uses it.

Id like to add that you will need an ERC-20 compliant wallet.
An ethereum wallet generated by MyEtherWallet is ERC-20 compliant, as are many alternatives:
- MetaMask
- Mist
- Parity
- imToken app
- Trust app
- Cipher app
Activity: 420
Why don't we all have a single ethereum address to contribute to? How come everyone has a personal address to contribute to. Is it a security measure or something else?

Since each participant will have their own 47BK account, each account has its own address. Makes the assignment much easier, and also the withdrawal of the tokens, should one wish it
faulerwilli you mean to say for every account they are generating new wallet address? Or means they have own wallet and creating seperate address to each participant or investors?

I think it will be as faulerwilli mentioned, every customer will have its own address. In the future you can link every wallet or account to the 47B app.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

I dont think its possible. This is ERC20 token. You need to have ETH wallet for sure. You can easily create one. It will take just 1-2 minutes to create new wallet. You need this wallet for all the airdrops and ICOs nowadays.

I suggest you to use a Myetherwallet account it is very easy to use. It is a online/offline wallet, but you hold the private key so you are responsible for everything. All my friends who are into crypto uses it.

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 672
Hey guys, I just bumped into this. Forty Seven Bank has been mentioned in one of the latest Hackernoon's articles! Check it out on their blog!

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/the-key-to-massive-innovation-in-crypto-50597979728a

I just went through the article,very enlightening and an eye opener, Forty Seven Bank is not just a bank but a platform for the banking industry and most of the profitable cryptocurrencies are based on platforms, this gives a solid reason to invest, traditionally, opening a bank costs millions of dollars and creating applications is difficult, the aim of Forty Seven Bank is to fix this and the bureaucratic process that's involved  

What is more is that developers would get into business  without a problem. The 47 idea also extends to an actual bank. If you take a look at their roadmap you will see that there is a plan in there to open an actual bank. which means they will be able to control what features to offer and what not to.

That's the beauty of it, creating an actual bank will sure boost the confidence of a lot of people, especially those that are skeptical about cryptocurrency or any business that is virtual, it gives room for a lot of progress and for Forty Seven Bank to not just be heard but be seen and embraced
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 420
Statistics have it that 47 is the motion encountered number in the world. So the team thought it would be nice to be a most often encountered bank in the world. 😁

Hmmh 47
21 prime numers from  11 to 97 and the middle of symmetrie is 47

So the 47 Bank ICO must be very successful  Wink
Activity: 56
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Statistics have it that 47 is the motion encountered number in the world. So the team thought it would be nice to be a most often encountered bank in the world. 😁

LOL kindly throw more light on this please you're cracking me up really  Grin

And where did you get this statistics lol  Grin
Activity: 154
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Hello guys, how do you guys feel about the current market situation, and how do you feel about the overall CAP?
It seems to have dropped significantly in the last few days?

I dont think this going to negatively affect forty seven bank. Infact this will affect in a positive manner as FSBT tokens are priced in ETH. I did not check the progress today. I guess and hope it is also moving steadily.

Yes exactly so as ETH dips in price investors will be able to buy more FSBT tokens in relation to the value of ETH in fiat.

Like I said its a dip in the market and I'm sure it will pick up again in the next couple of days.

Yes in the crypto worlds dips are very normal it is almost impossible that something only goes up it needs to go down too and then improve itself to fo up again i would say just have patience.

This dip we are currently in is extremely short term, markets have been down for about a month and considering the last 6 months we have had the dip was long overdue.

Guys I think FSBT price is fixed against ETH. Price movement is not going to affect number of FSBT token per ETH. This is what I understood.
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT. So can someone explain how this low ETH price will give us more FSBT? I need this info as I am going to buy some FSBT.

Well ETH moves in value like any other crypto in relation to fiat.

Most people track their altcoins price in fiat, its just the way it works.

If 1 ETH costs $850, then 254.4 FSBT will cost you $850.
If 1 ETH costs $1000, then 254.4 FSBT will cost you $1000.

I hope this makes sense and why you need to time your 47 bank investment well.

Thanks for explaining this calculation. So in this case I should invest now using ETH, because now ETH value is low (around 850 USD). And I can get 254 FSBT for approx 850 USD.

Exactly, you will get more value for your money if you was to invest in now when the market is down slightly. Means more FSBT which equals to much more profit hopefully when it comes round to August
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
We are planning to be listed on several exchanges right after ICO ends. Working hard on this. At first at smaller ones like EtherDelta, KuCoin and later we will be heading to bigger exchanges like Poloniex, Binance and Bittrex. We are already negotiating with exchanges about listing our tokens right after the ICO, as this process takes time.

This is great piece and will ultimately boost the confidence of both holders and investors.. So if I am correct 47bk will integrate a system that is likened to listing of coin on exchange site  where users get to vote for a particular project but in this case it deals with listing of payment services right? Or is there any missing information here  Huh
Hello guys, how do you guys feel about the current market situation, and how do you feel about the overall CAP?
It seems to have dropped significantly in the last few days?

I dont think this going to negatively affect forty seven bank. Infact this will affect in a positive manner as FSBT tokens are priced in ETH. I did not check the progress today. I guess and hope it is also moving steadily.

Yes exactly so as ETH dips in price investors will be able to buy more FSBT tokens in relation to the value of ETH in fiat.

Like I said its a dip in the market and I'm sure it will pick up again in the next couple of days.

Yes in the crypto worlds dips are very normal it is almost impossible that something only goes up it needs to go down too and then improve itself to fo up again i would say just have patience.

This dip we are currently in is extremely short term, markets have been down for about a month and considering the last 6 months we have had the dip was long overdue.

Guys I think FSBT price is fixed against ETH. Price movement is not going to affect number of FSBT token per ETH. This is what I understood.
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT. So can someone explain how this low ETH price will give us more FSBT? I need this info as I am going to buy some FSBT.

Well ETH moves in value like any other crypto in relation to fiat.

Most people track their altcoins price in fiat, its just the way it works.

If 1 ETH costs $850, then 254.4 FSBT will cost you $850.
If 1 ETH costs $1000, then 254.4 FSBT will cost you $1000.

I hope this makes sense and why you need to time your 47 bank investment well.

Thanks for explaining this calculation. So in this case I should invest now using ETH, because now ETH value is low (around 850 USD). And I can get 254 FSBT for approx 850 USD.
Jump to: