Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 158. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Hello guys, how do you guys feel about the current market situation, and how do you feel about the overall CAP?
It seems to have dropped significantly in the last few days?

I dont think this going to negatively affect forty seven bank. Infact this will affect in a positive manner as FSBT tokens are priced in ETH. I did not check the progress today. I guess and hope it is also moving steadily.

Yes exactly so as ETH dips in price investors will be able to buy more FSBT tokens in relation to the value of ETH in fiat.

Like I said its a dip in the market and I'm sure it will pick up again in the next couple of days.

Yes in the crypto worlds dips are very normal it is almost impossible that something only goes up it needs to go down too and then improve itself to fo up again i would say just have patience.

This dip we are currently in is extremely short term, markets have been down for about a month and considering the last 6 months we have had the dip was long overdue.

Guys I think FSBT price is fixed against ETH. Price movement is not going to affect number of FSBT token per ETH. This is what I understood.
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT. So can someone explain how this low ETH price will give us more FSBT? I need this info as I am going to buy some FSBT.

Well ETH moves in value like any other crypto in relation to fiat.

Most people track their altcoins price in fiat, its just the way it works.

If 1 ETH costs $850, then 254.4 FSBT will cost you $850.
If 1 ETH costs $1000, then 254.4 FSBT will cost you $1000.

I hope this makes sense and why you need to time your 47 bank investment well.

This is a very good explanation of the locking mechanism in ICO investments.
Just like cryptossi said, FSBT tokens are locked in ETH, whereas in other ICO's you can also see the locking in USD.

Giving the frequent instability of price movement in crypto market, this is really away to cub out uncertainty in the future that may result from a drastic drop in price. Thanks alot for the break down free
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Only 4 days left to receive your FSBT with 20% discount. In march you "only" get 10% bonus for the Token.

Wow thanks for the heads up, yesterday I told my friend about forty seven bank, should inform him of the discount so he doesnt wait too long

Thanks for reminding this. 20% bonus is a good opportunity.One should not miss this. I have already grabbed my part. Thinking about adding more. Will do that within these 4 days.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Why don't we all have a single ethereum address to contribute to? How come everyone has a personal address to contribute to. Is it a security measure or something else?
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Hello guys, how do you guys feel about the current market situation, and how do you feel about the overall CAP?

I dont think this going to negatively affect forty seven bank. Infact this will affect in a positive manner as FSBT tokens are priced in ETH. I did not check the progress today. I guess and hope it is also moving steadily.

Yes exactly so as ETH dips in price investors will be able to buy more FSBT tokens in relation to the value of ETH in fiat.

Like I said its a dip in the market and I'm sure it will pick up again in the next couple of days.

Yes in the crypto worlds dips are very normal it is almost impossible that something only goes up it needs to go down too and then improve itself to fo up again i would say just have patience.

This dip we are currently in is extremely short term, markets have been down for about a month and considering the last 6 months we have had the dip was long overdue.

Guys I think FSBT price is fixed against ETH. Price movement is not going to affect number of FSBT token per ETH. This is what I understood.
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT. So can someone explain how this low ETH price will give us more FSBT? I need this info as I am going to buy some FSBT.

This is a very good explanation of the locking mechanism in ICO investments.
Just like cryptossi said, FSBT tokens are locked in ETH, whereas in other ICO's you can also see the locking in USD.
Activity: 672
Maybe a weird question, but is there any refund system when the coins are hacked ? Because lately one of the coin i held was hacked, and the price dropped very hard.

There should be but we hope 47bank doesn't fall prey to those hacker's and i am sure there would be a strong security strategy implemented to detect and prevent any hack

Every bank to exist must have a recovery mechanism and I think 47 is no exception. You can only take measures to protect your self against attacks but you can't always prevent 100% scammers and the likes. The protection has to start at the user's level and grow from there. The user has to be careful on where to share his details and 47 has to constantly update protection mechanisms.

You are right, we've seen empires fall, countries with high security network breached, so this things happen and no place is 100% safe but it doesn't stop us from living or from projects to do business but it all depends on the project, the higher the security, the difficult it is to be tempered with by hackers, i think Forty Seven Bank will do just fine and with their high security measures, we hope to see this reach its destination
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 490

which is not really mentioned enough here:

With the 47BK app, we will be able to link all our bank accounts or cryptowallets together and make our bank and crypto transactions directly from the app. I do not know about you, but I've always wanted that

Correct considering the implementation and Compliance with the European Commission directive PSD2; they mentioned that it is not yet fully details however they still will use the guidelines published thus far and emend as more details come to shine. Just imagine getting your accounts details without having to login to each separately.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

which is not really mentioned enough here:

With the 47BK app, we will be able to link all our bank accounts or cryptowallets together and make our bank and crypto transactions directly from the app. I do not know about you, but I've always wanted that
Activity: 168
Maybe a weird question, but is there any refund system when the coins are hacked ? Because lately one of the coin i held was hacked, and the price dropped very hard.

There should be but we hope 47bank doesn't fall prey to those hacker's and i am sure there would be a strong security strategy implemented to detect and prevent any hack

Every bank to exist must have a recovery mechanism and I think 47 is no exception. You can only take measures to protect your self against attacks but you can't always prevent 100% scammers and the likes. The protection has to start at the user's level and grow from there. The user has to be careful on where to share his details and 47 has to constantly update protection mechanisms.

FSBT is going to provide banking solutions and for that security/protecting fund is most important thing. If FSBT cant protect tokens then people will not have faith in FSBT bank. In short I think FSBT will take care of its tokens security.
Activity: 252
Only 4 days left to receive your FSBT with 20% discount. In march you "only" get 10% bonus for the Token.

Wow thanks for the heads up, yesterday I told my friend about forty seven bank, should inform him of the discount so he doesnt wait too long
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hey guys, I just bumped into this. Forty Seven Bank has been mentioned in one of the latest Hackernoon's articles! Check it out on their blog!

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/the-key-to-massive-innovation-in-crypto-50597979728a

I just went through the article,very enlightening and an eye opener, Forty Seven Bank is not just a bank but a platform for the banking industry and most of the profitable cryptocurrencies are based on platforms, this gives a solid reason to invest, traditionally, opening a bank costs millions of dollars and creating applications is difficult, the aim of Forty Seven Bank is to fix this and the bureaucratic process that's involved  

What is more is that developers would get into business  without a problem. The 47 idea also extends to an actual bank. If you take a look at their roadmap you will see that there is a plan in there to open an actual bank. which means they will be able to control what features to offer and what not to.

I have seen this information. That triggered me to be look into the project in detail. If the plans and roadmaps are acheived, forty seven bank will become huge. Their product portfolio will become huge and this will be the talk of the crypto world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

[/quote

It will be a good test to see if fortyseven becomes vulnerable as I'm sure this is the question everyone is wondering, if they can provide sufficient protection maybe we will see mass adoption over a period of time.
Activity: 420

Activity: 728

I don't care about exchanges. Grin Because I am holding 47seven for long time and I'll be keep invested my amount. Because I know 47seven have bright future.

At a point you will still have to sell mate. You can't hold for ever. It will do you no benefit. Sell, take your capital and hold the rest for as long as you like. My opinion though.
I agree with this at a point you will need the money or you will have enough to live the rest of your life with then you would need exchanges so i believe it is better if you do care about exchanges.

Exactly i usually wait for the token to get some value before selling off to get my capital back. Then i leave the remaining and follow the project

That's a good investment strategy. I try that too, but when I see how the token prices rise, I can not even sell a small share, I always leave everything in the wallet and hope for even more increase :-)

Yes i agree faulerwilli, I think it will take 1-2 years for Forty Seven Bank to finalise and release its official platform so there would be no point in selling before this has been completed.

Yeap, I agree with faulerwilli, Owillz and cryptossi. I will sell only few tokens and get back my principle amount. I will keep only few tokens invested for long. That's great strategy and Idea.
Activity: 672
I'm new here, I have been looking into what Ico I want to invest into next and I got some feedback that recommend this one.

Then you are at the right place ! Forysevenbank has already hitted their softcap, and the sale is still available for 35 days. What i like from this ico is that they will not list their coin unknown exchanges, but on well known exchanges. This as a investor is really great.

Whoever recommended forty seven bank ICO for you did you a solid. Forty seven bank aims to create innovative, flexible and open Application Platform for financial technology developers, having access to banks infrastructure and customer base. Check out their website https://www.fortyseven.io/ as well their telegram handle to stay updated https://t.me/thefortyseven

I think you will only find people here who recommend the project to you. 47BK has big plans, and special benefits for token holders. especially the ICO participants will benefit from it. So do not think too long, otherwise you may be annoyed that you have bought too late :-)

As I understood FSBT also have plan of revenue sharing with FSBT token holders. This is rare in crypto currencies world. And we can consider investing some amount here.

Indeed the plan to share the revenue with the FSBT Token holders is a great idea. Who would not be happy about 20% extra in the account.

Its more than just 20% extra.

- Smart Contract Voting for FSBT Token Holders
- Get FSBL token dependent on FSBT tokens owned. Get access to FSBT best products like VISA Platinum. Get access to Forty Seven Bank products before general avilability.
- Only Token holders will be able to put their applications in Forty Seven App Store and get full access to our White Label API. Dev meetups and hackatons.
- Voting depending on your token amount in Forty Seven community development projects. Buy and Sell FSBT and FSBL tokens on trading platforms.

There is whole document which explain benefits for token holders

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDjfDDrGhcsLTJOYzd1ZkZ0WU0/view

Looking at the benefits that comes with holding the Forty Seven Bank tokens, i can comfortably say that is going to be a very valuable token to hold and when there are holders, there is value, making this a very sustainable project, in fact it gives every reason to hold and every reason not to dump
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

I think we wouldn't see a low ETH price when purchasing FSBT, from what i see on their website the value of FSBT TO ETH is fixed because the 154.4 FSBT to 1ETH price hasn't change from the onset regardless of the increase/decrease in Eth network
Hey guys, I just bumped into this. Forty Seven Bank has been mentioned in one of the latest Hackernoon's articles! Check it out on their blog!

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/the-key-to-massive-innovation-in-crypto-50597979728a

I just went through the article,very enlightening and an eye opener, Forty Seven Bank is not just a bank but a platform for the banking industry and most of the profitable cryptocurrencies are based on platforms, this gives a solid reason to invest, traditionally, opening a bank costs millions of dollars and creating applications is difficult, the aim of Forty Seven Bank is to fix this and the bureaucratic process that's involved  

What is more is that developers would get into business  without a problem. The 47 idea also extends to an actual bank. If you take a look at their roadmap you will see that there is a plan in there to open an actual bank. which means they will be able to control what features to offer and what not to.

Jump to: