Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 187. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
To anyone who wants to add the FSBT tokens to their wallet using myetherwallet, these are the information you need:

Token symbol: FSBT
Decimals: 18
Token contract: 0x1ed7ae1f0e2fa4276dd7ddc786334a3df81d50c0

after you accessed yoru wallet, click on add button to the right/middle section of the page
Activity: 168
Did anyone saw this? Look FortySeven listed how many ICO rating sites.

Yeah, some good publicity considering they are listed on all the ICO rating sites, it's a good way to get product more well known and continue to raise funds.

I hope fortysevenbank can continue the good work and communicate with some exchanges in preparation.
47Bank is already huge project. Think if this is listing on big and reputed exchanges then we will see soon with new price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
is the project based in a country with a stable economy?

FortySeven United is a limited liability company that is incorporated in London, United Kingdom.
UK have a stable economy.

Is this true? I believe this information as it is coming from fortyseven bank team. I thought its in Estonia. Honestly if it is in Estonia, I would not be worried about it. After this Brexit issue, economy of UK is questionable. however I strongly think FSBT wont get affected due to the changes in UK situation. Do you have some other solution for FSBT in case of worst case scenario in Brexit?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Does anyone have idea if FORTY SEVEN BANK is going to reduce the price of FSBT tokens? I heard such thing in past but I think it was rumor may be.
I simply dont find reason for reducing price unless they want to increase the token supply.  

There were speculations about reducing forty seven bank token on their telegram group some days back but most of the community members and 47 bank team didn't like the idea reason that it will simply increase the supply and this would be difficult to adopt at this stage of the project.

Thanks! I also just checked on telegram group. And Its good that they decided not to reduce the price or increase token supply.

Heard the same; Not sure what was the motive behind the thought in the first place. But if the price changed all other details involving token would change obviously the caps both soft and hard.
Does anyone have idea if FORTY SEVEN BANK is going to reduce the price of FSBT tokens? I heard such thing in past but I think it was rumor may be.
I simply dont find reason for reducing price unless they want to increase the token supply.  

There were speculations about reducing forty seven bank token on their telegram group some days back but most of the community members and 47 bank team didn't like the idea reason that it will simply increase the supply and this would be difficult to adopt at this stage of the project.

Thanks! I also just checked on telegram group. And Its good that they decided not to reduce the price or increase token supply.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
i just have seen, that they also offer a crypto wallets management. I hope that will be as I imagine. All my crypto currencies are in one wallet, linked to my 47BK account to easily and quickly convert to Fiat. as it is now, with countless wallets on my computer, it gets pretty confusing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

According to their website, they are located in the northern part of Estonia in eastern Europe, I would say that the economy is pretty stablet there

Yes. They are from Estonia. I indeed agree on the stability of economy of Estonia. They are much better than countries like Greece, Spain, Italy, etc.. This is not going to be an issue for 47Bank in any case. I still believe that they will achieve their hardcap sooner than the official ICO closure. Lets see.
Activity: 336
It seems like this will be the fastest-response project ever, interestingly, it will be one of the list of potential projects for success, hopefully running well, good luck with your project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Yeah, some good publicity considering they are listed on all the ICO rating sites, it's a good way to get product more well known and continue to raise funds.

I hope fortysevenbank can continue the good work and communicate with some exchanges in preparation.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
As per your value I saw this in the white paper

"Transparency;Financial stability;Effectiveness and user firendly procedures;Security and privacy (data protection);Innovativeness;Customer satisfaction;Market share growth and worldwide expansion;Profit for all stakeholders"

Whats the plan for Africa and remote areas in this region?  Those without the reach of the internet
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Activity: 490
Dear contributors and followers!

Our project has been reviewed by one of the most popular resources www.icorating.com and it has been ranked with the highest "Positive" rating.

Very nice and promising to get such a high rank from professionals in the industry! Thank you!

I understand many like the summary of everything so I understand why many value ico rating sites. My personal preference? I honestly prefer my own diggin; I really do not trust much of the ICO rating websites. I think 47bank's whitepaper is simple enough to understand and assess. It is always easier asking the team for vague or unclear points. The whitepaper is well organized; simple to understand, read and well designed. the best part is it is not a "too long to read".
Activity: 252

The Company is incorporated in London/United Kingdom. I don't know if you think UK hasn't a stable economy, because of the Brexit  Wink

from where do you have this information? at the bottom of the homepage i found this address:
 FortySeven OÜ
Kakumäe tee 226, Tallinn, Harju maakond, 13516
Reg. nr.: 14347500

ah, i see, it's written in the whitepaper, incorporated in London. (i should look first:-) )
But i guess there is a difference between the incorporated place and the adress of the company. or do they move to london?

I found that information on the website too and found out later it is mentioned in the whitepaper of the lcoation in London, I think 47B will open an office in london after the succession of the ICO
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

The Company is incorporated in London/United Kingdom. I don't know if you think UK hasn't a stable economy, because of the Brexit  Wink

from where do you have this information? at the bottom of the homepage i found this address:
 FortySeven OÜ
Kakumäe tee 226, Tallinn, Harju maakond, 13516
Reg. nr.: 14347500

ah, i see, it's written in the whitepaper, incorporated in London. (i should look first:-) )
But i guess there is a difference between the incorporated place and the adress of the company. or do they move to london?
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Dear contributors and followers!

Our project has been reviewed by one of the most popular resources www.icorating.com and it has been ranked with the highest "Positive" rating.

Very nice and promising to get such a high rank from professionals in the industry! Thank you!

4.1/5.0 hype score and positive investment rating score is cool couple with low risk medium score... This is a confidence boost for Investors and smart ones are already positioning themselves for this huge project

They got a very high score says the site. I am looking forward for this ICO. I would rate it also for myself and just not believe everything on the internet. They all got LinkedIn profiles on the team, and are very professional by doing this. I also like that they will list their coin to Binance great exchange !

big exchange listing is super cool and forty seven seems to get it all planned from the beginning like i can see that the team is filled with expert in the financial niche, judging from their white paper and judging from the way they have been handling the project so far... am in the process of re-reading the white paper  again as it seems really interesting
Activity: 532
why you dont update ur first post? is it ico now? what results for pre ico?
 Huh

You could find all necessary information here: www.fortyseven.io

Yea. it has started and grin the update I got as at when I visited their site, they have gone beyond their soft cap of 900 000 FBT  by Raising
1 491 865 FSBT and the sales will end in  47 days counting from today 12-02-2018
hello 47 bank team,
please i don't quite get the concept of the banks as a service platform for fintech developers

From my understanding 47bank propose to develop an infrastructure where developers with small or medium capital can create their fintech apps and upload them to 47 bank platform which provides access to their clients base via API which is authorized by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)

Oh...So if i was a developer i have to use the 47bank interface or platform(that means a platform will be created by the 47bank for fintech development) to create my app an upload it to the platform(again???) and eneble my client to access the product or service through an API

Does this means that 47bank will create seperate platform for both creating of products and services and hosting of the created services?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

FortySeven United is a limited liability company that is incorporated in London, United Kingdom.
UK have a stable economy.
Jump to: