Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 191. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
wow guys there is a lot of features forty seven bank is coming up with.. just read in their white paper a plan to not only be the bank of cryptocurrencies and fiat but also be rating agencies for ICO projects  by providing open source due diligence and also help projects with escrow services and smart contract development.. wow this is huge for both investors and oncoming projects  Shocked

you can see again how detailed the whitepaper is. I did not read that at all. I think that's great. If you want to start an ICO, they will help you in every step. This makes it easier and may also lead to poorly prepared ICOs, as often seen, disappearing from the scene

Yea that's true but what we should consider is how reachable is the service, say for an example how do my project get this service and is it cost effective? I think projects ico may want to consider this first...

It’s a good point you make, I think a better layout or structure to the marketing to easily understand the possibilities of profit on X amount of investment.

It would entice more people to invest if they have somewhat of an idea of the potential with this project

Yea but i believe the cost will be reasonable and future ICOs should bear in mind that what is worth doing is worth doing well, i've seen a lot of crappy whitepapers from ICOs, first glance just makes such a failure and the team/investors of such project will end up loosing money, if a project like Forty Seven Bank will be able to help them succeed, then they should be prepared for it but like i said, i believe the price will be reasonable and if Forty Seven Bank is saying they can support by providing open source due diligence, then clients should go for them

that's exactly what i meant, there will certainly be basic requirements that ICOs have to fulfill if they want to use 47BK services. Perhaps it leads to standardization for ICOs, which makes it easier for interested people to find the information they need, if they need to be communicated to each ICO in the same way.
It will definitely improve the ICO policy when 47BK starts to organize ICOs
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Yeah ETH fall down in the last weeks and is the best method to take part of the 47 Bank ICO. All I have to do now is wait for my money at Coinbase.
But if ETH is down then I guess this is not time to buy. We have to wait for recover ETH, then we should buy FSBT. This is my personal opinion.

In crypto it’s more likely a new coin or low cal coins percentage increase will be larger than one of the big coins or that’s what most people say basically coming out of an ico many coins see a 25-100% jump in price.... it’s highly doubtful eth will outperform that. So it basically comes down to if you think fsbt has more chance of jumping in value in the short term or eth. Waiting on eth to jump could also easily see you miss jumps in other coins including fsbt

Instead of first buying ETH and investing ETH for FSBT, we can directly invest our FIAT to buy FSBT tokens. This will save the huge commission for buying ETH in coinbase or similar exchanges.

The current system to exchange FIAT for altcoins is inconvenient for everyone (commissions), which is in contradiction with the motto of cryptocurrency; to remove the need of a middleman. Which brings me to why I sympathize with 47B ICO.

That is a good point made, it certainly is a problem the hassle of converting FIAT for altcoins with numerous amount's of fees from pretty much every exchange, removing the middle man will certainly be appetizing and ensure fees are kept to a minimum
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Yeah ETH fall down in the last weeks and is the best method to take part of the 47 Bank ICO. All I have to do now is wait for my money at Coinbase.
But if ETH is down then I guess this is not time to buy. We have to wait for recover ETH, then we should buy FSBT. This is my personal opinion.

In crypto it’s more likely a new coin or low cal coins percentage increase will be larger than one of the big coins or that’s what most people say basically coming out of an ico many coins see a 25-100% jump in price.... it’s highly doubtful eth will outperform that. So it basically comes down to if you think fsbt has more chance of jumping in value in the short term or eth. Waiting on eth to jump could also easily see you miss jumps in other coins including fsbt

Instead of first buying ETH and investing ETH for FSBT, we can directly invest our FIAT to buy FSBT tokens. This will save the huge commission for buying ETH in coinbase or similar exchanges.

The current system to exchange FIAT for altcoins is inconvenient for everyone (commissions), which is in contradiction with the motto of cryptocurrency; to remove the need of a middleman. Which brings me to why I sympathize with 47B ICO.
Activity: 672
wow guys there is a lot of features forty seven bank is coming up with.. just read in their white paper a plan to not only be the bank of cryptocurrencies and fiat but also be rating agencies for ICO projects  by providing open source due diligence and also help projects with escrow services and smart contract development.. wow this is huge for both investors and oncoming projects  Shocked

you can see again how detailed the whitepaper is. I did not read that at all. I think that's great. If you want to start an ICO, they will help you in every step. This makes it easier and may also lead to poorly prepared ICOs, as often seen, disappearing from the scene

Yea that's true but what we should consider is how reachable is the service, say for an example how do my project get this service and is it cost effective? I think projects ico may want to consider this first...

It’s a good point you make, I think a better layout or structure to the marketing to easily understand the possibilities of profit on X amount of investment.

It would entice more people to invest if they have somewhat of an idea of the potential with this project

Yea but i believe the cost will be reasonable and future ICOs should bear in mind that what is worth doing is worth doing well, i've seen a lot of crappy whitepapers from ICOs, first glance just makes such a failure and the team/investors of such project will end up loosing money, if a project like Forty Seven Bank will be able to help them succeed, then they should be prepared for it but like i said, i believe the price will be reasonable and if Forty Seven Bank is saying they can support by providing open source due diligence, then clients should go for them
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
wow guys there is a lot of features forty seven bank is coming up with.. just read in their white paper a plan to not only be the bank of cryptocurrencies and fiat but also be rating agencies for ICO projects  by providing open source due diligence and also help projects with escrow services and smart contract development.. wow this is huge for both investors and oncoming projects  Shocked

Activity: 672
wow guys there is a lot of features forty seven bank is coming up with.. just read in their white paper a plan to not only be the bank of cryptocurrencies and fiat but also be rating agencies for ICO projects  by providing open source due diligence and also help projects with escrow services and smart contract development.. wow this is huge for both investors and oncoming projects  Shocked

Yea, i just saw that on their whitepaper, was about to comment on it before i saw yours, this project will set a precedence for others to follow and also a place where investors will run to for guidance and counselling, what do i mean?, FORTY SEVEN BANK is a financial powerhouse, where else will you like to get unbiased and informative report of every future ICOs if not from them
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Yeah the whitepaper is really insightful with the features Forty seven bank presents one can engage in good icos just like Faulerwilli highlighted I just hope forty seven bank can implement all their features successfully

It is very simplified to be honest. Straightforward too. There is alot of emphasis on what makes 47 different. You will find much details about the API and compliances and how it will support regulations in the UK.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Yeah the whitepaper is really insightful with the features Forty seven bank presents one can engage in good icos just like Faulerwilli highlighted I just hope forty seven bank can implement all their features successfully
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 168
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Activity: 420
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I want to buy some FSBT with Credit Card, but the commission is to high.
The Fee is about 10%, that is not real.

Other possibilities to buy with FIAT?

Don't think it's possible to buy with fiat. I say so because the was clearly state that the accepted currency during ico is BTC and ETH. I didn't see any option for fiat though.

I dont know how it is regulated in other countries, but in my country you can expect your cryptocurrency purchase (with fiat) within a few hours. So it is not such a great barrier to participate in an ICO. I can imagine that in some countries it is not so developed yet
Where do you live ? In every country is a very different policy, the above complained is a big cost issue if you want to participate in ico using a credit card

I live in The Netherlands, where we can indeed use a creditcard to pay but as you said there are comissions involved.
Instead we use ''iDeal'' payment, its a digital step-to-step platform through which payments are processed by logging in with your digital bank account with 2FA enabled.
But with both methods, the bitcoin or eth transaction id is performed within a few hours as the payment can be instantly confirmed

True. Credit card payments are allowed in some countries but needs to pay some commission/fees. I dont think iDEAL can still be used for such crypto buying purposes as far as I know. If that is possible, it would be an ideal situation. May be FSBT can change that trend in the future.

The payment paltform ''iDeal'' is really something that mostly we use (NL), I think in Germany Sofort is more common but in the end they are all the same.
Seeing a blockchain backed payment paltform unite all the banks in the world is like seeing a dream come true, but perhaps not a dream anymore for much longer

Thank you for the tip with iDeal, but I live in Belgium and there is nothing like this method.
I will try to buy some Ethereum to invest in this ICO.

ETH fell down sharply in the last days from its all time high. Good to get some ETH to invest in  FSBT. I am doing the the same actually. If ETH falls further, it would be good to add more to invest in quality ICOs.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Is there more information available about the Forty Seven Bank Exchange?
It is mentioned in the WP that the 47B will provide foreign exchange services including bank to bank transfers, does this mean I can send funds to 47B Exchange directly from my Bank?

That is an interesting point!
With my Bank account it takes to long to transfer FIAT to an Exchange.
When I can send funds from my bank to my 47B account and then to the 47B Exchange, it will be an advantage.

Yes that will be real advantage. Whitepaper mentioned about Transfers and Payments. It will be easy to quickly transfer resources from one fiat currency to another, or from fiat currency to a digital currency, or vice versa. So as per my understanding bank to bank possible but depend on the agreement between other banks and 47BK.

Here are Payment Processing and Invoicing related services mentioned at white-paper-

Forty Seven Bank will provide wide range of payment processing solutions to our business clients. E-commerce clients will have the possibility to easily accept payments on their web-pages, platforms, applications, games, etc. with easy to use and informative merchant cabinet/panel. They will have opportunity to accept payments in traditional fiat currencies via credit or debit cards

(Visa, China UnionPay, MasterCard, Diners) and direct bank transfers. Apart from that, entrepreneurs will be able to accept payments in digital currencies with support of the bank which will provide clearing procedures. At the same time, the bank will provide convenient and eective invoicing services. Having all these services provided by Forty Seven Bank, companies will have the opportunity to substantially decrease costs, increase eective-
ness of working procedures related to financial management and get access to wide audience of potential customers.

Now all those services would be available to developers through the api; developers would be able to do automated operations on a layer on top of the infrastructure which I think is a real advantage here and as mentioned there isn't a real direct competition as of yet. I am really into the api deal.

Yes, there is no competition till now,  FORTY SEVEN BANK has unique features which makes this one attractive investment. BTW my friend told that investors will also get some returns (like Dividend) based on future revenue. I am searching for details info. 

The Dividend is about 20%. For each €, one FSBL Token is generated. You can read about Benefit Model in "Token Holder Benefit" for more information.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDjfDDrGhcsLTJOYzd1ZkZ0WU0/view

I have already read the benefits synonymous briefly, there are really great things here. and the early bird catches more worms here, there are better benefits for ICO participants. We should not miss this opportunity

Yeah missing 47 Bank ICO is a no no for me and i think no one should too, there isn't any minimum purchase so everyone can buy any amount he/she desires, the benefits 47 Bank offers and the fact that there isn't a competition insight are among the reasons i'm partaking in the ICO.
Activity: 168
Is there more information available about the Forty Seven Bank Exchange?
It is mentioned in the WP that the 47B will provide foreign exchange services including bank to bank transfers, does this mean I can send funds to 47B Exchange directly from my Bank?

That is an interesting point!
With my Bank account it takes to long to transfer FIAT to an Exchange.
When I can send funds from my bank to my 47B account and then to the 47B Exchange, it will be an advantage.

Yes that will be real advantage. Whitepaper mentioned about Transfers and Payments. It will be easy to quickly transfer resources from one fiat currency to another, or from fiat currency to a digital currency, or vice versa. So as per my understanding bank to bank possible but depend on the agreement between other banks and 47BK.

Here are Payment Processing and Invoicing related services mentioned at white-paper-

Forty Seven Bank will provide wide range of payment processing solutions to our business clients. E-commerce clients will have the possibility to easily accept payments on their web-pages, platforms, applications, games, etc. with easy to use and informative merchant cabinet/panel. They will have opportunity to accept payments in traditional fiat currencies via credit or debit cards

(Visa, China UnionPay, MasterCard, Diners) and direct bank transfers. Apart from that, entrepreneurs will be able to accept payments in digital currencies with support of the bank which will provide clearing procedures. At the same time, the bank will provide convenient and eective invoicing services. Having all these services provided by Forty Seven Bank, companies will have the opportunity to substantially decrease costs, increase eective-
ness of working procedures related to financial management and get access to wide audience of potential customers.
Anilg has mentioned here great information about payment procedure. But this information have to publish on social network also. Because lots peoples  are participating like this ICOs but sometimes they are not reading white paper.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Would it work out better to buy ETH/BTC wait for growth and then use the extra funds you have raised to buy some FSBT.

This means instead of spending 10% on fees you can maybe use an extra 10% to purchase funds (obviously this all depends on the performance of ETH/BTC).

If I understood it correctly, you mean to buy ETH or BTC now and then wait for it to go up and give some return then buy FSBT?
But in that case FSBT is currently offering some bonus also which may not be available in future.

And which there might not be a significant increase in the price of eth and Btc as the two currencies have plainly refuse to go up Angry FSBT is not guaranteed to stay long in the ICO stage so the best bet is to get now why it's on bonus the best pos6way but waiting for btc and eth is a no no Huh

It all depends on what his preferences is. If he prefers to go for a cut in the btc and eth price dip over the potential benefits of getting the forty seven token, then let him... We all make our investments base on what you think is best for you.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Would it work out better to buy ETH/BTC wait for growth and then use the extra funds you have raised to buy some FSBT.

This means instead of spending 10% on fees you can maybe use an extra 10% to purchase funds (obviously this all depends on the performance of ETH/BTC).

If I understood it correctly, you mean to buy ETH or BTC now and then wait for it to go up and give some return then buy FSBT?
But in that case FSBT is currently offering some bonus also which may not be available in future.

And which there might not be a significant increase in the price of eth and Btc as the two currencies have plainly refuse to go up Angry FSBT is not guaranteed to stay long in the ICO stage so the best bet is to get now why it's on bonus the best pos6way but waiting for btc and eth is a no no Huh
Jump to: