Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 19. (Read 58078 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Because ICO refers to the settlement date, Forty Seven decides to make you a prize and give you the final bonus! The last week of Forty Seven Token-sale will be very special.
Yes they have also written an article about it on their medium site here is a link to it https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-ico-last-chance-bonuses-and-new-promo-codes-a8fe89ef8041 it will explain you more about the "last chance" bonus.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Team just generated a new batch of tokens, bonus is distributed now Smiley All works well.
Activity: 112
Because ICO refers to the settlement date, Forty Seven decides to make you a prize and give you the final bonus! The last week of Forty Seven Token-sale will be very special.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Strange, now site shows only 10% bonus  Huh

I sent a mail to the team 2 days ago with question about the bonuses but still no reply...

Current bonus is 10% only, if you buy now you will get 10% bonus. But people who bought FSBT in March will be eligible for 30% Bonus

I think 10% bonus for purchasing Forty seven bank is fair,i don't think most ICO give any bonus at this stage of their sales.

Yeah the 10 percent bonus is very ok... It is usually hard finding projects that gives bonus at the late stage of their ico and to mention it a 10% bonus...

Very few days left for the ICO end date. What you guys think, how much tokens will get sold during these last days. Specifically when there is 10% bonus.

I stay with my forecast that they can still manage the 3mio tokens. In the last days of an ICO, there are often many small investors who are afraid to miss something:-)
Activity: 56

I sent a mail to the team 2 days ago with question about the bonuses but still no reply...

https://preview.ibb.co/gcoFjH/Capture.jpg

Current bonus is 10% only, if you buy now you will get 10% bonus. But people who bought FSBT in March will be eligible for 30% Bonus

I think 10% bonus for purchasing Forty seven bank is fair,i don't think most ICO give any bonus at this stage of their sales.

Yeah the 10 percent bonus is very ok... It is usually hard finding projects that gives bonus at the late stage of their ico and to mention it a 10% bonus...

Very few days left for the ICO end date. What you guys think, how much tokens will get sold during these last days. Specifically when there is 10% bonus.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I'm usually checking their calendar, and I figured this was one of the biggest websites. However I didn't see your coin so I didn't know about it

Where did you see this information? I don't understand what you are trying to say, where didn't you see the coin?
To know more and understand much, you must read the whitepaper and join to their official telegram. If you want to know what the project is all about please read the whitepaper while if you want to answer all your question you can join in the telegram.
Activity: 518
Merit: 299

Such bonus is acceptable only for private or presale, but not really for main ICO. I am never going to invest if project has more than 20% of bonus.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I wish i had the %30 bonus amount. How lucky are the investors who have invested before 31-03, but still for the others we got a %10 bonus. It is at least something.

Yea, like the popular saying goes, honor is giving to whom honor is due and i understand some individuals were left out probably they were not financially capable at that period, just like you stated but they truly deserve the bonus as they were the ones that actually created that avenue for others to invest

Getting in early in ICO's is always the best way to lock in your ability to profit, i mean any time during the ICO normally amounts to some pretty solid after ICO gains, but the earlier you get in and then longer you can ignore any sell off after ico the better your chance for making a substantial gain on the investments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I wish i had the %30 bonus amount. How lucky are the investors who have invested before 31-03, but still for the others we got a %10 bonus. It is at least something.

Yea, like the popular saying goes, honor is giving to whom honor is due and i understand some individuals were left out probably they were not financially capable at that period, just like you stated but they truly deserve the bonus as they were the ones that actually created that avenue for others to invest
Activity: 490

What exactly you want to say here? 10% bonus is correct then what's your confusion here? I guess you should contact to admin on their telegram channel.
You can ask their whatever your queries about bonuses.

https://t.me/thefortyseven

That is what has been announced recently anyway. the 30% was for those that contributed at earlier date. What is left will gain the 10% bonus. That what was publicized.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

What exactly you want to say here? 10% bonus is correct then what's your confusion here? I guess you should contact to admin on their telegram channel.

They have a large community on Telegram so they will answer your questions very fast there maybe the admin was busy with the project so he couldn't answer your question.
Activity: 70

Activity: 294
These poryek developers look expert in the analysis and development of technology platforms.
Activity: 112

Activity: 168

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Indeed it is a great opportunity for the early birds to get more FSBT Token, but the 10% for the new investors is also a nice gift.
They were very lucky indeed because that bonus is actually really good. I hope they do more bonuses like this so more people can profit from it.

I'm impressed that they are even still offering a bonus at this late stage of the ICO, I think it's a good thing cause that extra bonus allocation can really prompt someone to participate
Activity: 266
Merit: 107

Indeed it is a great opportunity for the early birds to get more FSBT Token, but the 10% for the new investors is also a nice gift.
They were very lucky indeed because that bonus is actually really good. I hope they do more bonuses like this so more people can profit from it.
Activity: 490
i found that 47bank is literally a centralized company, not decentralized. what 47bank do is acting as a innovative bank conecting the cryptocurrencies to the fia-ones
i mean its structure is far  from what decentralized blockchain would do

It is a hybrid model. Given you have the token in place and it is a decentralized one. The other off chain information is surely centralized. I am not sure if fully centralized would apply here.
Pages:
Jump to: