Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 16. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Dear followers, we’re releasing 100 limited edition promo codes that provide:fire:15% token bonus:fire:! Only 100 entries are available!

Enter: 47LAST15

as promo code and claim your bonus now!

good move, this will help to reach the 3mio sold tokens. only 109k tokens left to reach this goal.

ok, have recalculated. that would be 515 ETH, that's a lot
But even with 2.9mio tokens sold this was a very successful ICO

Indeed the ICO was very successful with over 4000 participants, they released their API1 and I strongly believe that the Team will follow the roadmap and built the bridge between FIAT and Crypto currencies.  

Very well thought of marketing strategy and does give 100 people a good chance to get the generous 15%, with this set in place, it will certainly help towards the hard cap

It’s an interesting marketing strategy I really like it, using a chance at a bonus is a nice way to drive sales without also driving up the amount of tokens given away too much it’s a smart move I think more ICOs should take note of
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What if you bought in January before the market crashed do you still get 30% on your initial investment if you do not plan to invest anymore?

This is a similar question to the one I asked yesterday. To whom is 30%bonus for?? Is it all token holders or just new investors?

1) Everyone who’s contributed before the 31st of March — gets 30% token bonus for all new contributions;

2) Everyone who’s contributed after the 31st of March or hasn’t contributed yet — gets 10% token bonus for all new contributions.

Great incentive for early investors to buy back in to forty seven and get some heavily discounted tokens which will actually help balance out the drop in value of ETH since the start of the campaign that a lot of people were worried about.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Dear followers, we’re releasing 100 limited edition promo codes that provide:fire:15% token bonus:fire:! Only 100 entries are available!

good move, this will help to reach the 3mio sold tokens. only 109k tokens left to reach this goal.

Indeed the ICO was very successful with over 4000 participants, they released their API1 and I strongly believe that the Team will follow the roadmap and built the bridge between FIAT and Crypto currencies.  

Very well thought of marketing strategy and does give 100 people a good chance to get the generous 15%, with this set in place, it will certainly help towards the hard cap
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
With three days left to the end of Forty seven bank token sales what do you guys thinks the listing price will be, i'm hoping it'll be above ICO price.
Usually bountyhunters dump the price so it starts with below the ico price but i do not think people will dump FSBT Tokens because of the loyalty program so the price could even go higher then the ico price.

Number of FSBT tokens are less compare to other ICO. So I don't expect people dumping this token, specially when there token offer dividend kind of rewards.  I don't know how much token was reserved for bounties. Need to check.

Yes, besides, the tokens are not that cheap like the usual everyday project that will be dumped easily, you know is human nature to take free things for granted but that which it takes them some good amount to get, they intend to keep, not every individual have the financial capability to gulp enough of forty seven bank tokens, which to me is a good thing as the issue of massive dump will be rare

Thanks for your input guys, it's quite reassuring seeing optimistic comments from fellow investors, i feel confident of a good listing price i might even buy some more tokens of ICO comes to an end.

If there is a dump when the coin gets listed other people will take advantage of it. They will also use it for the loyalty program by just holding tokens. A patient man always wins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
What a great move by Fortyseven. Finally they crossed 4007 participants in ICO.👍 Congratulations FortySeven team. Only 3 day's remains to close ICO.
Yes they really did a great job by reaching 4000 participants Smiley. I hope this project will get even more popular so even more investors can join.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
With three days left to the end of Forty seven bank token sales what do you guys thinks the listing price will be, i'm hoping it'll be above ICO price.
Usually bountyhunters dump the price so it starts with below the ico price but i do not think people will dump FSBT Tokens because of the loyalty program so the price could even go higher then the ico price.

Number of FSBT tokens are less compare to other ICO. So I don't expect people dumping this token, specially when there token offer dividend kind of rewards.  I don't know how much token was reserved for bounties. Need to check.

Yes, besides, the tokens are not that cheap like the usual everyday project that will be dumped easily, you know is human nature to take free things for granted but that which it takes them some good amount to get, they intend to keep, not every individual have the financial capability to gulp enough of forty seven bank tokens, which to me is a good thing as the issue of massive dump will be rare

Thanks for your input guys, it's quite reassuring seeing optimistic comments from fellow investors, i feel confident of a good listing price i might even buy some more tokens of ICO comes to an end.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 112
https://i.imgur.com/6tqI5C5.jpg

Great offer! Every day a new promo. Is this an exclusive bitcointalk promo code? I don't see the code on the ICO page.
I think this will give the project a good boost for the last days because investors who were late can still grab a good bonus a very smart choice!
Amazing Offer,I will urge newbies​ to quickly grab this bonus. The team are always coming up with great offers to push these project forward.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Great offer! Every day a new promo. Is this an exclusive bitcointalk promo code? I don't see the code on the ICO page.

I expect by this time the bonus would have run out as 15% is really a juicy offer at this time, I am actually looking forward to full implementation of 47bk as this is one of the most promising Project there is today
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

I think this will give the project a good boost for the last days because investors who were late can still grab a good bonus a very smart choice!
Activity: 672

Number of FSBT tokens are less compare to other ICO. So I don't expect people dumping this token, specially when there token offer dividend kind of rewards.  I don't know how much token was reserved for bounties. Need to check.

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

There isn't anything about the promo code in Twitter so i think that it is for Bitcointalk. Will you get now 25% in total with the current bonus or will you get only 5% more ?
Activity: 420

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
I just saw on their twitter that they said Our bank will correspond to all requirements of the PSD2! More infos in our white paper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view it helps you understand the project a lot better!

This is the framework that fortyseven intends to run, the PSD2 allows for bank to open to external Api which is a nice catch

Yep the api stands to be a big part of what sets them ahead of the rest having a psd2 bank with crypto that gives some good advantages over the other banking leads
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I just saw on their twitter that they said Our bank will correspond to all requirements of the PSD2! More infos in our white paper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view it helps you understand the project a lot better!

This is the framework that fortyseven intends to run, the PSD2 allows for bank to open to external Api which is a nice catch
Merit: 10

It should that's why they were waiting for the eth price to go up before they get on an exchange but also expect the price to dump because we have dumpers waiting to get little from what can be massive to them.
Activity: 154
If you're still having issues contributing, here's a quick tutorial how to contribute: https://assets.fortyseven.io/how-to-contribute.pdf
Thanks Hendobox, Step by step nice guideline in above link. with screenshot. I hope for investors, this steps will be make easy contribution.
Yes I hope so to. You are welcome mate. I just hope people don't use contribution issues as an excuse or reason not to participate in this
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It depends on the outcome of the project. The good news that already reached the soft cap which a safe level of every ICO to be able to proceed the project. The exchange will depend on the market value which everyone doesn't have idea what the value will be.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: