Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 281. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
How many FSBT tokens do I get for each 1 ETH?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
What is your bonus structure going to be like?
Activity: 350
Investments will be possible? I think that's where a lack of banking services is more obvious in bitcoin.
In the whitepaper they mention investment services for both fiat and non-fiat currencies.
and do you know when will the pre ICO star exactly?

Monday, 30 October, 15:00 (GMT +1)
than you I'll be waiting for this
Until the pre ICO starts, can I do things of the bounty?

yes heres the bounty thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-fsbt-tech-open-api-for-fintech-developers-2225653
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Investments will be possible? I think that's where a lack of banking services is more obvious in bitcoin.
In the whitepaper they mention investment services for both fiat and non-fiat currencies.

than you I'll be waiting for this
Until the pre ICO starts, can I do things of the bounty?

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
www.FortySeven.io
What do you mean? Send money to other users?
yes or make a payment in any shop platform?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
What do you mean? Send money to other users?
The concept of a bank unifying cryptocurrencies and traditional banking is going to make bitcoin much more known and easy to use.
Hadn't thought about it that way. It will help people buy cryptocurrencies much more easily.
Can I have and use my cryptocurrencies in the Forty Seven Bank account like fiats in other regular Banks?
Exact. You can even ask for loans and make deposits in cryptocurrencies.
And there can I accumulate both, fiats and cryptocurrencies?

yes just imagine a normal account at your bank with all the benefits plus integrated cryptocurrencies.. not only a wallet but you will be able to pay with it or make transactions etc so connected both world fiat and crypto Smiley
So Can I pay from my account with fiats or cryptocurrencies?
The concept of a bank unifying cryptocurrencies and traditional banking is going to make bitcoin much more known and easy to use.
Hadn't thought about it that way. It will help people buy cryptocurrencies much more easily.
And sell, exchange...
Can I have and use my cryptocurrencies in the Forty Seven Bank account like fiats in other regular Banks?

yes just imagine a normal account at your bank with all the benefits plus integrated cryptocurrencies.. not only a wallet but you will be able to pay with it or make transactions etc so connected both world fiat and crypto Smiley
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Jump to: