Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 285. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
This caught my attention from your website:

Transactions with any types of cryptocurrencies within the bank’s application and with no need of waiting for current exchanges. Uploading, withdrawal and conversion by any pair is available.

Wide range of services including crediting, insuring, invoice presentation, credit/debit card management etc.
Cross-platform access to managing clients’ accounts opened in any European bank in compliance with PSD2 directive.

Convenient and user friendly interface
Analysis that helps a client to make the right financial decisions by using services of a personal manager created on basis of machine learning algorithms.

Basically we will be able to manage our Forty Seven Bank account and card AS WELL AS our other bank's, and any cryptocurrencies we may have holdings of or want to buy/sell/exchange, correct?

Yes, you are right. Additionally, you will be able to also manage your investments in stocks, bonds, commodities, etc. also via the same application. Basically, you will be able to completely manage all your assets via one app.
Thanks. How long will connecting each bank take? Or will it be instant?

Other banks will be conncected via API, so, it is rather quick process as everything is done digitally.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Transactions with any types of cryptocurrencies within the bank’s application and with no need of waiting for current exchanges. Uploading, withdrawal and conversion by any pair is available.

Wide range of services including crediting, insuring, invoice presentation, credit/debit card management etc.
Cross-platform access to managing clients’ accounts opened in any European bank in compliance with PSD2 directive.

Analysis that helps a client to make the right financial decisions by using services of a personal manager created on basis of machine learning algorithms.

Basically we will be able to manage our Forty Seven Bank account and card AS WELL AS our other bank's, and any cryptocurrencies we may have holdings of or want to buy/sell/exchange, correct?

Yes, you are right. Additionally, you will be able to also manage your investments in stocks, bonds, commodities, etc. also via the same application. Basically, you will be able to completely manage all your assets via one app.
Thanks. How long will connecting each bank take? Or will it be instant?
This is very serious project and even with good team i am sceptical right now since there are only few successful projects which are working with credit/debit cards for cryptos - which itself is a big job not to mention all the other new innovative things you are promising.

You did mention in this discussion that you are going to apply for licensee in UK?
What about UK leaving EU in coming years, is this smart move for applying there?

The fact that the UK is going to leave the EU is not critical for us, as it is more of political question. We believe that banking sector of the EU and the UK will work still in close cooperation and we do not see any risks in this possibility.
You guys got yourself a grand project with tons of potential. But still, as I would love to participate in supporting your project, there are a few questions here:

1. As an investor, my biggest concern is whether I got the chance to quit if anything goes wrong. When do you plan to go on an exchange platform? Has the team contact any yet?
2. I assume any ICO project aiming at such a big deal of funds should take as many participants as possible. However, It seems that you haven't taken big actions to draw public attention to this project, got only 100 bros in Forty Seven Telegram community. Is this part of the marketing stratergy?
3. Do you plan to go on any ICO platforms? Or are you planning to finish the whole ICO on your website? What is your plan to protect your webstie from being hacked during ICO?

At last, when can I get my card after investing? Really looking forward to it! Tongue

Thank you for your opinion and interest in our project.

1) We have already contacted many exchanges and we are planning to cooperate with the biggest ones with highest volumes of trading. We have not decided yet exactly with which exchanges we will cooperate. FSBT tokens will go on exchanges shortly after ICO ends.
2) We are working on many aspects of our marketing campaign and we are looking forward to introducing our projects to as many people as possible. Telegram group is not the main factor based on which you should judge, as there were many successful ICO projects who gathered millions of USD and they had even less people in Telegram group. We have several channels of communication and we are discussing many topics with many people at the same time.
3) Of course, we are going to be listed in the majority of ICO listings and platforms.

You will get your card in August next year, as soon as we launch as Electronic Money Institution and start providing products and services for token holders.

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
I am interested to wait for ico from the project which is only a few days away
and I think the progress of the project to date has been pretty good
ICO date has been moved from 16th of October to 30th of October, it isn't soon any more, but it is right step, because most of current ICOs don't attract investors as well as investors want to hold their bitcoin until the fork.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
This is very serious project and even with good team i am sceptical right now since there are only few successful projects which are working with credit/debit cards for cryptos - which itself is a big job not to mention all the other new innovative things you are promising.

You did mention in this discussion that you are going to apply for licensee in UK?
What about UK leaving EU in coming years, is this smart move for applying there?
Regarding your worries about the UK leaving the EU, please note I personally think UK will stay in the SEPA, which would mean no differences for Forty Seven Bank.

So you are saying that only potential problem for UK bank ( in case of brexit) could be SEPA availability ?
What other problems do you see? Please note that neither the UK nor the EU government want the process to cause loss of money flow between the parties, that's why I don't think it will be an inconvenience.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You

Regarding your worries about the UK leaving the EU, please note I personally think UK will stay in the SEPA, which would mean no differences for Forty Seven Bank.

So you are saying that only potential problem for UK bank ( in case of brexit) could be SEPA availability ?
Same thoughts. The project is going pretty well.
Activity: 322
more ads and promotions needed
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
You guys got yourself a grand project with tons of potential. But still, as I would love to participate in supporting your project, there are a few questions here:

1. As an investor, my biggest concern is whether I got the chance to quit if anything goes wrong. When do you plan to go on an exchange platform? Has the team contact any yet?
2. I assume any ICO project aiming at such a big deal of funds should take as many participants as possible. However, It seems that you haven't taken big actions to draw public attention to this project, got only 100 bros in Forty Seven Telegram community. Is this part of the marketing stratergy?
3. Do you plan to go on any ICO platforms? Or are you planning to finish the whole ICO on your website? What is your plan to protect your webstie from being hacked during ICO?

At last, when can I get my card after investing? Really looking forward to it! Tongue

according to the Card I think it will be this point in their roadmap:

2018 August- Launch of services for FSBT tokens holders

here's the link to their roadmap again:

https://www.fortyseven.io/#roadmap
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

Correct.

October 30th is just around the corner. Be sure to subscribe for updates on https://www.fortyseven.io/ and if you're interested in the closed pre-sale please contact @vladimirtomko on Telegram.

₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You

₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Yes, during the Pre-ICO only ETH investments will be accepted.

In the actual ICO Forty Seven Bank will accept BTC and ETH.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
路發
When is the Pre-ICO launch planned?
October 30. You can see the countdown on their site: https://www.fortyseven.io/
Do you know the exact time?

Closed pre-sale round: yet to be disclosed (contact @vladimirtomko for more details).

Pre-ICO start date: October 30, 2017 (15:00, GMT+1, London time).
Pre-ICO end date: November 6, 2017 (23:59, GMT+1, London time).

ICO start date: November 13, 2017 (15:00, GMT+1, London time).
ICO end date: December 11, 2017 (23:59, GMT+1, London time).
Thanks a lot.

What does this mean? Closed pre-sale round: yet to be disclosed (contact @vladimirtomko for more details).
It means you must contact @vladimirtomko if you're interested on investing in the closed pre-sale round.
How to order? ETH?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
When is the Pre-ICO launch planned?
October 30. You can see the countdown on their site: https://www.fortyseven.io/
Do you know the exact time?

Closed pre-sale round: yet to be disclosed (contact @vladimirtomko for more details).

Pre-ICO start date: October 30, 2017 (15:00, GMT+1, London time).
Pre-ICO end date: November 6, 2017 (23:59, GMT+1, London time).

ICO start date: November 13, 2017 (15:00, GMT+1, London time).
ICO end date: December 11, 2017 (23:59, GMT+1, London time).
Thanks a lot.

What does this mean? Closed pre-sale round: yet to be disclosed (contact @vladimirtomko for more details).
It means you must contact @vladimirtomko if you're interested on investing in the closed pre-sale round.
Jump to: