Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 42. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
It's really amazing how we still get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. There's no better project than forty seven bank.
Yes a good project does not depend on the rise or fall of ETH/BTC, do you think they will reach their hardcap in the remaining days?

There is still 2 weeks more for before the end of the ico.. Although it is going to be difficult i believe they would be able to reach the hardcap.
I think we should stay positive on this one, alot of things can happen in just two weeks or they probably will burn the remaining token if hardcap is not reached.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
It's really amazing how we still get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. There's no better project than forty seven bank.
Yes a good project does not depend on the rise or fall of ETH/BTC, do you think they will reach their hardcap in the remaining days?

There is still 2 weeks more for before the end of the ico.. Although it is going to be difficult i believe they would be able to reach the hardcap.

Two weeks to sell more Tokens and push the project forward. I hope that they will hit their hardcap, at least  close to the hardcap.
Hope so, 14 days to go close ICO. If they will not reach hardcap so what's next steps will be taken by FortySeven Team?

I think that if they don't reach their hardcap they will probably burn the rest of the tokens. Giving them out is not a good idea so you burning is the best option. They have already extended one time so i don't expect it twice.
Activity: 70

Two weeks to sell more Tokens and push the project forward. I hope that they will hit their hardcap, at least  close to the hardcap.
Hope so, 14 days to go close ICO. If they will not reach hardcap so what's next steps will be taken by FortySeven Team?
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I just sent bitcoin to you guys. A month ago I was buying them at $3.33 cents a piece. And today Im buying more at half the price. What is a deal?

If I get what you are trying to say correctly, I think the market price direction of movement have a role to play in that. But I would be glad of you can help me understand your point better. Thanks

If you are investing/invested here. That's great decision. But you have to touch with dev/admin also on their telegram. And just inform them about investment if have any difficulties.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Still lots of time left for ICO end date, so it looks like that FSBT will hit hardcap as well. Token sale is bot slow but its continuous buying.

Continuous buying is the key bit considering how the crypto market has been in the last 3 months but I'm glad to see there is finally some health signs of a recovery
Activity: 56
The company will launch its own platform of financial applications using the API of the bank. The use of smart contracts automates financial processes, which will allow for transactions and loans without risk of fraud. I am for this project. Smiley

Cool right?, i get that feeling, is awesome just thinking about it, especially for developers that have been seeking for an avenue to implement their financial dreams and as a service provider, it gives forty seven bank a huge avenue to generate income that will invariably drive their profit margin upwards, that's just a tip of the project

Forty Seven team is generating funds via Initial Coin Oering (ICO) procedure to make their innovative ideas come true. Main idea is to build the bridge between crypto currency world and traditional monetary system.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Still lots of time left for ICO end date, so it looks like that FSBT will hit hardcap as well. Token sale is bot slow but its continuous buying.
Activity: 70
Forty Seven Bank is aiming to achieve high profitability matters for our stakeholders based on constant review of the business improvements and service effectiveness.

Figure below shows net profit estimates of Forty Seven Bank over the following ten years depending on milestone.
https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/984719367337324544?s=20

Figures look good. But do we have any calculations which shows how much money token holder will get for every FSBT he/she holds? Or it's already in there but I missed it?

To calculate that we need to know how many tokens are being sold. Let's wait for the end of the ICO. The fewer tokens in circulation, the more the tokenholders get.

Got your point. Thanks, but based on current tokens sold i will get idea about possible profit per token. Also, even if hardcap is reached we can have calculated that amount as well.

In the end it’s all estimates based on available information we won’t really know how high the Return will be until it actually happens everything is estimated and predictions at this point and the team knows what they have planned so is the best source of predictions I think

Let us make a simple calculation with estimated numbers

Tokens sold: 3.000.000
Profit / Year: 1.000.000.000$
20% benefit for holders:  20% = 200.000.000$
Benefit / Token: 66,67$ (200mio / 3mio Tokens)
Your invest: 1 ETH = 212 FSBT at the moment
your benefit for 212 Tokens: 14.133,33 $

If I have not made a mistake, that looks very good

I would not object to this calculation, but that would be too good to be true. But even if the calculation is wrong, 47B is a very profitable long term invest.
Nice summery. But I don't think so this calculation is wrong if he got from their official site or from white paper. 20% benefits for tokens holders its like some kind of annual interest in your investment.  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
The company will launch its own platform of financial applications using the API of the bank. The use of smart contracts automates financial processes, which will allow for transactions and loans without risk of fraud. I am for this project. Smiley

Cool right?, i get that feeling, is awesome just thinking about it, especially for developers that have been seeking for an avenue to implement their financial dreams and as a service provider, it gives forty seven bank a huge avenue to generate income that will invariably drive their profit margin upwards, that's just a tip of the project

Well getting the API out the door was an important milestone it allows not only the forty seven team to develop and test it actively but they get the ability to develop their platform on top of the same type of api their partners will be able to integrate with efficiecently
Activity: 672

Activity: 420

Activity: 728

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Yep it works well in these turbulent markets as it allows the investors to get a balanced investment over time its sort of the only fair way to try to engage investors coming from fiat I think.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
They have two more weeks, it can be real for such a necessary project. But we must admit that today the hardcap is very difficult for many projects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 532
I just sent bitcoin to you guys. A month ago I was buying them at $3.33 cents a piece. And today Im buying more at half the price. What is a deal?

If I get what you are trying to say correctly, I think the market price direction of movement have a role to play in that. But I would be glad of you can help me understand your point better. Thanks
Activity: 112
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Forty Seven Bank is aiming to achieve high profitability matters for our stakeholders based on constant review of the business improvements and service effectiveness.

Figure below shows net profit estimates of Forty Seven Bank over the following ten years depending on milestone.
https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/984719367337324544?s=20

Figures look good. But do we have any calculations which shows how much money token holder will get for every FSBT he/she holds? Or it's already in there but I missed it?

To calculate that we need to know how many tokens are being sold. Let's wait for the end of the ICO. The fewer tokens in circulation, the more the tokenholders get.

Got your point. Thanks, but based on current tokens sold i will get idea about possible profit per token. Also, even if hardcap is reached we can have calculated that amount as well.

In the end it’s all estimates based on available information we won’t really know how high the Return will be until it actually happens everything is estimated and predictions at this point and the team knows what they have planned so is the best source of predictions I think

Let us make a simple calculation with estimated numbers

Tokens sold: 3.000.000
Profit / Year: 1.000.000.000$
20% benefit for holders:  20% = 200.000.000$
Benefit / Token: 66,67$ (200mio / 3mio Tokens)
Your invest: 1 ETH = 212 FSBT at the moment
your benefit for 212 Tokens: 14.133,33 $

If I have not made a mistake, that looks very good

I would not object to this calculation, but that would be too good to be true. But even if the calculation is wrong, 47B is a very profitable long term invest.

Nice calculations mate. I hope this we get huge profit in future. But don't forget there are lots of benefits of holding tokens. Based on number of token you have you can enjoy special services of FSBT.

I almost missed the above information containing the calculations, it's indeed interesting to see that quite a number have been sold out and how it has been structured correctly to different sections, quite attractive is the 20% holders benefit
Activity: 140
Activity: 490
Forty seven bank and management team is planning to reinvest into bank operations in order to lead the profitability position for our stakeholders in short time and consolidate clear foreseeable future economic growth potential.

Has their been any partnership announcement with any known traditional bank in Europe to achieve this because as fast as I know PSD2 do not really require FSBT to partner with banks for banks to open up information to her

Hey mate, when I said bank I meant Forty seven bank as to regarding your question about partnership with any other bank I'm not aware of any partnership perhaps you should visit their telegram group.

I don't think I've read about a partnership anywhere. However they will be one when they get authorized. I am not sure but I've read that in order for a bank to get approved/authorized it needs to have a min amount of $$. Partnership would be handy but then they will be conforming with that banks set of execution. Which is not what they want to do I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: