Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 45. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Forty Seven Bank is aiming to achieve high profitability matters for our stakeholders based on constant review of the business improvements and service effectiveness.

Figure below shows net profit estimates of Forty Seven Bank over the following ten years depending on milestone.
https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/984719367337324544?s=20

Figures look good. But do we have any calculations which shows how much money token holder will get for every FSBT he/she holds? Or it's already in there but I missed it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Figure below shows net profit estimates of Forty Seven Bank over the following ten years depending on milestone.
Link: https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/984719367337324544/photo/1

Achieving this profit possible for FSBT, and the way team is working, it's easy for FSBT to achieve those milestones.
There is lot of opportunities in financial services, hope FSBT team makes lot from it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I got a message from their support on telegram that they have started a Exclusive private Telegram sale with 115% bonus on each contribution! Everyone can participate in this Private sale.
115% is a very good bonus so i think a lot of investors will participate in the bonus. I hope that fortyseven keeps doing their great work and keep being active so more people will invest.

2194536 FSBT needs to be sold in remaining 16 days. 3725 investors is participated yet. Lets see whats will status in next 24 hours.
Activity: 112
essa moeda vai dominar geral.
Hello mate, I am not sure I understand your language. Please this is an english speaking forum, do well to use the common language here. Regards

I guess he want to say here "this coin will dominate overall." Means looks this person is impressed to FSBT.

Anyone who has done a research on Forty seven bank will surely be impressed with them glad to see folks from Portugal recognizing FSBT as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I have seen your twitter article on Forty Seven Bank net profits for 10 years, an impressive number, $ 4 billion. I want to ask you where to put these estimates?
Activity: 420
I got a message from their support on telegram that they have started a Exclusive private Telegram sale with 115% bonus on each contribution! Everyone can participate in this Private sale.
115% is a very good bonus so i think a lot of investors will participate in the bonus. I hope that fortyseven keeps doing their great work and keep being active so more people will invest.

I think this was a scam post. At this ICO stage you won't get such a big bonus, above all not for such a great project. Only buy FSBT Token from the official website.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
Activity: 490
Forty Seven Bank is aiming to achieve high profitability matters for our stakeholders based on constant review of the business improvements and service effectiveness.

I believe all those figures would change if not drastically since when you are operational many things could change. It would all depend on the traction. The progress seems logical in the gradual progression. However again things could change when traction happens.
Activity: 70
Hello mate, I am not sure I understand your language. Please this is an english speaking forum, do well to use the common language here. Regards

I guess he want to say here "this coin will dominate overall." Means looks this person is impressed to FSBT.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Thanks for sharing man, the graph shows that within 10 years milestone 5 will almost get to 4,000,000,000 euros impressive stats i must say.

While nice i like to look at worst case which is over 1 billion euros at even milestone 1 as expected net profit for 10 years, thats an insane growth and one i really hope we can see them succeed in hitting, as everyone that invested at this stage will benefit.

There is something I don't really like about graphs. I tend to see as mere projections however if it's workable and achievable then I have no choice but to hop on the train and enjoy the ride by the way anyhow check out the three professionals recently added https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/984491318218055680?s=20
Activity: 154
Activity: 420
Thank you for sharing this article with us i read the whole thing and it is amazing how supporters are describing this project.
Yes i am also really thankfull for sharing this article i could get a lot of information from this and has made me realize many things about this project.
You all are very welcome mates. It came really handy to me when I first saw it as I was able to get some details about the project from it. Glad to know that it has helped you also

Interesting article, highlights the services of the 47B project and it also shows what makes them stand out to other crypto banks, the PSD2 directive compliance and want to gain a euro banking license has always attracted me, they want to do things properly, which I really respect from an investors perspective.

The fact they even knew what was psd2 from the moment they launched spoke volumes of their seriousness about their longterm goals for the project. Knowledge of these kind of things will go a long way to reaching their license

only the early bird catches the worm
they heard about P2D and immediately started building a project on it.
I think 99% of people do not even know about it. It's going to be great, so many new opportunities in banking

That's right, PSD2 is a cornerstone in the world of finance. The Directive's purpose was to increase pan-European competition and participation in the payments industry also from non-banks, and to provide for a level playing field by harmonizing consumer protection and the rights and obligations for payment providers and users. We will all benefit from this directive.
Activity: 672
again I see number of percipient/FSBT tokens buyers increased to 3727. Market is recovering, ETH is already above 500 USD. Hope to see 700 USD per ETH in few weeks.

We will surely see ETH back up at $800. Some are even saying that it will even go to $2000. But yeah it is fine that the market is finally recovering. This is the time to do some shopping on coins.

I hope so too o.. The recent eth rise has seen me smiling from molar to molar i want more of this market to continue I just love it.

Lol, yea, i get the feeling but it has been like this years back but this year seems a bit worst and some school of thought are attributing it to the flow of newbies during the bullish period and they were the once to sell off first as a result of panic, thereby bringing down everything, we all want to see things get back up after the correction
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Thank you for sharing this article with us i read the whole thing and it is amazing how supporters are describing this project.
Yes i am also really thankfull for sharing this article i could get a lot of information from this and has made me realize many things about this project.
You all are very welcome mates. It came really handy to me when I first saw it as I was able to get some details about the project from it. Glad to know that it has helped you also

Interesting article, highlights the services of the 47B project and it also shows what makes them stand out to other crypto banks, the PSD2 directive compliance and want to gain a euro banking license has always attracted me, they want to do things properly, which I really respect from an investors perspective.

The fact they even knew what was psd2 from the moment they launched spoke volumes of their seriousness about their longterm goals for the project. Knowledge of these kind of things will go a long way to reaching their license

only the early bird catches the worm
they heard about P2D and immediately started building a project on it.
I think 99% of people do not even know about it. It's going to be great, so many new opportunities in banking
Activity: 532

Grin hey, friend, to communicate in their thread you need to speak the language we all understands. That just happened to be English language  which you clearly didn't use in this your post. Will be cool if you can restate your post in English language for our better understanding. Cheers!!
Activity: 728

Thanks for sharing man, the graph shows that within 10 years milestone 5 will almost get to 4,000,000,000 euros impressive stats i must say.

yes, the graphics look nice. Hope they reach these milestones. but if I look at the previous way of 47BK, then I have no doubt that they make this graphic come true

Hope they achieve this.. The first 4 years looks stagnant then there is a spike to significant profits based on milestones. Looks good
Activity: 38
Activity: 490

Interesting read, here is what actually caught my attention the more "Forty Seven Bank propose to create a new type of hybrid bank. They plan on bringing fiat and cryptocurrency together and to offer all the services of traditional banking under one platformCool

FSBT is not a small project, its will bring lot of changes in traditional baking system. User will be able to do lot of transaction in both Crypto and FIAT world without much efforts because of FSBT.

Awesome also 47B will invest 20% of their previous year net profit into the loyalty program. This will be proportionally distributed among FSBT token holders in the form of FSBL tokens through smart contracts.

This would also mean buying off the market; creating an added force on demand for the token driving the price up. I think the more applications developed on 47bank the higher the price since you are inherently creating demand and expanding reach.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Pages:
Jump to: