Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 70. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
To the new members who just finished reading the whitepaper, also do well to watch the introduction video for better understand what the project is all about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgr9YxmmnBk&t

Yeah i would ensure everyone to watch the video especially those who find it difficult reading large documents... It will be easier to understand what the project is about when watching the video.
Yeah, that's correct. Because not only white paper even they made two-three more documents like tokens holders benefits, Business model,Financial Model like this. Thanks to update link here. I hope they have more videos for investors.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
To the new members who just finished reading the whitepaper, also do well to watch the introduction video for better understand what the project is all about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgr9YxmmnBk&t

Yeah i would ensure everyone to watch the video especially those who find it difficult reading large documents... It will be easier to understand what the project is about when watching the video.
Activity: 277
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Activity: 420
ICO has been prolonged,  new investors are expected get a piece of this ICO here's a video to help new investors get on board quickly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgr9YxmmnBk&t

This is quite handy and I will urge new investors to look into this, it will greatly explain why this project shouldn't be missed for anything, I mean this is an opportunity for those who are yet to get on board to do so asap

Nice video and thanks for the link, didn't saw it before. Even me understand that we all need a bank like FortySeven.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
ICO has been prolonged,  new investors are expected get a piece of this ICO here's a video to help new investors get on board quickly

This is quite handy and I will urge new investors to look into this, it will greatly explain why this project shouldn't be missed for anything, I mean this is an opportunity for those who are yet to get on board to do so asap

Videos like this go a long way to help people understand what the projects trying to accomplish. Many people i've talked to since FSBK started have not wanted to do the simple task of reading a whitepaper, which i find ridiculous for investors to be like. But in the end at least youtube videos are easily digestible and almost anyone will find it hard to make an excuse to not spend a bit of time watching a video.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
It's good to see regular tweets from the fortyseven team on twitter to ensure steady growth of the community is apparent, however; it would be good to see some better content and more interesting with updates and how the roadmap is looking and what you guys have achieved in the last week(s)

It's important to keep the community on how the project is going and will help introduce more people if they see consistent regular updates from the team on the project.
Activity: 532
Guys, I just have one doubt. Dont you think keeping FSBT price in ETH is not so good decision as ETH price movement affecting token price? It would have been much better if price was fixed in USD?
FSBT tokens have a fixed price by ETH - 0.00428 per 1 FSBT token.
That is the best part, if the ETH price is going down now, its much cheaper to get in.

With the extension of ico I really thought this policy will be edited and made flexible instead of fixed. Especially seeing it (coupled with ETH dip price) might have contributed greatly to the forceful extensions decision
Activity: 56
With all that's ongoing at the moment in regards to the current market and prolonging the ICO less we forget that Forty Seven Bank is a bank  positioned to connect the crypto and fiat markets, unite them under one roof, and offer customers the best of both worlds with a bank designed for the digital age.

A serious point that we shouldn't underestimate, the project has lovely prospects and a lot of advantages over the conventional banking system, with the ability to even do more and change the entire financial sector to a place we can only dream of, i hope to see all features manifest in the nearest future 

I've been convinced since the beginning of ico that 47bk will revolutionize banking. Connecting the crypto to the fiat world is great enough. and that you can offer your own banking services, is also great.
And those were just two of the many points that make 47BK a highly recommended ICO

Most important thing is FSBT team seriously working towards development of this project. No matter how good concept you have, implementation is IMP and what FSBT team is doing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
With all that's ongoing at the moment in regards to the current market and prolonging the ICO less we forget that Forty Seven Bank is a bank  positioned to connect the crypto and fiat markets, unite them under one roof, and offer customers the best of both worlds with a bank designed for the digital age.

A serious point that we shouldn't underestimate, the project has lovely prospects and a lot of advantages over the conventional banking system, with the ability to even do more and change the entire financial sector to a place we can only dream of, i hope to see all features manifest in the nearest future 

I've been convinced since the beginning of ico that 47bk will revolutionize banking. Connecting the crypto to the fiat world is great enough. and that you can offer your own banking services, is also great.
And those were just two of the many points that make 47BK a highly recommended ICO
Activity: 672

Activity: 490

The advantage I think they will have over everyone else would the regulations part; Having a regulated entity that enables basically anyone to perform financial operations without having to go through the whole process and hassle is a great plus. I am hoping to see adoption of this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Guys, I just have one doubt. Dont you think keeping FSBT price in ETH is not so good decision as ETH price movement affecting token price? It would have been much better if price was fixed in USD?
FSBT tokens have a fixed price by ETH - 0.00428 per 1 FSBT token.
That is the best part, if the ETH price is going down now, its much cheaper to get in.

Bit like wholemeal bread.. the best of both worlds Cheesy without having to have multiple accounts on several exchanges. Not only that - but you get rewarded for using the fortyseven bank too!

No brainer
Activity: 154
I think all investor show find solace in knowing that Forty seven bank team cares about investors, longer window of opportunity to purchase FSBT, hard capped halved therefore lowering total supply. Supporters will be the winners in the long run.

Yeah all the investors should be really happy that the team are really concern about thw outcome of their investment, this is really pure class from 47bk
Most definitely mate. I really gives every investor in this project a sense of belonging. It also shows that we are in safe hands being a part of 47Bank.
Activity: 112
Activity: 532
This was the right thing to do. They lowered the hardcap which is very smart. Now they have sold half of their tokens, and the ICO will end in 29 days. Hardcap is now really possible to hit.

It was a wise decision but my only concern is with the current price of Eth and a lowered hardcap, will the total capital raised at the end be enough for the task it is meant for??? Was the initial hardcap not set based on the financial requirements?
I think you asked a wise question mate. But I think that hardcap can be flexible. Most projects don't reach their hardcap, but they are still considered a success because they passed softcap.

Oh. I see. So that makes the softcap the most important of both caps. OK. That makes sense now. Maybe that's the reason for lowering the hardcap.

Yep always keep an eye on the softcap its the only thing that really matters as its the point that the entire project is financially viable, so anything beyond the softcap is just icing on top of the cafe in the end. I mean its nice to make more or to hit hard cap as it shows how much demand the project has but its less important for viablity

Oh. That's good. That makes sense. So next time I won't be bothered if a project doesn't hit its hardcap will only try and make the community accept it afterwards.
Activity: 672
I think all investor show find solace in knowing that Forty seven bank team cares about investors, longer window of opportunity to purchase FSBT, hard capped halved therefore lowering total supply. Supporters will be the winners in the long run.

Indeed, the progress bar is looking good and knowing that 47B is globally active, so is their customer support

Did you noticed that number of FSBT token per ETH is reduced? So FSBT team adjusting number of FSBT tokens based on ETH price also.

It's good to see whilst the crypto market is taking a bit of a hit, will give still leave investors confident with the project as the price has been taken into consideration

I am now very confident in the Forty Seven Bank team, they made a good announcement about extending the projects ICO sale and their overall communications from their team is fantastic.

Yea and the extension process is gradually paying off in a manner a lot of people never expected, so they understand what it means to run a project and how to turn the tides of negativity into something much more positive and encouraging, they are indeed entrepreneurs

For us investors that is certainly an advantage, as we can buy the tokens much cheaper. For 47BK this is of course not so good right now. But they have enough reserves to wait until ETH rises again. Moreover, they only go to the stock exchanges, if ETH is back at 700-800, then they can still sell some tokens

We cant predict crypto market, what if ETH price instead of coming towards 3xx USD moved up to 2000+ USD? FSBT would have been sold out by now?

Thanks guys for your reply. So we cant say that fixing token in ETH price is good or fixing in USD Is good. Its all depend on market condition. Lets hope ETH goes upto 800 USD so that FSBT starts listing process

I don't think that would matter because it is already tied to ETH; I think the main reason why it did not fully sell is because the whole crypto has slowed down.

It's a real shame to see the crypto market ruin the ICO / raisings of such a promising project such as fortyseven, nevertheless; I still think they will raise a good amount and hopefully the crypto market starts to recover
Pages:
Jump to: