Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 68. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I see continuous buying in FSBT tokens, total number of token buyers count is now 3488, which was 32xx few days back. I see more investment coming into FSBT in Apr.

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

Yeah they can hit the hardcap fewer token to sell and the price of Ethereum will also help them achieve it faster.

approx. 50% tokens already reduced/burned and this in turn increased value of FSBT tokens. I think investors liked this move as well.

I liked FSBT project but waiting for listing till ETH comes to 700-800 USD makes me bit uncomfortable. I mean no one know when it will happen and that uncertainty about listing date is main problem for me. I think there should be some  approx date for listing. 

To be honest, that surprised me too. They firmly expect an increase to $ 700-800. But they have more idea about the crypto market than me, and if they expect that then I'm optimistic too

I don't think they will be too reliant on holding back from exchanges because of the eth value especially if it seems it is taking eth too long to get to that point.

As I can see this ICO is extended for almost a month. What will happen if say by 15th April ETH comes to 800 USD ? Will they stop ICO in between and start listing procedure? Or continue with token sale ?

Apart from the fact that ETH is not rising so fast, the ICO will last until the end of April or until all tokens are sold. If ETH stands at $ 700- $ 800 by then, then the 47BK tokens will be listed on exchanges. If the value is lower, they will wait with the listing
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I see continuous buying in FSBT tokens, total number of token buyers count is now 3488, which was 32xx few days back. I see more investment coming into FSBT in Apr.

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

Yeah they can hit the hardcap fewer token to sell and the price of Ethereum will also help them achieve it faster.

approx. 50% tokens already reduced/burned and this in turn increased value of FSBT tokens. I think investors liked this move as well.

I liked FSBT project but waiting for listing till ETH comes to 700-800 USD makes me bit uncomfortable. I mean no one know when it will happen and that uncertainty about listing date is main problem for me. I think there should be some  approx date for listing. 

I believe they know what's best for the community and to investors, i don't think is a big issue and if you've noticed, you must have seen the huge surge in sales recently, so is best to just wait, Forty Seven Bank has so far been professional in their dealings with the community, so lets wait
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
The mission of Forty Seven Bank and management team is to provide safe, innovative and user-friendly financial services and products to there customers, individuals, businesses, developers, traders and financial institutions.
Forty Seven Bank is a bridge capable of connecting two financial worlds and establishing efficient communication between them, a communication that will open up possibilities to level up whole modern financial system.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

That's a good one. But there is still room for more improvement as regards the sales. If the number can be tripled as a weekly target that will speed up things a lot and drive an impression of huge demand of token on investors who are yet to imvest

That is not bad as long as there is progress and people buying that is a healthy sign. I think the decrease in the hard cap has really help manage expectations of both the team and investors.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The mission of Forty Seven Bank and management team is to provide safe, innovative and user-friendly financial services and products to there customers, individuals, businesses, developers, traders and financial institutions.
Activity: 56
fortyseven team are pretty active on twitter, they even host QnA session toohttps://twitter.com/47foundation nice engagement for them, it shows they indeed out for the community

Not just marketing team but Dev team is also very serious towards development of this project and that's why even after ICO extension I am still investing in this ICO.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
fortyseven team are pretty active on twitter, they even host QnA session toohttps://twitter.com/47foundation nice engagement for them, it shows they indeed out for the community
Activity: 168

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

I liked FSBT project but waiting for listing till ETH comes to 700-800 USD makes me bit uncomfortable. I mean no one know when it will happen and that uncertainty about listing date is main problem for me. I think there should be some  approx date for listing.  

To be honest, that surprised me too. They firmly expect an increase to $ 700-800. But they have more idea about the crypto market than me, and if they expect that then I'm optimistic too

I don't think they will be too reliant on holding back from exchanges because of the eth value especially if it seems it is taking eth too long to get to that point.

As I can see this ICO is extended for almost a month. What will happen if say by 15th April ETH comes to 800 USD ? Will they stop ICO in between and start listing procedure? Or continue with token sale ?

I think they would continue with the token sale until the softcap/hardcap has been reached, reading ETH @ 800 USD by 15th april, that would be really nice if that happened. I can only dream haha.
Without reaching hardcap how they will stop sale in between that? We have to wait till end of sale. Then whatever ETH price is here.

What if hardcap is not reached? Do you think they will continue for years with ICO? No. They have to stop at some point. Reaching hardcap is not compulsory for any ICO, for listing or project start softcap should be reached not hardcap.
Now for ICO listing FSBT given reason that they will wait till ETH comes to 700-800 USD? So why you think ETH price not matter?
Activity: 112
 FYI Developers will need to have at least 1000 FSBT tokens to be able to launch their applications on the Forty Seven Bank platform.
Activity: 532

I think they would continue with the token sale until the softcap/hardcap has been reached, reading ETH @ 800 USD by 15th april, that would be really nice if that happened. I can only dream haha.
Without reaching hardcap how they will stop sale in between that? We have to wait till end of sale. Then whatever ETH price is here.
jamzzz123 and UTCLPN is correct. Still have more than 26 days for deadlines. They already raised more than 55% hardcap. 26 days is too enough to reach 45% target. We will wait and watch.

26 days for 45% capital raise seem like enough time but then we still have to look at how long it took to raise 55% of capital. If it's more than  26 days then the team have to double their shit round the clock to pull this off. This I want to believe they are capable of.

jamzzz123 and UTCLPN is correct. Still have more than 26 days for deadlines. They already raised more than 55% hardcap. 26 days is too enough to reach 45% target. We will wait and watch.
Activity: 70

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 56

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

After reducing the hardcap to 5mio tokens, chances are very good. Meanwhile, more than half have been sold and the market is recovering slowly. The chances rise so

I don't know if I should hope the 47B hit the hardcap. but I think that the project deserve to sell all Token.

Wouldn't be awesome for Forty Seven Bank to hit their harcap, and be in the crypto news ? It would attract potential new users, because no one is going to skip a coin when it has hit the hardcap on the main sale.

That will truly be an awesome thing to behold and the impact that it can create will surely be massive, a lot of individuals never envisioned that Forty Seven Bank will go this far or even reach the softcap but today, the story is different and the surprises will keep coming, i believe i did the right thing the moment i joined this project

FSBT should hit hardcap so that they have enough fund to develop full banking/financial solutions. As work progresses FSBT will attract more and more investors.
Activity: 672

After reducing the hardcap to 5mio tokens, chances are very good. Meanwhile, more than half have been sold and the market is recovering slowly. The chances rise so

I don't know if I should hope the 47B hit the hardcap. but I think that the project deserve to sell all Token.

Wouldn't be awesome for Forty Seven Bank to hit their harcap, and be in the crypto news ? It would attract potential new users, because no one is going to skip a coin when it has hit the hardcap on the main sale.

That will truly be an awesome thing to behold and the impact that it can create will surely be massive, a lot of individuals never envisioned that Forty Seven Bank will go this far or even reach the softcap but today, the story is different and the surprises will keep coming, i believe i did the right thing the moment i joined this project
Activity: 490

It was a smart move to lower the hardcap; Interms of reaching the hardcap I think it would depend on how frequent the team pushes out announcements to keep the community active.
With all that's ongoing at the moment in regards to the current market and prolonging the ICO less we forget that Forty Seven Bank is a bank  positioned to connect the crypto and fiat markets, unite them under one roof, and offer customers the best of both worlds with a bank designed for the digital age.

A serious point that we shouldn't underestimate, the project has lovely prospects and a lot of advantages over the conventional banking system, with the ability to even do more and change the entire financial sector to a place we can only dream of, i hope to see all features manifest in the nearest future 

I've been convinced since the beginning of ico that 47bk will revolutionize banking. Connecting the crypto to the fiat world is great enough. and that you can offer your own banking services, is also great.
And those were just two of the many points that make 47BK a highly recommended ICO

I think the community should really rally around this project, i mean, we all want the globe to embrace cryptos which will in turn skyrocket its value, what better way to archive that other than this, Forty Seven Bank is a lot more easier for us to achieve the desired results

I agree with you mate the community also have a role to play in making fortyseven bank project come into existence..  If the community stays too silent and let the team do the whole work 47bk might not go anywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: