Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 97. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
47bank plans to launch there headquarters in London by the end of this year. Utilizing the banking license, legal or regulatory framework owned by Fortyseven Bank, and expertise, a small developer team will be able to release white label financial products.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Dear, community members and contributors!

What do you think about the current market situation? ETH and BTC rates have fallen down substantially and it seems like it is not the best time to enter exchanges.

What is your opinion? Is it better to get listed right after the end of ICO or should we wait for market correction which is expected soon?

Thanks in advance.

In my honest opinion FortySeven I think you should try and get listed as soon as the ICO has ended, I know the markets aren't favorable right now but there are always going to be whales/bounty hunters that dump the project at the start.

I say go for it, get listed and hopefully after you have made it through this tough time your project will be stronger than ever, and it also show the resolve of your company and your team.
I agree, I think that if you get listed as early as possible it is the most profitable way. If you wait some time there may be a chance that some investors won't be interested anymore, and some will maybe forget about this project.

I don't subscribe to that, no true investor forget his or her investment, yes one may not be active following up but its still one's investment... Long term hold is still it for me
Activity: 672
Remember guys that holding FSBT token  comes with benefits. An example of such benefits is
forty Seven bank is going to be the first in the world to lunch a loyalty program of the bank based on tokens and FSBT token holders will be top priority clients of the bank according to the loyalty program. So hold your token guys.

Is a sure thing to know, especially the word "service provider", which says a lot, they are not just offering something, they are selling something, which has a huge significant difference, when your platform intends to solve a problem or provides solution to a problem, it becomes a hit
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Remember guys that holding FSBT token  comes with benefits. An example of such benefits is
forty Seven bank is going to be the first in the world to lunch a loyalty program of the bank based on tokens and FSBT token holders will be top priority clients of the bank according to the loyalty program. So hold your token guys.
I see lots of Forty seven bank activities mostly in Japan of late, does Forty seven bank have a particular interest in Japan?
Activity: 490
In my opinion I think getting listed now is a good idea,  I think that if you get listed as early as possible it is most profitable. It's better you cease this chance.

For a project like Forty Seven Bank it is easier to make a good start after listing right after the ICO in a bear market like when everyone is bullish. Only the good projects will assert oneself, like 47B.

That is going to be tricky because even the good projects suffered the recent drops. Everyone basically suffered. It is also expected that if any to happen in the future everyone might suffer; this is the reality of crypto. Once that is embraced and out of the way. The next best thing they can do is to roll out the MVP and get customers onboard. I believe they have the experience to do that. We will wait and see.
Activity: 728

What do you think about the current market situation? ETH and BTC rates have fallen down substantially and it seems like it is not the best time to enter exchanges.

What is your opinion? Is it better to get listed right after the end of ICO or should we wait for market correction which is expected soon?

Thanks in advance.

It is better to get listed right after the ico in that way 47bank token will follow the market movement and might even fair better than other projects too.
Activity: 168

Thanks in advance.

In my honest opinion FortySeven I think you should try and get listed as soon as the ICO has ended, I know the markets aren't favorable right now but there are always going to be whales/bounty hunters that dump the project at the start.

I say go for it, get listed and hopefully after you have made it through this tough time your project will be stronger than ever, and it also show the resolve of your company and your team.

Yeah i agree with Cryptossi get listed with current state of the market couple with bounty hunters that might dump let's just go through the bad phase once and come up stronger.

I also agree that listing should be done after ICO as we dont know when this market correction will finish. And any delay in listing might cause panic among investors. its just my thought.
I guess we should wait till end of ICO. Because some people has invested when market was normal. So might be they book losses if we are listing now. Then next time may be they will not participate any ICO, so better we should wait till end of ICO.
Activity: 168

Thanks in advance.

Yeah i agree with Cryptossi get listed with current state of the market couple with bounty hunters that might dump let's just go through the bad phase once and come up stronger.

I also agree that listing should be done after ICO as we dont know when this market correction will finish. And any delay in listing might cause panic among investors. its just my thought.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
The main purpose of token applications is the payment of the internal services of the project. – tokens can provide access to additional opportunities for building and configuring applications

The token for forty seven seems to have a pretty extensive usage in their platform which should lead to consumption and a drive in demand that will keep the price in equilibrium on the rise over longterm. Drumming up demand is one of the best longterm ways via utilization is probably the best way
The main purpose of token applications is the payment of the internal services of the project. – tokens can provide access to additional opportunities for building and configuring applications
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Thanks in advance.

I just think there is way more potential for the token price to grow if it is listed in these bad markets, because it will start off low and then as the markets pick up we will see the token price pick up at the same time (fingers crossed), the team just need to make sure the project is not forgotten about so more money may need to be put into marketing after crowdsale ends.
Bountyhive.io

Thanks in advance.

I believe it is necessary to go to the exchanges now. The listing procedure may also take some time. I assume that the duration of listing for exchanges in many exchanges is very different. perhaps now the beginning of a reversal in the market. Growth can be very rapid.
I agree with you, and with the majority. It is very good if FORTY SEVEN will be on the market, before the market goes to the top. I think by this time we should be there.

While true it’s debatable what the top will be if we can see the market crack the 12k resistence theirs no telling how high it will actually go. Trying to time exchange entry to market conditions while a nice thought is sorta moot as you’ll never really be able to tell when the good moment will really be if you ask me just perhaps what might be better to enter at now or not
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Thanks in advance.

I believe it is necessary to go to the exchanges now. The listing procedure may also take some time. I assume that the duration of listing for exchanges in many exchanges is very different. perhaps now the beginning of a reversal in the market. Growth can be very rapid.
I agree with you, and with the majority. It is very good if FORTY SEVEN will be on the market, before the market goes to the top. I think by this time we should be there.

Thanks in advance.

I am sure that is the right time for it now. The bear market has in my opinion now its end and from now on there is only one direction: upwards
You should already be there, so write to kucoin and binance :-)

In my opinion I think getting listed now is a good idea,  I think that if you get listed as early as possible it is most profitable. It's better you cease this chance.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

For a project like Forty Seven Bank it is easier to make a good start after listing right after the ICO in a bear market like when everyone is bullish. Only the good projects will assert oneself, like 47B.

Now would be a good time as the crypto market showing good signs of recovery. The earlier the better to be honest, we know how long of a process it is but on the other hand, whenever it happens I'm sure FSBT will have plenty of growth
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Thanks in advance.

I agree, I think that if you get listed as early as possible it is the most profitable way. If you wait some time there may be a chance that some investors won't be interested anymore, and some will maybe forget about this project.

I know what you are saying 2taps, but the market now is really unstable. Listing it now takes a great risk. It could affect the price of Forty seven bank badly.
Activity: 420

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

Thanks in advance.

Bountyhive.io

Thanks in advance.

I am sure that is the right time for it now. The bear market has in my opinion now its end and from now on there is only one direction: upwards
You should already be there, so write to kucoin and binance :-)

I don't really think when to enter will matter much as i'm honestly pretty bullish across the board, the fact is i am pretty strongly in the opinion we won't see another drop to 7k, this is the second time we tested the support and it seems pretty strong, I don't see a reason to delay listing really, Especially given the end of ICO timeline, i get the feeling we will be toward the top of the 7-12k turn around the perioud where 47 will get listed
Pages:
Jump to: