Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 94. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Forty Seven Bank will provide wide range of payment processing solutions to our business clients. E-commerce clients will have the
possibility to easily accept payments on their web-pages, platforms, applications, games, etc
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Suddenly I have seen increase in number of token sale and number of participant. Good number of people joined the buyers list in last 24 hours. I see recovery in crypto market so people now started investing in good projects like FSBT.

Yea. The fear of investing caused by crypto bearish market trend within the past few weeks is gradually diminishing. Let us hope it goes the way hence forth

Most indicators are slowly turning bullish which is a great sign time will tell but it means we should see people more willing to make investments as time progresses but its impossible to really predict its effect we can hope tho
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Suddenly I have seen increase in number of token sale and number of participant. Good number of people joined the buyers list in last 24 hours. I see recovery in crypto market so people now started investing in good projects like FSBT.

Of course, the good mood in the market will also attract new investors. But first and foremost, the reason will be that 47BK is working really well and is working on the steps of the roadmap on schedule. So far there have been no delays or changes, that makes a good impression. And what's more: the ICO ends in 9 days, slowly comes to FOMO :-)

Of course full credit to FSBT team for working hard and  going at right speed to meet the targets mentioned in the whitepaper/roadmap.

The best way to convince your potential investors is to actually deliver, this is what FSBT is doing and I am convinced they will continue to do so

And of course we have to mention the very detailed documents: white paper, financial model, business model, token holder benefits, and so on
This is also impressive and makes a good impression on investors
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Yea. The fear of investing caused by crypto bearish market trend within the past few weeks is gradually diminishing. Let us hope it goes the way hence forth
Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Of course, the good mood in the market will also attract new investors. But first and foremost, the reason will be that 47BK is working really well and is working on the steps of the roadmap on schedule. So far there have been no delays or changes, that makes a good impression. And what's more: the ICO ends in 9 days, slowly comes to FOMO :-)

Of course full credit to FSBT team for working hard and  going at right speed to meet the targets mentioned in the whitepaper/roadmap.

The best way to convince your potential investors is to actually deliver, this is what FSBT is doing and I am convinced they will continue to do so
Activity: 168

Activity: 490
Guys check out an article about the release of Forty Seven API first version
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-api-first-version-is-released-257af748d6b5

This is big news. Finally I have been waiting for this ever since I started following them. The documentation seem to reflect many good endpoints. Interesting it is delivered in the proposed release timing.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I wish the team enters the exchange right after ICO so that the weak hands and quick profit takers dump for real investors to buy. If we believe in this project, there's no reason to wait for a favorable market

Thats sort of true, i wouldn't mind pick up some  more if their are crazy people that turn into weak hands and drive price down, but i don't think their will be the team has given away very little in the way of tokens for under ICO price to my knowledge so selling below ico price at this point would be a nasty loss, especially given the state of the market.
You have a good point there mate. At the end of the day, the way the market looks at a particular period of time has a big role to play in this regard. I believe in this project and am very positive it will thrive regardless

Indeed, especially when it comes to ICO's people are always wary of them no matter how slid the company looks, as its alot like venture capital it could turn out to be a huge success, but you never know, meanwhile some people feel just hodling the big 2-3 coins is their best bet to profit, personally i always want to diversify and keep my eggs spread out as you never know if 47bank is the next bankofamerica in 10 years, i mean theirs just no telling what will happen, but thats part of the fun of the industry.

I don't consider it smart move to dump token in less than 6 months after ICO knowing fully well of the implementations and work being carried out steadily except of course there is a plan to buy back and maybe make profit off swinging which I can't find myself doing for now due to my several commitments and engagements... Whatever keeps the liquidity of the token I am up for it
Activity: 154
Forty seven bank looks very promising. Why? Because users and developers will be able to work in a full-fledged network along with 47 banks! And this is a unique solution!
Very correct my friend. I like the fact that it provides a platform for developers to challenge themselves and come up with outstanding app solutions for its course
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-api-first-version-is-released-257af748d6b5

Good read and it's nice to see there first release of the fortyseven API.

This shows how hard the team are working and are striving to get the product out there asap
Remember guys that holding FSBT token  comes with benefits. An example of such benefits is
forty Seven bank is going to be the first in the world to lunch a loyalty program of the bank based on tokens and FSBT token holders will be top priority clients of the bank according to the loyalty program. So hold your token guys.

yes, this is best option. Let see npw only 10 days left for ICO. Hope FSBT will get good subscription before end of ICO. Its not a ordinary project but a full banking solution

One of the good ways to counter coins dumping. I am sure that most of the investors will hold their coins instead of selling it. Why does other coins not do this ? This is way better.

Some people like to make a instant profit with next to no risk, selling it immedietly can give you quick profits, however - for an interesting project like fortyseven, you are getting out far too early - the coins value will be considerable lower upon first listing. Expected to grow dramatically within 6 months

Exactly, when you see a good project like Forty Seven Bank, your best bet is to hodl and not dump, why?, is realistic and may take some time to implement all that's needed, as the project is a huge one but with every inch that gets added to the project, leads to an increase in value  

Definitely it will take some time to fully implement. Also you will be unlucky if you are not getting benefits because of you are not holding that.
Activity: 672
Remember guys that holding FSBT token  comes with benefits. An example of such benefits is
forty Seven bank is going to be the first in the world to lunch a loyalty program of the bank based on tokens and FSBT token holders will be top priority clients of the bank according to the loyalty program. So hold your token guys.

yes, this is best option. Let see npw only 10 days left for ICO. Hope FSBT will get good subscription before end of ICO. Its not a ordinary project but a full banking solution

One of the good ways to counter coins dumping. I am sure that most of the investors will hold their coins instead of selling it. Why does other coins not do this ? This is way better.

Some people like to make a instant profit with next to no risk, selling it immedietly can give you quick profits, however - for an interesting project like fortyseven, you are getting out far too early - the coins value will be considerable lower upon first listing. Expected to grow dramatically within 6 months

Exactly, when you see a good project like Forty Seven Bank, your best bet is to hodl and not dump, why?, is realistic and may take some time to implement all that's needed, as the project is a huge one but with every inch that gets added to the project, leads to an increase in value 
Activity: 728

The market is already picking up and that's what investors are seeing and trying to get fsbt token while eth is still cheap and growing.
FSBT holders will receive annual bonuses in the form of other cards (FSBL). Developers will need at least 1000 FSBT to launch their applications at the Forty Seven Bank Application Platform.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

The whole market is recovering now and as some green shows more people feel better investing. We should be able to see more greens the coming days. We need more news from FSBT I guess.

Yes, Due to market recovery also this possible. But may be another reason also possible. Like yesterday we saw cryptossi posted news about they released 3 website of API's first version. May be lots peoples are aware about this news.
Activity: 490

The whole market is recovering now and as some green shows more people feel better investing. We should be able to see more greens the coming days. We need more news from FSBT I guess.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Any information about Bounty? No one wrote. I was wondering, I was very hopeful that we saw the team writing from the telegram, but it was not what they imagined.

There is a signature campaign available for Fortysevenbank if you hadn't noticed that. Here is the link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-fsbt-tech-open-api-for-fintech-developers-2225653

Not only a signature bounty mate Forty seven bank offers bounty for Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Translations Campaign and many more. The link Rathaha shared contains the rest of the bounties i didn't mention.

Sadly I missed most of them as I haven’t had time it’s killing me but I really hate the fact  I missed out basically on free money especially when we’re talking about a projects that’s pretty well guaranteed to be going up in the future
Pages:
Jump to: