Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FUD] NOW ON C-CEX!! Come mine FUD NOW! PoD via CryptoCaucasian! SHA256 - page 22. (Read 55845 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
is this coin for real?  Grin i like the flashy logo btw  Tongue so there is gonna be POF? proof of FUD  Grin
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I'm the real Carson Cloak and whoever made this coin stole my name.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Looks awesome.

Edit: Can't sync.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I certify FUDcoin with 10 Stars and +++++

Welcome!

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Is your FUD lame?  Asking your little brother for insults?  Get in bed with FUD and you’ll be able to spread internet hate with the best of the best!

The FUD Team is mildly excited to announce FUDCOIN. We’re no stranger to the amount of FUD being spewed daily about the developers of the coins we all love, and we’re here to
bring a little fun to the party.  You know the “rules”, so do we, but does anyone really care?  Didn’t think so.  

A full commitment to spreading top notch FUD is all it will take to make this project a wild success and that is exactly what we plan to do at some point.
You won't get a better coin from those other so called “devs” and “cryptography experts”, just trust us.  We are taking this opportunity to help educate the community and teach
them to spread the FUD that so many of us have grown to love.  For those that don't understand, please, speak up so we can all mock you.

Coin Information
Ticker Symbol: FUD
Algo: SHA-256
Block Time: 4 minutes (240 seconds)
Block Reward: Smoothly decreasing exponential (see chart below)
Total PoW Blocks: 43,200 (~120 days)
Money Supply: PoW 20,001,561 FUD
PoS Rate: 35%
PoS Min / Max Age: 6 days / 18 days
Mining/Minting Spendable: 60 blocks
Addresses begin with “F”
Ability to create Stealth Addresses
Port ("Peer-to-peer port"): 54540 (testnet: 54541)
RPC port: 45450 (testnet: 45451)

fudcoin.conf
Code:
addnode=67.212.70.89

Launch Date: Already Launched - Smooth launch, thanks to all pools and miners for participating in the launch - No premine. No IPO. Max FUD.

We have been certified 100% FUD!!

Wallets
Updated 11.16.14

Digging Sites

Social Media

IRC: freenode.net #fudcoin

Use #FUD and #FUDsterMafia on Twitter!  

NOW ON REDDIT!  

Distribution Charts

Please Note:  While we encourage fun through FUD, please FUD responsibly and (somewhat) respectfully!

LATEST NEWS
12.4.14-  Added to C-Cex
12.5.14- Added to LuckyAlt (Dice Game, Block Explorer, Rich List)
Pages:
Jump to: