Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 95. (Read 152955 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Well ok then, Fuji community we all need to spread the word, invite other people to our thread here, as well as other miners. Be sure to direct them to the official home page Fuji. http://www.fujicoin.org/

I don't want to spoil our nice little mining party here, but all the coins in the world aren't worth much if no one is investing or mining. I'm going to wait until I see it listed on Comkort then I'm hitting it hard to spread the word about Fuji. Dev we need your presence in here with Fuji ideas as well, because investors want to see future uses for this coin and things that truly make this coin different and special.

So far this coin has mined well, wallet is solid and confirmations are fast. Your not calling it anon, but it seems this coin offers that is that correct? and there is other pluses already that give this coin and advantage. ok, congrats to Comkort for being the first to list! Smiley Thank you ComKort!

How can we invite the investor?: that is the question. Huh

Do you have any good idea?

Ooh... you didn't have ideas for this from the beginning? Well, from my short time in the crypto world,

Reddit: Start a subreddit
Facebook Page
Google+
Twitter
Personal Blog Posts/Contact Bloggers

Crypto-sites:

www.cryptocoinsnews.com
www.cryptopros.com
www.cryptocoinchronicle.com
www.cryptoarticles.com
www.crypto-news.com
www.coindesk.com
www.cryptomining-blog.com
www.cointrader.org
www.altcoinspeculation.com
www.cryptonews.today
www.cryptocoinmarkets.com

I'm sure there are one heck of a lot more.

We need people who are willing to do write-ups/submissions to these and other sites that anyone may be aware of.

Faucets, Games/Gambling, Giveaways.

...and merchants - though I think it's much too early at this point to expect to get any, contacting them now gives them an awareness for the near future.

Throw out the ideas now folks...  Grin

[Edit: Submitted request to be added to Poloniex.com - everyone can do this I believe.]
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Well ok then, Fuji community we all need to spread the word, invite other people to our thread here, as well as other miners. Be sure to direct them to the official home page Fuji. http://www.fujicoin.org/

I don't want to spoil our nice little mining party here, but all the coins in the world aren't worth much if no one is investing or mining. I'm going to wait until I see it listed on Comkort then I'm hitting it hard to spread the word about Fuji. Dev we need your presence in here with Fuji ideas as well, because investors want to see future uses for this coin and things that truly make this coin different and special.

So far this coin has mined well, wallet is solid and confirmations are fast. Your not calling it anon, but it seems this coin offers that is that correct? and there is other pluses already that give this coin and advantage. ok, congrats to Comkort for being the first to list! Smiley Thank you ComKort!

Hey good morning, I will be giving good thought to this today. I get around on the threads. In the mean time I will be trying to bring attention to Fuji. I think the its a very practical utility type coin that is available for almost anyone to mine if they want. GPU or CPU. That's a good start lol. Ok I will be back in here later this afternoon as I have to work. I will be seeking ideas for it to. Hang tight Smiley
Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org

legendary
someone went crazy and looks like someone or people are selling Fuji.
That's what its all about  Cheesy
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
someone went crazy and looks like someone or people are selling Fuji.
Member FujiCoin.org

FujiCoin was added to COMKORT exchange!  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

Markets #FJC <-> #BTC/#LTC/#DOGE are live now!

Happy trading!
--> https://comkort.com/market/trade/fjc_btc

Member FujiCoin.org
Hi Jago,

Fuji has been a World Heritage Site.

I think it's not a bad name. Wink
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Just a joke. I propose to change the name of this coin to SolaAoiCoin. That will be cool.

Fuji belongs to Japan.
蒼井そら belongs to the whole world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

Are you by any chance considering adding the ability to search TxId's as well?  Wink
Member FujiCoin.org
Member FujiCoin.org
Hi luya518,

Thank you very much.

I am glad when FujiCoin becomes popular in China.  Wink
Member FujiCoin.org
Hi MinermanNC,

Thank you very much!

I am very reassuring because person like you are in the community.  Cheesy

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
legendary

legendary
Awesome! thx for the heads up. that's why Fuji was removed from vote, that was my first thought lol great news  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Maybe this is why I'm not seeing Fuji for vote on Comkort anymore? tell me if I'm wrong....

New voting rules
📅 29th June 20:18   5 comments  

Dear users,

From Monday we will disable voting for guests and users without trading history.

We will review votes for new coins and if they were using bots – we will reduce their votes.
legendary
Maybe I'm old and going blind lol, but I don't see Fugi in the vote section anymore of Comkort? Is it just me? lol or is it gone lol
legendary
Hi MinermanNC,

We believe market will decide the value of the coin.
So, we aim to listing on the ComKort first.
With the cooperation of many people, FujiCoin is currently ranked 3.
Therefore, I think FujiCoin will be listed in the near future.

Thank you cooperation.  Smiley

Hey! lets hope that's how it plays out, Smiley I'm approaching 70,000 Fuji now should have 100k buy tonight lol, ok Just was looking for a little reassurance. Please try to stay active in the thread and saying exciting things about this coin and it potential and future to get investors on board. I may shoot an email to allcoin.com I actually got them to jump on and list Minerals and sent them the coins to test wallet. Maybe they would consider Fuji too? and also, C-CEX is worth a shot.
Thx for the response  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: