Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 92. (Read 152904 times)

Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org
Motty I PM'd You I need some info on coin if you can help!!!

THX

Hi MinermanNC,

I sent a reply.
Thanks! Wink
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Motty I PM'd You I need some info on coin if you can help!!!

THX
Member FujiCoin.org

Mount Fuji at dawn

We went to Mount Phoenix.
Exit our tent, we aimed summit before daylight.

Wow lucky you! that is absolutely breath taking and beautiful!  Cheesy

EDIT: I just set that as my back ground on a 23" monitor,,, its perfect!

Hi MinermanNC,

Thank you! Cheesy
I have prepared the best image in a 23-inch monitor(1920 x 1080).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eg9hobdl2dgqh1g/IMG_022519.jpg
legendary

Mount Fuji at dawn

Wow lucky you! that is absolutely breath taking and beautiful!  Cheesy

EDIT: I just set that as my back ground on a 23" monitor,,, its perfect!
legendary
I just PM'd Cryptocoinrank.com to ask if they could list Fuji. I gave them a brief description of coin and made it clear we need more attention to Fuji and tried to point out a few highlights that it does have. Ok, will let you know if I hear back from them.

Here is a link to their website which I think is awesome and nicely laid out. Helpful for a quick reference for potential miners and investors for the coins of the worlds. Maybe Fuji will be on there?  Wink

http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/

I heard back from  the above, he said he will take a look at coin tomorrow. Lets hope they list it and at least let the world know Fuji is here and waiting!  Wink
this is not an exchange but a coin profile site a good one at that!

PM'd as well to show some support.
Hey thanks ! Its amazing we have a great scrypt-N anon coin here soooooo easy to mine and so affordable, and people are falling over themselves to mine xanon coin today lol Yes we really need to push this coin everywhere we can. I am still hesitant to approach Allcoin until we at least get a coin profile on cryptocoinrank. Then go from there. I guess.  Smiley
Thanks again!
Member FujiCoin.org

Mount Fuji at dawn

Member FujiCoin.org
Hi MinermanNC, DougB62,

Thank you for your support. Wink

Reply came from Bittrex.
Listing seems difficult at present of FujiCoin.

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Bill @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
I just PM'd Cryptocoinrank.com to ask if they could list Fuji. I gave them a brief description of coin and made it clear we need more attention to Fuji and tried to point out a few highlights that it does have. Ok, will let you know if I hear back from them.

Here is a link to their website which I think is awesome and nicely laid out. Helpful for a quick reference for potential miners and investors for the coins of the worlds. Maybe Fuji will be on there?  Wink

I heard back from  the above, he said he will take a look at coin tomorrow. Lets hope they list it and at least let the world know Fuji is here and waiting!  Wink

PM'd as well to show some support.
legendary

Here is a link to their website which I think is awesome and nicely laid out. Helpful for a quick reference for potential miners and investors for the coins of the worlds. Maybe Fuji will be on there?  Wink

I heard back from  the above, he said he will take a look at coin tomorrow. Lets hope they list it and at least let the world know Fuji is here and waiting!  Wink
legendary

legendary
Right now 1 k/h of hashing power will net you about 870 Fujicoins! lol wow .... if this coin ever where to get noticed, and I am banking that it will" man early miners could be setting pretty. This is similar to the old days of early BTC mining, as it was so abundant and so easy to mine, even with a CPU. Its hard to imagine  Wink

We definitely need to find or bring in someone to help market and present this coin to the crypto world. I'm trying  Shocked 
legendary
Hi all,

We would like to inform you about adding FJC coin to the Voting List on modern exchange AskCoin.Net:

Make sure to follow us on Twitter,

AskCoin.Net Team
I registered and voted Smiley
THX

Hi MinermanNC,

I appreciate your kindness.

FujiCoin adopts the same transaction system as Darkcoin.
So it's anonymous.

do you understand?  Wink

Hey Motty, yes and thank you, was just wanting to clarify as I have been ask this and wasn't exactly sure. Plus I may make a move on an email to Allcoin.com this weekend, I don't want to rush and not know all the facts plus the coins still needs a little more activity  Wink it will get there, I know this wasn't intended as a pump and dump which is why I do like it and in time I think others will also.
Member FujiCoin.org
Hi all,

We will go to climbing this weekend.
Please vote in AskCoin.

See you on Monday. Cheesy
Member FujiCoin.org
Hi all,

We would like to inform you about adding FJC coin to the Voting List on modern exchange AskCoin.Net:

AskCoin.Net Team
THX

Hi MinermanNC,

I appreciate your kindness.

So it's anonymous.

do you understand?  Wink

legendary
Hi all,

AskCoin.Net Team
THX
Member FujiCoin.org
Hi all,

AskCoin.Net Team

Hi AskCoin.Net,

Thank you!  Cheesy

I hope your support for FujiCoin.
Member FujiCoin.org
Motty question, does Fuji have "anon" anonymous transactions as typically referred to with the coins such as dark coin or cloak coin etc. Please be a little more specific as to how Fuji supports anon" features. This is a big thing right now, and others including myself need to understand how it is.

As say with Minerals, at the moment it does not support or feature anon, so maybe differentiate the 2 coins for example.

THX

Hi MinermanNC,

So it's anonymous.  Cool Cool Cool
Member FujiCoin.org
We are considering listing on the Bittrex.
It seems investors less in the Comkort market.
Do you think it is a good strategy that FujiCoin will be listed on the Bittrex now?

Yes, but can you make that happen? hard to get listed there, you may be able to pay a fee? doesn't hurt to ask lol

We could go make pests of ourselves... IRC in #bittrex on freenode

Just kidding - not pests, just determined advocates. Respectable ones.   Grin
Yes by all means Smiley

Hi DougB62, MinermanNC,

Thanks!
I sent a PM to Bill to ask listing on the Bittrex.
I hope that Bill will like the FujiCoin.  Smiley

Will be a hard to get a quick listing on bittrex, at least until they see Fuji more sought after usually on smaller exchanges. I still may shoot an email to Allcoin.com but am hesitant until we see a little more action on comkort now, as they surely will look at that first.

Good news is there has been some very small trading on comkort but will take a lot more than what we have seen so far. Ok, ya never know though, bill at bittrex may show a little kindness to Fujicoin  Wink but it really makes no big difference where listed if no one understands the coin and a specific application or practical use for the coin. That's just what investors need to see and will look for.

FujiCoin is 1SAT now.
It does not fall any more.
It'll only go up in the future, isn't it? lol
There is no need to hesitate.  Cool
legendary
Motty question, does Fuji have "anon" anonymous transactions as typically referred to with the coins such as dark coin or cloak coin etc. Please be a little more specific as to how Fuji supports anon" features. This is a big thing right now, and others including myself need to understand how it is.

As say with Minerals, at the moment it does not support or feature anon, so maybe differentiate the 2 coins for example.

THX
legendary
We are considering listing on the Bittrex.
It seems investors less in the Comkort market.
Do you think it is a good strategy that FujiCoin will be listed on the Bittrex now?

Yes, but can you make that happen? hard to get listed there, you may be able to pay a fee? doesn't hurt to ask lol

We could go make pests of ourselves... IRC in #bittrex on freenode

Just kidding - not pests, just determined advocates. Respectable ones.   Grin
Yes by all means Smiley

Hi DougB62, MinermanNC,

Thanks!
I sent a PM to Bill to ask listing on the Bittrex.
I hope that Bill will like the FujiCoin.  Smiley

Will be a hard to get a quick listing on bittrex, at least until they see Fuji more sought after usually on smaller exchanges. I still may shoot an email to Allcoin.com but am hesitant until we see a little more action on comkort now, as they surely will look at that first.

Good news is there has been some very small trading on comkort but will take a lot more than what we have seen so far. Ok, ya never know though, bill at bittrex may show a little kindness to Fujicoin  Wink but it really makes no big difference where listed if no one understands the coin and a specific application or practical use for the coin. That's just what investors need to see and will look for.

Pages:
Jump to: