Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet - page 16. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 56
Blockchain is the future
it's time to change my old phone. When the "BOB" phone goes on sale and what the final price is?

BOB isn’t available in stores yet. The phone is currently in production. Pre-orders are expected to open somewhere during Q4 2019. PundiX is planning to launch 5000 phones at first, each priced $599.

Already they announced about the price, where did you get that information because of Pundix coin is also a subsidiary project. It is going to be exciting news for the people who are kept waiting for BOB phone which seems to be very low price compared to the iPhone.

The final price of the blockchain of the Xphone has not yet been announced. $599 is a preliminary price. I also learned that pre-sales will begin in the 4th quarter of 2019, and not in the 3rd quarter, as was previously planned.

Representatives of the project Function X can comment?
I think they want to announce the launch of the testnet at the same time as ordering the phone. Apparently, for this they need more time  Roll Eyes
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
A quick infographics on #BOB blockchain phone. Thought I should share with the community

- https://ibb.co/TtD88mj
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I wonder how the features of the XPhone is like, thinking about it gets me all giddy. I'm tired of Mark peering into my life, XPhone is the ultimate answer.

Protection against listening to calls.
Reliable protection of data sent and received.
Transparency of information.
The ability to create your own applications on the blockchain.
No intermediaries for communication.
Fair competition among service providers.
The lack of monopolists.

It's enough?
Activity: 83
I wonder how the features of the XPhone is like, thinking about it gets me all giddy. I'm tired of Mark peering into my life, XPhone is the ultimate answer.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Just want to share my video about FX with Russian community.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebPip8mAjCE&t=7s
Activity: 166
Nigeria is a growing country in terms of blockchain and cryptocurrency, the XPhone would start an amazing revolution here. We need the phones here in Nigeria as well but firstly you'll need promoters and I'm here for that.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Activity: 61
I do scuba diving , I can dive under water with the phone ?

Interesting question! Cheesy Better you should use the phone on the land,I am afraid it would be broken if you use at the water hehe
Activity: 4
I believe that the Function project is the most interesting and promising project of 2019.  Wink I plan to take part in the pre-sale of the phone. Tell me, when are you planning to start selling your phone? Are there any restrictions on the number of phones purchased?

You should to follow the updated news about XPhone BOB on https://functionx.io/#/bob
it's time to change my old phone. When the "BOB" phone goes on sale and what the final price is?

BOB isn’t available in stores yet. The phone is currently in production. Pre-orders are expected to open somewhere during Q4 2019. PundiX is planning to launch 5000 phones at first, each priced $599.

Already they announced about the price, where did you get that information because of Pundix coin is also a subsidiary project. It is going to be exciting news for the people who are kept waiting for BOB phone which seems to be very low price compared to the iPhone.

The price that I mentioned above is still planning. Might be on the next, PundiX would to change the price or even would to stay at that price. Wait till it releases:)

This article told $599 price https://medium.com/functionx/xphone-mwc19-new-design-and-specifications-including-the-x-button-announced-1c720b04f660
Activity: 178

That's right, of course, that is quite interesting news and for the time being we must remain patient waiting for the phone to be released in the store,
the most important thing is to keep abreast of developments so that later you do not miss information

All major news on the project are published on Twitter and the Medium blog. Today there was news that preliminary sales of the blockchain of Xphone are postponed to the fourth quarter of 2019. I'm upset by the news. The value of the FX coin from this news fell by 10%. You noticed?  Undecided
Activity: 41

The final price of the blockchain of the Xphone has not yet been announced. $599 is a preliminary price. I also learned that pre-sales will begin in the 4th quarter of 2019, and not in the 3rd quarter, as was previously planned.

Representatives of the project Function X can comment?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

That's right, of course, that is quite interesting news and for the time being we must remain patient waiting for the phone to be released in the store,
the most important thing is to keep abreast of developments so that later you do not miss information
Activity: 686
Merit: 10

Dear Function X members, from Sept 6-11, the world first blockchain phone #BOB empowered by Function X will be in IFA 2019 Berlin, one of the largest consumer electronics shows. Find us in Singapore Pavilion at Hall 24, Stand 200-1 to experience your first voice-over-blockchain calls!
https://twitter.com/functionx_io/status/1169239840577245185?s=21

How is the exhibition going? How many people visit your stand per day?

The exact number of visitor still on the count.

But at this time, you can go read this article:) https://www.nederob.nl/2019/09/10/blockchain-phone-bob-showcased-at-ifa/

IFA 2019- PUNDI X I BOB - PIERWSZY BLOCKCHAINOWY SMARTFON

well, thats great.
phone design look very simple, any video rivew about this phone?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmS83bWNR43jwEOC6EJaOyw

This is the link to the official Youtube channel you watch the demo video and some other stuff available there. I hope you will be able to find your answer.

Great Information! such a complete contents about BOB!
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Activity: 92
Dear Function X members, from Sept 6-11, the world first blockchain phone #BOB empowered by Function X will be in IFA 2019 Berlin, one of the largest consumer electronics shows. Find us in Singapore Pavilion at Hall 24, Stand 200-1 to experience your first voice-over-blockchain calls!
https://twitter.com/functionx_io/status/1169239840577245185?s=21

How is the exhibition going? How many people visit your stand per day?
This phone is going to be great. I will really like to know when it will be available in the market, specifically in Africa

you can follow XPhone progress, you can read the details on the official Function X website at https://functionx.io/#/bob
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
The phone looks really good.... Though I guess it'll be expensive, I'll love to get it.

But if we compared it to current phone (with less features), BOB is worth to buy.

Do you think so?
Pages:
Jump to: