Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet - page 11. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Very serious characteristics declared by the manufacturer in the minimum configuration:
https://medium.com/functionx/xphone-mwc19-new-design-and-specifications-including-the-x-button-announced-1c720b04f660

CPU : Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
RAM : 6GB
ROM : 128 GB
Dual OS : Function X, Android 9,0
Display : 5,65-inch Full HD
Camera : 48MP/12MP
Dual mode : Traditional and blockchain modes
Battery : 3500 mAh
Sensor : Fingerprint Sensor

What will we get in the maximum configuration?
Probably it will be a surprise.
It seems to me that the phone is already done  , now there is a revision and running-in. The team is just waiting for the right moment to launch sales. These are marketing. Come soon ...

I hope they will add an on-screen fingerprint reader as well because that would make the phone sick. So there is going to be two versions of BoB right?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hold NPXS and get FX. I am loving it.

This two projects are building each other, Pundi X has a strong channel and Function X will be massive adoption for Blockchain internet. Imagine all XPOS will become nodes for FX plus all the phones. It will be the first software and hardware combination of Blockchain.
Activity: 92
Merit: 25
Hold NPXS and get FX. I am loving it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Very serious characteristics declared by the manufacturer in the minimum configuration:
https://medium.com/functionx/xphone-mwc19-new-design-and-specifications-including-the-x-button-announced-1c720b04f660

It seems to me that the phone is already done  , now there is a revision and running-in. The team is just waiting for the right moment to launch sales. These are marketing. Come soon ...

I think there should be new specification for BOB since many thing has changes ao far. Maybe they will announce it soon.

I am in love with the design, its amazing

I think this will be the default setting in which it will be released in pre-sales, and depending on the suitability and acceptance of users they should reformulate or continue with the same configuration after this release = pre-sale.
Activity: 35

I think there should be new specification for BOB since many thing has changes ao far. Maybe they will announce it soon.

I am in love with the design, its amazing
Activity: 16

Activity: 21
BOB really cool and revolutionary phone! Our future is behind such things!  Cool
cant wait for it really. Keeping an eye until pre order pops up lol.. i dont want to miss it.

Blok on Blok will launch pre-orders either by the end of September, either really early in October. Stay tuned, the team will announce about it on twitter & telegram (and probably here too)

Will pre-order be available for all the countries at once? Or will it be only for the select few countries at first?

Pre-orders will be available worldwide from the beginning.
BOB really cool and revolutionary phone! Our future is behind such things!  Cool
cant wait for it really. Keeping an eye until pre order pops up lol.. i dont want to miss it.

Blok on Blok will launch pre-orders either by the end of September, either really early in October. Stay tuned, the team will announce about it on twitter & telegram (and probably here too)

Will pre-order be available for all the countries at once? Or will it be only for the select few countries at first?

Activity: 61
I love this project, I will definitely buy the pundix phone

wait till the date come:)
Specs for the xphone available? where to see?

Check the blog post below there you will find all the specs of the phone. Open the blog and scroll down towards the end to see the specs.

Activity: 61

The current minimum specs requirement is Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, 6GB and 64GB. Minimum specs requirements might increase in future.

follow the update on https://functionx.io/#/bob
Activity: 109
I love this project, I will definitely buy the pundix phone
Activity: 13
The problem is that many people want to get everything at once Smiley but it doesn’t happen, any investment in a startup is a certain risk! May be we have to wait for 2020 to make a return on investment. In any case, the team works and this is very important! Too much has been done to stop, now only forward!  Wink

couldnt have said it better bro!!!!
+ 69.79% in 1 week for the FX coin <3

My favorite blockchain project for sure ! We go to the moon guys ! haha

Bithumb power!!
Activity: 13

Activity: 16
Pages:
Jump to: