Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet - page 22. (Read 5413 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
And another question, when you are in mode X, and you at this time call on a regular phone,will this call be seen?

If you want to call on a regular mode, you need to use the non-Blockchain mode.
I think so.
When you are in x mode,but this time you get a call on Android,will you see this call or message??

There will be a notification from the traditional mode. Therefore, you will never miss a phone call while you are on the blockchain mode.

Through BOB, can we able to mine the other coins by connecting the nodes? If so, then many people will start buying this new mobile because it is completely built by using the block chain technology.

I think that this is impossible. Function X works on its own blockchain. How can this apply to the extraction of other coins? I think nothing. In addition, it is better to focus on a specific coin - f(x), than to follow many. Is not it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
I think it is good if there is another topic to discuss, while we are waiting for BOB release.
What dApp(s) would you like to see implemented into Function X?

Will be exciting to see the opinions in this forum.

Can a Dapps with uber features be implemented? but with benefits or rewards for the user?

I think that given the private nature of the Uber network, this is entirely possible, moreover, it may be another tool for competition.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
I think it is good if there is another topic to discuss, while we are waiting for BOB release.

Can a Dapps with uber features be implemented? but with benefits or rewards for the user?
Activity: 13
And another question, when you are in mode X, and you at this time call on a regular phone,will this call be seen?

I think so.
When you are in x mode,but this time you get a call on Android,will you see this call or message??

There will be a notification from the traditional mode. Therefore, you will never miss a phone call while you are on the blockchain mode.
That's what I wanted to know, Thank you.

Great feature, pundix always thinking ahead
Activity: 19

I think so.

You are welcome!
Activity: 700
Merit: 12

I think so.

Through BOB, can we able to mine the other coins by connecting the nodes? If so, then many people will start buying this new mobile because it is completely built by using the block chain technology.
Activity: 237
Merit: 4
i know function x will be a game-changer in the telco industry especially with the breach of privacy in data transmission on our day to day communication
more info about FX https://youtu.be/juBrIAiiOWY
Activity: 389
Merit: 1
Function X is a very strong project, if you implement all your plans, then this project is waiting for a great deal
Activity: 339
Merit: 56
Blockchain is the future

I think so.

Activity: 29
I believe that the Function project is the most interesting and promising project of 2019.  Wink I plan to take part in the pre-sale of the phone. Tell me, when are you planning to start selling your phone? Are there any restrictions on the number of phones purchased?
Activity: 66
This is one of the unique projects I so much love for the way it combines both the traditional and Blockchain mode together, in which  FUNCTION X works like smart phones on android and SIM card is needless and everything is decentrlized, each with a convenient switching mode. 

To know more, read this easily comprehensive article below.

https://medium.com/@airdropgallant/function-x-a-global-decentralized-internet-supported-by-blockchain-technology-and-smart-gadgets-64991c69f3df

Function X is a great and innovative project.
copper member
Activity: 178
I love to associate myself with expectional cryptocurrency projects having a real life application, and Function X came my way as one of such that happens to be the world first blockchain phone.
I came up with an article to raise the banner of this project the more within my crypto circle, you may want to learn more from my blog: https://medium.com/@cryptoblezin/function-x-f-x-an-ecosystem-built-entirely-on-and-for-the-blockchain-9b5dd1b8a037
Long Live Function X!
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Activity: 19

I think so.

Activity: 35
What is the quality of the phone itself?

Interesting question, what do you mean by quality? Specs?

This is what I can found.
The device will also boast of a 5.65” inch screen, fingerprint sensor on the side, 6GB of ram and 128GB rom, the Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 660 Mobile Platform. XPhone will have a 16 megapixel front camera and 48 megapixel rear camera. The capacity of its battery is 3500 mAH.

Link: https://medium.com/functionx/xphone-mwc19-new-design-and-specifications-

Interesting question, what do you mean by quality? Specs?
Activity: 11

Activity: 35
Hello.
How many XPhones will be created for pre-sale?
How will the shopping queue be organized?
Whoever has time will buy?
Can I create my own XPhone model?
Is the price of a XPhone on pre-sale known?
1. The exact number of phones for sale is unknown, we are talking about a few thousand phones
2.Unknown, to be announced
3.If you would like to release your own mobile phone which is based on Function X, please email functionx [at] pundix.com
4.599$

I heard some thousands too, we need to be awake to order fast right?

Well I will not sleep for sure bro. I want to buy it.
I'm sure there will be a lot more people willing to buy this next generation device than we can imagine

Is there any update for BOB order? Will it come as current mode / custom model?
Pages:
Jump to: