Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet - page 23. (Read 5413 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello.
How many XPhones will be created for pre-sale?
How will the shopping queue be organized?
Whoever has time will buy?
Can I create my own XPhone model?
Is the price of a XPhone on pre-sale known?
1. The exact number of phones for sale is unknown, we are talking about a few thousand phones
2.Unknown, to be announced
3.If you would like to release your own mobile phone which is based on Function X, please email functionx [at] pundix.com
4.599$

I heard some thousands too, we need to be awake to order fast right?

Well I will not sleep for sure bro. I want to buy it.
I'm sure there will be a lot more people willing to buy this next generation device than we can imagine

Exactly this. Few phones and the FIRST blockchain phone ever!! Everyone will be on the screen ready to buy. Hope i am fast clicker lol.
Activity: 339
Merit: 56
Blockchain is the future
Hello.
1. The exact number of phones for sale is unknown, we are talking about a few thousand phones
3.If you would like to release your own mobile phone which is based on Function X, please email functionx [at] pundix.com
4.599$

We won't sleep

Hello.
4.599$

I'm sure there will be a lot more people willing to buy this next generation device than we can imagine
Activity: 13
Hello.
4.599$

Hello.
4.599$

Activity: 339
Merit: 56
Blockchain is the future
This blockchain phone looks just like razer phone which was bought by razer from some chinese company...

The new XPhone (which introduced as BOB "Blok on Blok") has customizable design and each unit of BOB will come with a MOD Assembly Kit, which means that user will build their your own unit, and be able to customize how their BOB looks. You will have complete control over not only your data but also your phone’s look.

More info in here: https://medium.com/functionx/getting-ready-for-the-world-the-first-fully-blockchain-powered-phone-96f1d656bb69

This one is the first new design.

ello there,

How can someone buy this phone? Is it expensive?

599$. Pre-sale next month

This blockchain phone looks just like razer phone which was bought by razer from some chinese company...

The new XPhone (which introduced as BOB "Blok on Blok") has customizable design and each unit of BOB will come with a MOD Assembly Kit, which means that user will build their your own unit, and be able to customize how their BOB looks. You will have complete control over not only your data but also your phone’s look.

More info in here: https://medium.com/functionx/getting-ready-for-the-world-the-first-fully-blockchain-powered-phone-96f1d656bb69

ello there,

599$. Pre-sale next month

Hello.
4.599$
Activity: 22
Hello.
I have a question for the developers of the Xphone. Can I use it without futuristic retro pads (design)?
Are you sure you want to? After lining the phone will serve as protection. If you drop the phone, you'll only damage the trim. And if you have a standard version, it can get damaged. In that case, where are you going to fix it?

A phone that will not break on its first drop  Wink Wink

Lol thats one way to see it

I bet you nokia 3310 will have a competitor now hahahaha
Activity: 19
Utility of fx coin? what is it about? the coin.

Services rendered in the ecosystem will be transacted with the f(x) Coin. Possible scenarios include:
For service providers: To get paid by developers, companies and consumers for providing storage nodes, DDocker and speeding up of network connections. The role of service providers will described in other sections.
For consumers: To pay service fees for using DApps, nodes, network resources, storage solutions and other services within the f(x) ecosystem.

For developers: To pay for services and resources rendered in the ecosystem such as smart contract creation, file storage (paid to IPFS service provider), code hosting (paid to DDocker service provider), advertisements (paid to other developers) and others. To get paid by the enterprises or organizations which require the developer’s service.
For enterprises or organizations: To pay for service fees, developer fees and advertisements. Services provided to consumers will be charged and denominated in f(x) Coin.

For phone and hardware manufacturers: To pay for the Function X Operating System customization. Note: we plan to only build a few thousands of the XPhone flagship handsets and leave the rest to third-party manufacturers to build more using our operating system.

For financial institutions: to receive payment for financial services rendered for the ecosystem.

Many more future scenarios.

Hence f(x) Coin can be used as ‘currency’ for the below services:
In-app purchases
Blockchain calls
Smart contract creations
Transaction fees
Advertisements
Hosting fees
etc

We believe f(x) Coin utilization will be invariably higher than coins in traditional chains due to the breadth of the f(x) ecosystem. This includes storage services and network resources on f(x) which will utilize the f(x) Coin as the “fuel” for execution and validation of transactions.

Excellent, great utilities for sure! Thank your very much. May I ask the source of this?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are welcome.

Source: https://www.functionx.io/#/token
I have a question for the developers of the Xphone. Can I use it without futuristic retro pads (design)?
Are you sure you want to? After lining the phone will serve as protection. If you drop the phone, you'll only damage the trim. And if you have a standard version, it can get damaged. In that case, where are you going to fix it?

Lol thats one way to see it

A phone that will not break on its first drop  Wink Wink

And also a blockchain phone
Utility of fx coin? what is it about? the coin.

Services rendered in the ecosystem will be transacted with the f(x) Coin. Possible scenarios include:
For service providers: To get paid by developers, companies and consumers for providing storage nodes, DDocker and speeding up of network connections. The role of service providers will described in other sections.
For consumers: To pay service fees for using DApps, nodes, network resources, storage solutions and other services within the f(x) ecosystem.

For developers: To pay for services and resources rendered in the ecosystem such as smart contract creation, file storage (paid to IPFS service provider), code hosting (paid to DDocker service provider), advertisements (paid to other developers) and others. To get paid by the enterprises or organizations which require the developer’s service.
For enterprises or organizations: To pay for service fees, developer fees and advertisements. Services provided to consumers will be charged and denominated in f(x) Coin.

For phone and hardware manufacturers: To pay for the Function X Operating System customization. Note: we plan to only build a few thousands of the XPhone flagship handsets and leave the rest to third-party manufacturers to build more using our operating system.

For financial institutions: to receive payment for financial services rendered for the ecosystem.

Many more future scenarios.

Hence f(x) Coin can be used as ‘currency’ for the below services:
In-app purchases
Blockchain calls
Smart contract creations
Transaction fees
Advertisements
Hosting fees
etc

We believe f(x) Coin utilization will be invariably higher than coins in traditional chains due to the breadth of the f(x) ecosystem. This includes storage services and network resources on f(x) which will utilize the f(x) Coin as the “fuel” for execution and validation of transactions.

Excellent, great utilities for sure! Thank your very much. May I ask the source of this?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

The design of XPhone is customize, you can use any design that you want.
Please share to Function X regarding to this.

https://functionx.io/#/bob
Activity: 34
Activity: 92
Activity: 11
Can anyone explain in their own words how calls and messages will be available without the Internet???

Without having to go through a telco, all communication done on the blockchain is purely peer-to-peer.

Huh I ask, how will communication work??? From what sources, antennas, signal reception at a distance???

This is my doubt
I have question again. Kind of new when it comes to buy.. i just like do research first Smiley.

What is the best way currently for someone to buy the FX coin?

I used both Bittrex and Kucoin but you can see markets always from coinmarketcap. For FX this one dude:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/function-x/#markets

hope i helped u

You did man will make an account and buy FX from there

Happy to hear that... We are all Pundians - Family <3

https://twitter.com/FUNCTIONX_IO/status/1162382922831167488

Oh! Nice, cant wait for this!!
Activity: 3
I have question again. Kind of new when it comes to buy.. i just like do research first Smiley.

I used both Bittrex and Kucoin but you can see markets always from coinmarketcap. For FX this one dude:

hope i helped u

You did man will make an account and buy FX from there

hope i helped u
Activity: 3

https://i.imgur.com/8zIHrBu.jpg

ello there,

You can subscribe at www.functionx.io to receive the latest updates about BOB.

Also more info can be found at:

https://www.functionx.io/#/bob

Done, subscribed so now I wait for the update! Thanks tons..

Pages:
Jump to: