Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FURY - Y.E.P V1.3 New Wallet :o [ANN] - page 11. (Read 69402 times)

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2015, 03:55:19 AM
thanks for good news
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Working with Fury is my Life Long Project
November 25, 2015, 06:23:20 PM
Nice to hear the support guy's  Grin

Thanks
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
November 25, 2015, 06:20:46 PM
Following your coin - make a good job

-samsunk
Activity: 94
November 25, 2015, 06:14:22 PM
Cool I never look at first page my bad
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
November 25, 2015, 06:06:47 PM
That sounds right sick mate Smiley I still can't believe that more people haven't jumped onto FURY with everything you've done with it Cheesy Keep up the good work Wink

Hmm  only one exchange and no block explorer traders don't know how many coins is out there,but I am collector so I am still holding -staking no mather what ;-)

Yes it does http://cryptobe.com/chain/FuryCoin Wink

EDIT: it's also on the ANNOUNCEMENT
Activity: 94
November 25, 2015, 05:59:29 PM
That sounds right sick mate Smiley I still can't believe that more people haven't jumped onto FURY with everything you've done with it Cheesy Keep up the good work Wink

Hmm  only one exchange and no block explorer traders don't know how many coins is out there,but I am collector so I am still holding -staking no mather what ;-)
November 25, 2015, 05:01:12 PM

People work in very mysterious ways. I'm with you tho and it is a shame
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
November 25, 2015, 04:57:34 PM
November 25, 2015, 04:48:18 PM
I won't stop until I do. Just need a break every now and then to spend some time with my kids and all as i'm sure we all do when it comes to the world we're in now. Hence why not much seen activity.

Thanks

No worries i'm sure we are all still fully behind you Wink
November 25, 2015, 04:46:43 PM
I won't stop until I do. Just need a break every now and then to spend some time with my kids and all as i'm sure we all do when it comes to the world we're in now. Hence why not much seen activity.

Thanks
November 25, 2015, 04:42:07 PM
hahaaa just speaking about you on xsy thread and out you pop Grin

some progress in wallet (netflix? )

Ok so here's your update.

The Good

I have added Netflix to the wallet and it is recognizing the wallet as a browser which is good for netflix. it does require user's to have silverlight installed at the moment.

you can login
search films
click films

The Bad

the screen is blank ie it goes to play the video but does not.

So still thinking it's a flash issue at mo

That's all I can tell you Wink

DONT PANIC
I'm going KNOWHERE

Thanks

Sounds F In Awesome To Me  Cool  Grin . Hope you really do succeed
November 25, 2015, 04:39:10 PM

Ok so here's your update.

The Good

I have added Netflix to the wallet and it is recognizing the wallet as a browser which is good for netflix. it does require user's to have silverlight installed at the moment.

you can login
search films
click films

The Bad

the screen is blank ie it goes to play the video but does not.

So still thinking it's a flash issue at mo

That's all I can tell you Wink

DONT PANIC
I'm going KNOWHERE

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2015, 10:07:12 AM
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
Any coin wallet will go out of Sync if no block has been found within 1 hour from the last unless changed in the source.

Generated but not Accepted to me basically means you and somebody else generated the same block but they got paid instead of you hence why you have received nothing. You will find a stake don't worry if you don't just increase the size of the staking blocks although saying that I get stakes even off 0.1 Fury and so on. so i'd say it's the first thing I mentioned two people mined the same block.

Any help or questions just ask I am here Cheesy

Thanks

Yep-Dev-Jay,tell me please,Fury will add to other exchanges?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Any coin wallet will go out of Sync if no block has been found within 1 hour from the last unless changed in the source.

Generated but not Accepted to me basically means you and somebody else generated the same block but they got paid instead of you hence why you have received nothing. You will find a stake don't worry if you don't just increase the size of the staking blocks although saying that I get stakes even off 0.1 Fury and so on. so i'd say it's the first thing I mentioned two people mined the same block.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply ... really complete

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
On average every 2/3 hours, the wallet (also last version) goes out of sync and restart it touches !!Also it continues to give the stake "generated but not accepted mined" ....

What could be wrong Huh  Huh

On a set % POS coin, you don't lose anything when you see "generated but not accepted".
The system keeps trying and when you do receive it, ithe amount is a little larger since the
time till paid is longer.

Out of synch - I have had that lately when a block time runs long but it re-sets itself when the block ckears.
                     If it is an all the time thing you might PM the DEV for suggestions.

Generated but not accepted - Same check with DEV. I have only had 3  of those in 45 days. Again you
                     are not losing a stake but, I can't help on cause in your case. Usually it is several people fighting for
                     the same block at the same second and the network choses 1 to receive POS.

Could be your block size it too small or you are unlucky or need more nodes?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
On average every 2/3 hours, the wallet (also last version) goes out of sync and restart it touches !!Also it continues to give the stake "generated but not accepted mined" ....

What could be wrong Huh  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
For those of you who wish to use the tabs in wallet please download the Updated Installer from the O.P

For those who don't want to use the tabs the old wallet is still there also.

Why ?

"not staking because you don't have mature coins"

I threw 30 coins, and waited for 5 hours. No results.

Is it fully Matured and did you leave your wallet Open ?

Thanks

Thank you.
Wallet works.
sorry for panic.
For those of you who wish to use the tabs in wallet please download the Updated Installer from the O.P

For those who don't want to use the tabs the old wallet is still there also.

Why ?

"not staking because you don't have mature coins"

I threw 30 coins, and waited for 5 hours. No results.

Is it fully Matured and did you leave your wallet Open ?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: