Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FURY - Y.E.P V1.3 New Wallet :o [ANN] - page 15. (Read 69402 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 08, 2015, 10:22:12 AM
thats a good point, at least the volume could be built from those exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
September 08, 2015, 07:57:13 AM
but i can see today that rules on bittrex are changing
they seems to stop adoption of p and d coins because problems with investors .
it is a good sign for solid coins
legendary
Activity: 1169
September 08, 2015, 05:36:55 AM
big exchanges don't like coin with low supply.
they prefer big supply for pump and dump , so big fees .

we can try c-cex or bleutrade first ... 2 small exchanges better than 1
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Working with Fury is my Life Long Project
September 08, 2015, 04:27:32 AM
I honestly still can't believe how cheap FURY is still and I'm not complaining cause I love stocking up on more and more and more but seriously the fact that this coin is still flying under the radar from the majority is ridiculous Cheesy Cheers
theres no movement on the market for a while now

There Hardly is I notice that also but without a bigger exchange willing to accept us at the moment. We are a duck out of water Sad

Thanks

I really do hope an exchange adds us soon.
September 08, 2015, 03:31:35 AM
I honestly still can't believe how cheap FURY is still and I'm not complaining cause I love stocking up on more and more and more but seriously the fact that this coin is still flying under the radar from the majority is ridiculous Cheesy Cheers
theres no movement on the market for a while now
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
September 07, 2015, 08:25:59 PM
September 07, 2015, 04:54:27 AM
any news?

Not Just yet my Friend Wink

Thanks

And Morning all
September 06, 2015, 10:02:52 PM
any news?
September 05, 2015, 09:13:40 AM
Voted. As a passionated MAC user I want to have a nice working Mac wallet. But it should be installable with a DMG file.

Will see what I can do.

Thanks
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
September 05, 2015, 08:57:32 AM
Voted. As a passionated MAC user I want to have a nice working Mac wallet. But it should be installable with a DMG file.
September 05, 2015, 08:14:38 AM
Voted....Don't have a Mac so voted, "I don't care."  I changed my mind though....the more wallets the better. 

Point Taken. As not all will be on Windows or even like Windows for that matter

Working on something Awesome at the moment for Android And IOS which I think will do more than gain attention for us. I'm just trying to work out on how is best to add rewards that are automatic and always change.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
September 03, 2015, 11:29:42 PM
Voted....Don't have a Mac so voted, "I don't care."  I changed my mind though....the more wallets the better. 
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
September 02, 2015, 08:52:45 PM
Same problem for me but if you look close above statistics
you will see a faint Overview or...click just below the bird of the bird
September 02, 2015, 07:03:54 PM

there it was hiding Wink cool jay, thx

My pleasure.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
September 02, 2015, 06:32:21 PM
Today I install windows wallet new one was getting crashed due to missing SSL etc..... Anyways switched to old wallet and can't find overview tab any suggestions?

Missing SSL - Links for OpenSSL are on the O.P underneath the Win Installer. Will look into sorting this out.

Click just under the bird Wink for the overview page in the old wallet

Thanks

there it was hiding Wink cool jay, thx
September 02, 2015, 06:23:43 PM
Today I install windows wallet new one was getting crashed due to missing SSL etc..... Anyways switched to old wallet and can't find overview tab any suggestions?

Missing SSL - Links for OpenSSL are on the O.P underneath the Win Installer. Will look into sorting this out.

Click just under the bird Wink for the overview page in the old wallet

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
September 02, 2015, 05:01:08 PM
September 02, 2015, 05:22:10 AM
any intention to get another exchanges?

That's Exactly what Me and all the Supporter's have been doing. Contacting other exchanges as I know we need more than just Yobit.
I Am grateful at least they added us.

Absolutely no Response off Richie/Bittrex yet. I will keep you all updated

Thanks
September 02, 2015, 02:40:17 AM
any intention to get another exchanges?
September 01, 2015, 10:21:24 AM
You have one very BIG advantage over about 98% of coins out there, YOUR honest!! That alone makes your coin unique. Problem is it takes alot of time and alot of effort to gain trust in the community as most coins are scams and most people are very hesitant to invest. But they will invest with you as time goes on. Just stay active, keep putting out updates, and the rest will fall into place. If you need something, call on your supporters. Ill post an article on my site to help boost the confidence in FURY. There are some very talented graphic artists out there too. Maybe the next update would be to make the wallet look really professional and clean. It looks ok now, but more professional graphics will help. Many artists donate their work, so dont be afraid to ask for a donation of artwork. Im curious what the burn address is used for? If you have a premine, its needs to be spent on development.

Vegas

I had 10 coins from initial launch more so I can buy and send there instead. Everyone else would be welcome to also.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: