Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FURY - Y.E.P V1.3 New Wallet :o [ANN] - page 17. (Read 69402 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Working with Fury is my Life Long Project
I just wrote a PM to Richi to get Fury listed. Hope all supporters will do it as well, let us keep the ball rollin'!

Thank You so much for that I really appreciate it. I'm also about to send a message so we will see how this goes.

Thanks
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I just wrote a PM to Richi to get Fury listed. Hope all supporters will do it as well, let us keep the ball rollin'!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Jay, please do not be discouraged. You are one of about 4 honest hardworking devs in the community that exist. You just need to ask your support for help, thats us. I wont let Fury die, its one of the best coins out there, it just needs time to grow. Crypto is all open source. If you close that, then FURY is dead. Everyone copies from everyone. You cloned a coin to start at YEP, its the way it works. You should be using others work to add features to Fury. Everyone supports everyone. So people that really care about Fury, please PM Richie @ Bittrex and ask him to add fury to Bittrex. There is no cost, it takes about 50 people to Email Richie, then he will add it. I will post the link to PM him. Guys please after you PM him, post here and say you did. I just PM him and request he add fury. Also add a link to the thread here in his pm. Thank you.

Richies PM:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=96390

Vegas
Still no Response off the guys at Bittrex not sure if I'm doing things wrong here nor what now.

I know Fury is not the best out there (YET) But I honestly feel we posses more than most coins out there albeit we have a small community at the moment (Which will Grow). I have stuck around, And will be for the remaining time span off Fury's Life Cycle which should last longer than my Life hoping to get some new blood in eventually.

The coin is no p&d or get rich quick scheme. I made Yep/Fury to learn and understand which I have and is why I know where I want Fury to go now with Entertainment. You can also see by how much we have changed since our launch 2 months ago. I'm Currently working on Adding Full Java/Flash Support to Fury Wallet so I can get moving along with Releasing Fury With Netflix built in with the ability to watch full screen etc. It may be a lengthy task but it will be Done Cheesy

Not sure how you feel about this as I did state it's an Open Source Project but if things keep moving along how I want them to
I'm afraid of leaving the source code opensource due to the nature of people taking something adding it to their wallet and saying look what we done and I know if I manage to do what I have planned Fury will grow exponentially but not when other coins are taking things that set Fury apart from the Rest

Thanks for reading & Any help or Advice welcomed on the situation

Thanks

reason i asked for premine was just to sell it in order ot collect some funds for the purpose and it seems on yobit its already happening.

Ahhh ok i'm with you now . To be honest tho if I had 1BTC worth of Fury I wouldn't be selling it as I wouldn't want to decrease the price in the market and make what people we have scared.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Hi guys is it just me or anyone else last night i had 4 connections to fury network woke up no cennections at all closed reopened wallet no luck?

Hey and Morning, I have just checked the Node and it's online and so to is my wallet so i'm not sure there. Did you lose connection on your end.

did you kept any premine for dev purposes?

If you call 10 Fury a pre-mine which I mined from the 1st 10 blocks as I knew I could not compete with pow. then yes I kept it.

Why would I need a Dev Fund? I don't need paying for working on my own Project. Apart from for getting us on xpool.ca ?

reason i asked for premine was just to sell it in order ot collect some funds for the purpose and it seems on yobit its already happening.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
have tried twitter to contact exchanges? would be glad to help
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
So any word on whether or not Bittrex or any other exchanges are looking to add FURY yet?

This would be great for sure  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Got 2 connections her - if it went down I never knew it
So any word on whether or not Bittrex or any other exchanges are looking to add FURY yet?

I've done nothing but ask Bittrex incl. Richie And Rami if we could speak but 0 Response at the moment

Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
ok thanks dev i will try

Ok i did as you said got 1 connection now thanks

Should get some more soon. Glad I was of help.

Thanks
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
ok thanks dev i will try

Ok i did as you said got 1 connection now thanks
ok thanks dev i will try
will try reinstall other wallets are online 6 of them

You should not need to do that to connect? I'd advise delete the peers.dat and or any .conf In the Fury Appdata/Roaming/Fury folder you have and restart

Thanks

Node has 12 connections
my wallet got 6 connections
will try reinstall other wallets are online 6 of them
Hi guys is it just me or anyone else last night i had 4 connections to fury network woke up no cennections at all closed reopened wallet no luck?

Hey and Morning, I have just checked the Node and it's online and so to is my wallet so i'm not sure there. Did you lose connection on your end.

If you call 10 Fury a pre-mine which I mined from the 1st 10 blocks as I knew I could not compete with pow. then yes I kept it.

Why would I need a Dev Fund? I don't need paying for working on my own Project. Apart from for getting us on xpool.ca ?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Okay, thanks for the comprehensive manual. It now works for me but it is a little bit tricky.

Ok I need to gain some Funds for getting Two things Sorted

1. A Multipool For Fury
2. Android Wallet with POS For Fury

Now I'm not too sure about how easy it will be to raise the funds as it is quite a lot well to me anyway

1. 1.5BTC for Us FURY to be added onto xpool.ca
2. 1.17BTC For Fury Android wallet with POS

Do you think that is cheap or too expensive.

Any Ideas on how I could obtain such funds Short of Advertising Myself For Hire For X amount of Time.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: