Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FuzeX - The ultimate smart card solution for cryptocurrency payments - page 2. (Read 7628 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
FuzeX Project Update 10: 03.08.2018 - CBT Successfully Completed, BuyBack Initiated, FuzeX Marketing and more

FuzeX team has concluded July with a lot of good news for 3 days from July 25 to 27: becoming listed, partnership and buyback plan. More details can be found at the link below:

Project Update 10: 03.08.2018

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Will you create your own card on behalf of your project? Of course, payments will be online, but is it possible to use a regular plastic card when calculating a cryptocurrency?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-fuzex-card-spend-your-cryptocurrency-anytime-anywhere-2776789

There is another topic too than it is confusing for people to let know which one is official topic. You posted update into this topic even majority of the people are still following the old topic. It is better to lock the old topic and post link to this thread.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
What payment network are you using?
copper member
Activity: 156
Yo guys, what do you think of this? New exchange from Europe, could be great to see FuzeX to be the first to trade there.

https://www.eterbase.com/post/strictly-limited-offer-30-selected-projects-will-be-pre-listed-and-become-eterbase-premium-members
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

the company has generosity, I really liked the idea in which I want to participate

You want to invest in this ICO? Would you like explain about this participation if you want to buy than it is already listed on some exchanges and you can buy this from on e those.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fuzex/#markets
Activity: 658
Merit: 252

the company has generosity, I really liked the idea in which I want to participate
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Waiting for the card (it is not yet has been released, right??), waiting for the latest news, etc. – I feel like this a hidden gem right here, what is happening now on the road map, who can say?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
At first I was sceptical about this project but after a deeper look I find myself impressed.

That digital smart card that shows balances is probably the coolest thing I have seen in crypto in quite a while!
Pretty badass to say the least.

Really looking forward to seeing this develop
FuzeX CBT Video is finally here. This video shows that the cryptocurrency can be paid according to the real-time exchange rate through the partner exchange:

FuzeX - Closed Beta Test(0730)

Find below for the summarized details on the filmed CBT that ran on July 25~26, 2018:

- Filmed Date: July 25~26, 2018
- Venue: A cozy cafe in Seoul
- Clip Release: July 30, 2018
- Clip Contents: FXT Token payment flow filmed in One-Take method & User Experience Test Payment clip made in cut-by-cut method.
- Main Point: Based on the technology implemented with Partnered Exchange, the balance is deducted from the account balance after purchasing a product.

**What is One Take Method?: Filmed without any stops in between in one take.
***What is Cut-by-cut Method?: A clip made by connecting many short clips.

Part 1: One-Take Payment Flow
 The clip shows the overall payment flow filmed with One-Take method.
 We are proud to share with you the 6 step checklist shown within the clip on the payment flow.
 **What To Look For: Don’t miss out [1:07] for the exchange account deducting balance after the payment!!

Part 2: User Experience Test
 All payment flow shot taken from the user’s perspective.
Activity: 94
FuzeX has announced that through its partnership with Bitcoin.com, Roger Ver, CEO and Founding Member of Bitcoin.com, has joined them on board as a new advisor. Read more in the following link:

Ewww, thanks for the info but I wont be touching Fuzex with a 10 foot pole. Why in the world would you partner with definition of excon/fraud/scam persons? Announcing this is not a good thing imo
FuzeX has announced that through its partnership with Bitcoin.com, Roger Ver, CEO and Founding Member of Bitcoin.com, has joined them on board as a new advisor. Read more in the following link:

https://medium.com/fuzex/special-announcement-02-bee4b369390c

Activity: 896
That strange decision to go for BCH while dropping BTC was not being expected by a professional team. It really surprised many people seeing this illogical U-turn by Fuzex team. Being supporter of FuzeX since day first it isn't understandable why they bet against the market and chose something which has question mark in the long run on its future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
The team has announced that FuzeX will be listed in a new exchange. FXT will be listed on Coinbene July 30, 12:00 PM (UTC+9/KST).

Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Interesting proposition of project. Would be interested to see how the card when released can integrate with services.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
i see fuzex project is really good and until now dev is very active with real product, fore i am sure this project will be nice and big.now is the right time to buy
Activity: 94
a new card. I have not seen any project doing so
Activity: 770
live the dream but don't live the dream

So you really has an airdrop bounty again even after the ICO? Won't these affect your investors? People into airdrops will be dumping your tokens guys.

What's your say about this? I have only seen your bounty few months ago. I think you guys is an interesting project. What makes FuzeX stand above its competitors?
it is a strategy in their marketing to attract many people to see this project, so investors are not afraid of this because funds for bounty is the funds taken from the marketing of the product
FuzeX is built by great teams and professionals and it makes this platform have a chance to succeed. So from FuzeX have many advantages if we join and use their service.
try to mention the advantages of Fuzex from others you can explain not just give a post to hunt rewards  Cheesy Cheesy

The FuzeX Ecosystem gives constant trade amongst crypto and fiat monetary standards... With Fuzex, you can spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere. Pay  anytime anywhere using existing payment networks.
which you mentioned is the same as the others I am asking is the difference from Fuzex from other projects like monaco and Tenx?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What can you say about promotional marketing restrictions?  Smiley
Activity: 126
FUZEX creates a cryptocurrency payment system at the fingertips.
This platform is great, pay anytime, anywhere using existing network payments.
this new revolution, facilitate the payment system.
Pages:
Jump to: