Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FuzeX - The ultimate smart card solution for cryptocurrency payments - page 3. (Read 7628 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 1
if this concept is prioritized in card making, it will be implemented in any country of this project, if only one country alone will be unfortunate
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

So you really has an airdrop bounty again even after the ICO? Won't these affect your investors? People into airdrops will be dumping your tokens guys.

What's your say about this? I have only seen your bounty few months ago. I think you guys is an interesting project. What makes FuzeX stand above its competitors?
it is a strategy in their marketing to attract many people to see this project, so investors are not afraid of this because funds for bounty is the funds taken from the marketing of the product
FuzeX is built by great teams and professionals and it makes this platform have a chance to succeed. So from FuzeX have many advantages if we join and use their service.
try to mention the advantages of Fuzex from others you can explain not just give a post to hunt rewards  Cheesy Cheesy

The FuzeX Ecosystem gives constant trade amongst crypto and fiat monetary standards... With Fuzex, you can spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere. Pay  anytime anywhere using existing payment networks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream

So you really has an airdrop bounty again even after the ICO? Won't these affect your investors? People into airdrops will be dumping your tokens guys.

What's your say about this? I have only seen your bounty few months ago. I think you guys is an interesting project. What makes FuzeX stand above its competitors?
it is a strategy in their marketing to attract many people to see this project, so investors are not afraid of this because funds for bounty is the funds taken from the marketing of the product
FuzeX is built by great teams and professionals and it makes this platform have a chance to succeed. So from FuzeX have many advantages if we join and use their service.
try to mention the advantages of Fuzex from others you can explain not just give a post to hunt rewards  Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 784
Regarding the thickness of the card, will there be no problems with the use of debit card machines? Watching the video on youtube, I think it will be a promising project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

FuzeX project update 9: 20.07.2018

Due to the Blockchain Week in Seoul and Closed Beta Test(CBT), this week’s update consists of minor updates. For more information, you can check out at the below link:

https://medium.com/fuzex/project-update-9-20-07-2018-6164295958e1
Merit: 102
This video shows briefly on how the FuzeX Cards are made. Due to the highly technical process and facilities that FuzeX possesses, they are able to produce high-quality products.

FuzeX - Sneak Peak into Factory
Activity: 700
We have a project update with great news!
Simple Summarization ; Airdrop / Bounty program / Closed Beta test(CBT)

For more information, you can check out at the below link
https://medium.com/fuzex/project-update-8-06-07-2018-bba2e9e7612c

Activity: 66
perfect project but not interested. Unfortunately marketing is weak

Activity: 87
 my personal experience Idex and Cobinhood are good to buy this token. I never heard any kind of problem with other exchanges but Hitbtc is charging little high as transaction fee.
Activity: 15

FuzeX team made impressive come back with these presentations which took place during last weeks. I like they released Q&A session in very good way on social media to give access to everyone to keep them updated with the latest. This card is state of the art functionalities containing which assures it big success in future once things are connected and functional.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Paying our offline transaction using our online asset is a dream come true.
Today, we still having a hard time when trying to make a regular payment using our cryptocurrency.

how much to get the FuzeX card? this project is interesting as they cancelled their public sale because they hit the hard cap thru pre-sale. wow! very few projects attain such kind of achievement like this. maybe time to get this FuzeX card?  Tongue
Activity: 56

Good news! Today you will announce a bounty program! With pleasure I will take part in this event! Good luck in the development of your project!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
all exchange projects have the same mission as the project you build, everyone is getting confused which exchanges are more honest and convincing, is there something dominant on your project

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fuzex/#markets

If you looking for suggestion which one is more trusted to buy with confidence than as base on my personal experience Idex and Cobinhood are good to buy this token. I never heard any kind of problem with other exchanges but Hitbtc is charging little high as transaction fee.
Activity: 140
all exchange projects have the same mission as the project you build, everyone is getting confused which exchanges are more honest and convincing, is there something dominant on your project
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
~snip~snip~

You should read the OP before advertise your nonsense service into any topic. You can understand the difference in Ongoing and Over ICOs. I think you are using bot for this purpose to post the same content in all topics. This ICO was over into pre-sale round so please don't repeat this into this thread.
Activity: 79
Looking forward for more upgrades.
A rather interesting, responsive plan.
Good luck devs.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Those extra security features on FuzeX smart card makes it most advanced and next generations product in the market without having competitors at least in near future. Extended support for erc20 tokens can not ignored as well which is not even on plans of others plastic cards providers. The more I read about the development the more deeper the interest I have in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: