Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gaimin.io - CHANGING THE GAME - page 3. (Read 1741 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 26, 2020, 12:53:54 PM
the team in fact offers unique solutions and they do not have any competitors in the market and this will also need to be understood now
Activity: 14
February 26, 2020, 12:06:17 PM
let's see how the project will work and I will soon buy tokens for me .
after all the gaming industry is billions of dollars
brand new
Activity: 0
February 23, 2020, 08:42:45 AM
all the same, what does the project offer for the gaming industry !
for me this will all be really important and we will see how it will work in the future
In any case, I have not seen anything like this on the market and I am sure that it will be in demand in the near future among gamers
brand new
February 23, 2020, 07:57:00 AM
I don't really understand it will be something similar to mining ? will you use CPU+GPU?
in fact, it will be like mining, only it will be very profitable. for all users and mining is now absolutely not profitable
Activity: 3
February 26, 2020, 11:42:34 AM

this is just great and I will just be able to buy coins now and get a 20% bonus to get an advantage after listing

This is only if you use exchange tokens, but otherwise there will be a 15% bonus%
I just took this opportunity for me earlier

however you will be able to get great benefits immediately after the listing and it is important to understand this now
brand new
February 22, 2020, 08:47:01 AM
I don't really understand it will be something similar to mining ? will you use CPU+GPU?
Activity: 4
February 26, 2020, 11:21:55 AM

after all this is one of the top projects in the gaming industry and I really like their success in Korea

Yes, in Korea, they have just huge success and I like that there is such a huge interest in this project .
this is still very important for me right now
brand new
February 22, 2020, 08:35:33 AM
as I understand it tokens can be purchased in a few days and the maximum bonus I can get will be 20 %
February 26, 2020, 11:03:35 AM

as I understand it tokens can be purchased in a few days and the maximum bonus I can get will be 20 %

Yes, it will be possible to get a good bonus on exchanges and it also makes me happy that trading will begin in the near future

I really like how it all works .
I think that millions of users will use this platform .
but you will need to understand when it will all be launched

Yes, I am also waiting for the alpha version in order to draw conclusions about the platform's operation and also understand how it will be profitable and how much more profitable it will be than mining

judging by the roadmap working prototypes will be launched soon enough and soon you will be able to draw conclusions about the operation of this platform
brand new
February 22, 2020, 08:21:22 AM
why is the team currently working in Korea and what prospects do you see in the future?
Activity: 3
February 26, 2020, 10:46:10 AM
still, I would like to better understand what the team offers for gamers .
this is going to be very important for me right now
brand new
February 22, 2020, 08:07:46 AM
I read the last interview on Twitter and was impressed .
now it all works just fine and I think I can see more news about this in the near future
Activity: 5
February 26, 2020, 10:24:09 AM

this is just great and I will just be able to buy coins now and get a 20% bonus to get an advantage after listing

Yes I just bought tokens yesterday and now I'm just waiting for the auction to start and I think that we will not see a dump on the exchanges .
at least I hope so

I don't think there will be any dump on exchanges and soon we will be able to draw conclusions about the development of this project and this will be very important for me right now
brand new
February 22, 2020, 07:54:38 AM
can I participate in the alpha testing of this platform ?
this will still be very important to understand for me
Activity: 2
February 26, 2020, 10:03:17 AM
the team actively participates in various events and it will be just fine .
I will be buying coins for me soon
February 26, 2020, 09:42:51 AM
as I understand it, the listing will be immediately after the end of the sales rounds ?
and it will be pretty soon . I think that the demand for tokens will only grow
brand new
February 22, 2020, 07:39:51 AM
after all this is one of the top projects in the gaming industry and I really like their success in Korea
brand new
February 22, 2020, 07:25:51 AM
will the team work with the mobile market or will it only be the PC market ?
it was important for me to understand this now
Activity: 8
February 25, 2020, 11:15:41 AM

Yes, it will be possible to get a good bonus on exchanges and it also makes me happy that trading will begin in the near future

I really like how it all works .
I think that millions of users will use this platform .
but you will need to understand when it will all be launched

Yes, I am also waiting for the alpha version in order to draw conclusions about the platform's operation and also understand how it will be profitable and how much more profitable it will be than mining
brand new
February 22, 2020, 06:50:08 AM
let's see how it will work and it will all be fine .
it's just hard for me to say what will happen next without launching the platform
Pages:
Jump to: