Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gaimin.io - CHANGING THE GAME - page 5. (Read 1741 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 21, 2020, 05:37:01 AM

what is the next event in which the team will take part ?
for me it would still be as important as possible

I would also like to see the team on any events but now they are stopped due to a virus in China

But still I would like to understand what the team has plans for the coming months and I would like to buy tokens for me now
brand new
Activity: 0
February 20, 2020, 11:33:32 AM
the development of the project is really impressive right now and I will continue to follow the news .
It will still be really important to me
February 21, 2020, 05:23:17 AM
all the same, what does the project offer for the gaming industry !
for me this will all be really important and we will see how it will work in the future
February 21, 2020, 04:40:04 AM

all the same, I like that the team will have a IEO on such an exchange . This will make tokens even more popular

let's see how the project will work next and soon I will be buying coins for me and it will all be just fine
February 21, 2020, 04:25:57 AM
I read the last interview on Twitter and I like how this project will work next
I can buy coins for me .
the gaming industry it will be just fine
brand new
February 20, 2020, 10:50:38 AM

Hello everybody!
please tell me when the alpha version will be launched and I really would like to understand how it will all work in the future .

let's see how it works and I'm sure I can buy tokens for me and it will be just fine

I am also waiting for the opportunity to buy tokens and it will still be very important for me to get bonuses and it will all be just fine
February 21, 2020, 03:57:25 AM

we will see how things will develop further and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens while the bonuses are still in effect to get some advantages

Yes, if you buy tokens now, you can get the maximum bonuses and it will be just fine !
I as continue to follow this project already now

I'm also waiting for the opportunity to buy coins and for me it will all be really important and we'll see how it all works
brand new
February 20, 2020, 10:18:51 AM

after all when will the platform for gamers be launched and how much money can you raise now

I have read that they sold tokens in a few minutes during previous sales rounds and this would be very important for me to understand right now and it will be just fine
February 20, 2020, 12:14:50 PM

we will see how things will develop further and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens while the bonuses are still in effect to get some advantages

Yes, if you buy tokens now, you can get the maximum bonuses and it will be just fine !
I as continue to follow this project already now
February 20, 2020, 12:03:28 PM
Please tell us how you can make it more profitable than mining .
this is how it will be important for me to understand
February 20, 2020, 11:48:37 AM
Will the marketplace also be part of this platform ?
I just would also like to understand this now
February 20, 2020, 11:20:20 AM

now I will continue to monitor the project and will soon be able to buy tokens for me .
at least now you can get a bonus on the exchange and it's still very profitable .

I don't know yet how profitable it will be and I'm looking forward to launching the platform and it will be just fine for me

It's too early to talk about success . In this market, you will need reputable partners in order to move forward . But if the team implements everything that is written in white paper then I see a perspective in this
February 20, 2020, 11:05:07 AM

what is the next event in which the team will take part ?
for me it would still be as important as possible

I would also like to see the team on any events but now they are stopped due to a virus in China
February 20, 2020, 10:36:42 AM

after all when will the platform for gamers be launched and how much money can you raise now

The sales rounds are not finished yet, so it will be difficult to say how much money has been raised and when the project will be implemented .
still a lot will depend on investments and on the activity of investors
February 20, 2020, 10:02:22 AM

we will see how the project will develop further and I am sure that it will be a huge success since the tokens will be as liquid as possible

I really like how the project is developing right now and I like the activity of the team .
I've read a lot of interviews and media publications and it's impressive
Activity: 5
February 19, 2020, 10:06:03 AM

I see that the project has a reputable team and they have a huge potential for development

Yes, the team constantly takes part in various events and I really like it .
at least they are as public as possible
February 19, 2020, 09:54:09 AM
Activity: 5
February 19, 2020, 09:40:02 AM
we will see how the project will develop further and I am sure that it will be a huge success since the tokens will be as liquid as possible
February 19, 2020, 09:26:22 AM
February 19, 2020, 09:13:51 AM

I see that the project has a reputable team and they have a huge potential for development

Yes, I also like how the team works and we'll see what happens next .
in any case I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future
Pages:
Jump to: