Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Galactrum [ORE] :: Stakenodes :: PoS :: Voting :: Masternodes :: - page 18. (Read 147346 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Keep on good work, shensu! Better to see slow and steady development of any coin today, than those hyped ICOs. Keep on, we are with you Smiley I am mining only ORE for few weeks now and not going to change it.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I have followed ORE since the first day of release.
I evaluated it as a good coin, and its Dev is also very reputable and enthusiastic.
Cryptopia is not a determinant of the future of a coin, and prices do not tell a good or a bad coin

Yeah right.
There is no team and only ONE developer behind the scene. The whole thing looks like one man show. Could walk away with your money anytime.

Thanks for your inaccurate assessment. There are 3 main devs and two of us are very active on discord. We have another dev who has had health issues and is not active at this time. Why don't you come on discord and talk to us sometime? You might learn something.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I evaluated it as a good coin, and its Dev is also very reputable and enthusiastic.
Cryptopia is not a determinant of the future of a coin, and prices do not tell a good or a bad coin

Yeah right.
There is no team and only ONE developer behind the scene. The whole thing looks like one man show. Could walk away with your money anytime.
Activity: 154
Activity: 527
Merit: 13
I'm really excited for this coin now, its showing promise and just look at that wallet. Its very slick and looks awesome.

ORE is due for a rise once the listings start coming in, expect it to surpass gobyte and sparks in an instant. Get on the gravy train Smiley
Still waiting, uh? Smiley
Activity: 6
Cryptopia, should be any day now, makes it more accessible to people already trading on that larger platform. Of course some coins are already there. The other thing is the mobile wallet is late stage development according to Devs in the Discord. Looking for Andriod April maybe May. Brings up the next point Devs sit in discord and are friendly and helpful. Ask dumb stuff and they wont reply but if you have good questions and legitimate issues they are there to help. That is enough for me when i look at the list. Also the coin is really cheap right now.
Activity: 92
what makes galactrum better than other masternode coins?
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
I installed masternode over node-vps. I am getting a watchdog expired error.
Activity: 55
Galactrum is now available at Mining Pools by Erstweal

Low fees, steady payout & fast response - Lyra2v2 algorithm

• Stratum  : pool.erstweal.com:4531
  • User     :
  • Password : c=ORE
  • Password : d=1024 for Nicehash

• Website  : http://erstweal.com/
  • Fee      : 0.5 %
  • Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.erstweal.com:4531 -u -p c=ORE
  • AMD      : sgminer --algorithm lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.erstweal.com:4531 -u -p c=ORE

For better results with AMD, try mkxminer
Activity: 86
dev, can you give us some update? Nothing new from you, nothing new on github

Join discord if you want updates. We post announcements there regularly. Bitcointalk is not a good place to post, replies just get lost.

We're developing the mobile wallets which are not open source at this time. We are also waiting for Cryptopia to list us, which should be very soon now.
Activity: 20
Hi. Is there a need for translation in Turkish?
dev, can you give us some update? Nothing new from you, nothing new on github
Activity: 28
The status of stocks.exchange from "twitter":
https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR
ORE took a a holiday off exchanges and now back to work! Cheesy Anyway, until it gets at least to cryptopia, it is like it is on no exchange ! Smiley Which is actually great, as you can get shitload of ORE for great price.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
We now can trade on Stocks Exchange again. Cryptopia coming soon!
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Stocks.Exchange enable again
Anyway it looks like coin is still in slow and steady development.. Not that much activity on github, but at least something. Probably it is those kind of coins that dev polishes for few months and sometimes it  starts to shine, sometime not Smiley We will see. For me, good to see here any of those "good old coins" developed by one man and having some kind of community around it. Not like all those flashy ICOs that raise hundreds of millions USD and then disappear as vapour over the pan.
There is always a reason why a coin don't enter in exchanges.

Today often reason is very expensive listing fee. Far far away times when exchanges happily listed new coins because it would attract new customers.

On cryptopia for example I think you have to pay like 5 BTC to get it listed..
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
There is always a reason why a coin don't enter in exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: